Brilliant!

It arrived today v. 8.0

28 minutes ago, gwarjis said:

Lol, I would be feeling the same way. I didn't want to be a tease, so I deleted the image.

bah. no need for that. it's all good!

Thanks to @gwarjis for this gem.  2005-06 Flyers third that I will probably make into a Forsberg.  Would like to go Primeau, but he only played like 9 games that season.  Kind of a bust.

2005-06 Flyers third

8 hours ago, gwarjis said:

Lol, I would be feeling the same way. I didn't want to be a tease, so I deleted the image.

Awww don't cave. What good is finding a source if you can't show off the pickups?

50 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Awww don't cave. What good is finding a source if you can't show off the pickups?

I'll be posting images on my site soon. I'll post in the collections thread once everything is up!

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

Thanks to @gwarjis for this gem.  2005-06 Flyers third that I will probably make into a Forsberg.  Would like to go Primeau, but he only played like 9 games that season.  Kind of a bust.

2005-06 Flyers third

No prob! 

Is it just me or do jerseys look cooler when other people post them instead?

3 hours ago, Gewargis said:

No prob! 

Is it just me or do jerseys look cooler when other people post them instead?

I always critique my photo-taking abilities.  Everyone's jersey photos look better than mine (to my eyes).

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

I always critique my photo-taking abilities.  Everyone's jersey photos look better than mine (to my eyes).

Better than mine, but I have a really small bedroom and not enough room to take really good photos.

Edited by TheKevinShow

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

Just to be clear, I wasn't talking about your photo; just in general. I was pretty much trying to say the same thing as you. 

Edited by Gewargis

2 hours ago, Gewargis said:

Just to be clear, I wasn't talking about your photo; just in general. I was pretty much trying to say the same thing as you. 

Oh, so you’re saying my photo sucks? ?

14 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Oh, so you’re saying my photo sucks? ?

Your photo is fine, your jersey sucks because it’s a Flyers. 

;)

A new arrival sorta.  I've never been so excited about a patch before.  It totally makes the jersey in this case.  The jersey and the patch are both from forum members... All I can say is use the Wantlist thread kids, you can turn up some pretty awesome finds. Thanks @True North Hockey for the patch.

42908986892_2bfd0f4315_k.jpg

42908989302_9242f6ee73_k.jpg

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Your photo is fine, your jersey sucks because it’s a Flyers. 

;)

? don’t be mad my team has more variety to choose from. 

Edited by jsh139

Holy hell, that Casey is hot stuff. The ONLY thing missing is the sloppy Steichen's stitch job!

90-91%20Mn%20hm%20Bellows%20finalpatch.JPG

10 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

? don’t be mad my team has more variety to choose from. 

I’d rather have one choice of diamond than multiple choices of horse turds.**

**i’m acting out due to multiple years of insults being hurled at my Devils stuff on this site. All in good fun, my man. 

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I’d rather have one choice of diamond than multiple choices of horse turds.**

**i’m acting out due to multiple years of insults being hurled at my Devils stuff on this site. All in good fun, my man. 

I know it ?

50 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

Holy hell, that Casey is hot stuff. The ONLY thing missing is the sloppy Steichen's stitch job!

90-91%20Mn%20hm%20Bellows%20finalpatch.JPG

Thanks, I was able to sew the patch on myself this afternoon... But disappointly not to game spec (I think) ;)

Glad you got that one completed, JJ!

My stitching looks kind of like that gamer patch. Maybe I should offer my "professional grade" sewing services to my fellow collectors.

Love that north stars! 

On 6/22/2018 at 5:54 PM, JJM4 said:

I've never been so excited about a patch before.  It totally makes the jersey in this case

Definitely worth the excitement! One helluva jersey you got there now!

My 2010-2011 Robi gamer came in this weekend. Unfortunately my pictures really don't show the wear thats on this jersey.

He was one of my favorite players and defensemen to watch back then. Such a small guy (this gamer is a size 54) but full of fight and heart. I always remembered him standing up for his teammates the best he could and was always willing to take the big hits. He went through many injuries including concussions, broken noses, broken jaw, breaking his right leg twice. Straight from his wiki page - 

"Robidas won TSN's "No Guts, No Glory" contest, an unofficial award for the 2008–09 NHL season's toughest player. He was selected as the winner after a loose puck had broken his jaw in a game against the Phoenix Coyotes; Robidas missed only one shift after the incident and played more minutes than any skater in that game."

I'm stoked to have this alternate piece of Robi's history with Dallas. 

42984421701_73b0dc8f15_b.jpg
42934922472_960187a547_b.jpg
42935370352_f8eb87d4e4_b.jpg

1 hour ago, BennGuin1491 said:

My 2010-2011 Robi gamer came in this weekend. Unfortunately my pictures really don't show the wear thats on this jersey.

He was one of my favorite players and defensemen to watch back then. Such a small guy (this gamer is a size 54) but full of fight and heart. I always remembered him standing up for his teammates the best he could and was always willing to take the big hits. He went through many injuries including concussions, broken noses, broken jaw, breaking his right leg twice. Straight from his wiki page - 

"Robidas won TSN's "No Guts, No Glory" contest, an unofficial award for the 2008–09 NHL season's toughest player. He was selected as the winner after a loose puck had broken his jaw in a game against the Phoenix Coyotes; Robidas missed only one shift after the incident and played more minutes than any skater in that game."

Awesome Robidas! The guy's game was totally built for the playoffs.  Smallish but absolutely fearless.

On 6/22/2018 at 6:54 PM, JJM4 said:

A new arrival sorta.  I've never been so excited about a patch before.  It totally makes the jersey in this case.  The jersey and the patch are both from forum members... All I can say is use the Wantlist thread kids, you can turn up some pretty awesome finds. Thanks @True North Hockey for the patch.

Nice jersey, better patch! :)

4 hours ago, blurryhaze312 said:

Nice jersey, better patch! :)

Leave it to a Pens fan to say this! You may have won the series but we had the better jerseys. ;)

Ordered one of these after the tragic accident. Finally came in

DSCF6629-vi.jpg

DSCF6630-vi.jpg

Also stopped by the Caps sale and picked up a few extra things

DSCF6631-vi.jpg