It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

30 minutes ago, QueenAnnesRevenge said:

2004 Finals Lightning in Vinny's size 58, wish they would revert to this style

A great example of a style that should not have been changed. 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Former Flyer pickup. 2011-12 Nick Cousins Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds jersey. This one has a ton of great ware. Unrepaired rips and holes, slash marks and burns, lots of pilling. Photo-matched it pretty easily. Excited to add this one!

2011-12 Nick Cousins

2011-12 Nick Cousins (Back)

Had to have at least one Stadium Series. Hope to add a Toews and Keith.

Edited by Biscuit In The Basket

6 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Former Flyer pickup. 2011-12 Nick Cousins Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds jersey. This one has a ton of great ware. Unrepaired rips and holes, slash marks and burns, lots of pilling. Photo-matched it pretty easily. Excited to add this one!

2011-12 Nick Cousins

Lots going on with that one. Cool pick up.

12 hours ago, Biscuit In The Basket said:

Had to have at least one Stadium Series. Hope to add a Toews and Keith.

, that came out nice.

Had one of these, sold it for huge profit, and regretted it. An eBay seller had it up for months (overpriced), and I made several offers on it that were declined. Got to a point where I had a little extra cash, he was a little more reasonable, and I was able to secure it. Pretty excited, will add 2003 SCF patch in the future. Nameplate material looks off in the picture, as it did in his pictures on eBay. Being somewhat colorblind as I am, I can't tell if maybe its a slightly different shade of red. In person, it looks the same to me. 

41515859160_6be733ee87_b.jpg41515859300_72c7344483_b.jpg41515935770_2751652386_b.jpg

33 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Had one of these, sold it for huge profit, and regretted it. An eBay seller had it up for months (overpriced), and I made several offers on it that were declined. Got to a point where I had a little extra cash, he was a little more reasonable, and I was able to secure it. Pretty excited, will add 2003 SCF patch in the future. Nameplate material looks off in the picture, as it did in his pictures on eBay. Being somewhat colorblind as I am, I can't tell if maybe its a slightly different shade of red. In person, it looks the same to me. 

41515859160_6be733ee87_b.jpg41515859300_72c7344483_b.jpg41515935770_2751652386_b.jpg

Maybe the nameplate looks different close up because it is being reinforced by the red underneath? Like the holes in the jersey are black but on the nameplate they are red because the jersey is beneath? The shot of the entire back of jersey looks fine. (On an iPhone)

1 hour ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Maybe the nameplate looks different close up because it is being reinforced by the red underneath? Like the holes in the jersey are black but on the nameplate they are red because the jersey is beneath? The shot of the entire back of jersey looks fine. (On an iPhone)

Appreciate the input. I could just be crazy. It's possible. 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Appreciate the input. I could just be crazy. It's possible. 

In the full shot the nameplate looks a tiny bit lighter, but in the close-up it looks the same shade.  It's definitely an Air-Knit nameplate, and if it were me, the color difference (if any) wouldn't bother me enough that I'd want to mess with it.

3 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

In the full shot the nameplate looks a tiny bit lighter, but in the close-up it looks the same shade.  It's definitely an Air-Knit nameplate, and if it were me, the color difference (if any) wouldn't bother me enough that I'd want to mess with it.

Pretty much where I am going, although I know EPS has the material so its not a huge issue. 

21 hours ago, vadarx said:

nice. definitely would add a Tazer in that variety considering the game he had that night.

Thanks. Toews and Keith are definitely my next two while those SS are still out there. Might even manage to add a Sharp or Saad to the mix.

14 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

, that came out nice.

Thanks, man. I have a few more I'll be talking to you about.

17 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

Boston Bruins 2017-18 PS Jakob Forsbacka-Karlsson

What's the matter, they couldn't fit the hyphen??

Very cool. 

My second 2003 jersey of the week. Will need the SCF patch at some point, just like the last one. 

42629316714_566f60144c_b.jpg42629316744_82ce669a34_b.jpg

17 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

What's the matter, they couldn't fit the hyphen??

Very cool. 

I’m having fun comparing it to my Edges. The differences are very interesting. I’m just glad that I finally got my hands on a MIC Adidas. All I need now is a GW Edge 1.0 and I’ll have one from each manufacturer “era” since 2000. I’ve got a couple Kohos, a Reebok 6100, two Edge 2.0s (three if you count the Ducks Bonino GI) and now the Adidas. 

Gotta get me a Shanahan one of these days. Nice pickups!

Edited by mfitz804

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Gotta get me a Shanahan one of these days. Nice pickups!

The one you had was pretty nice.