It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yowza! There is actually a strange history with those jerseys. They were only worn during a pre-season tournament that was played in Sweden in the early 1980's and I THINK...THINK they were NNOB.

Wow, nice pickup!  Does the tag actually say size 52 on it?  I thought those Sandows came in letter sizes.  Just curious.

I always admired Emery, and when I heard he had passed I really wanted to have something to remember him by. This jersey was worn by Ray during the 2014-15 season’s 2nd set where he played 9 games and backed up 6. Has some nice marks on it and what looks like some blood spots on the bottom. RIP Razor ?

2014-15 Game Worn Ray Emery, Road set 2

2014-15 Game Worn Ray Emery, Road set 2 (Back)

IMG_8076-Edited

IMG_8077-Edited

Emery-20150213

6 hours ago, jsh139 said:

I always admired Emery, and when I heard he had passed I really wanted to have something to remember him by. This jersey was worn by Ray during the 2014-15 season’s 2nd set where he played 9 games and backed up 6. Has some nice marks on it and what looks like some blood spots on the bottom. RIP Razor ?

Not so fun fact, so had his Girlfriend......... 

Edited by tomtucker

4 hours ago, tomtucker said:

:D;)

by the way, does that mean that jersey could quality as a wife beater?  :P

So stupid, even autocorrect didn’t find that one funny.  

Guest Dr_Puck
1 hour ago, thebiggoalie said:

Now that was funny. 

Edited by Dr_Puck

3 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

Yea , those two comments were so f ing stupid but again that’s we’re i see were this site is going to . I myself was at the event  Emery was and the generosity he showed towards the kids and families were great and it was to see a post of a collector showing how he liked his playing days . If it was me that idiot would be banned . Just my thought 

23 minutes ago, cowboys said:

Yea , those two comments were so f ing stupid but again that’s we’re i see were this site is going to . I myself was at the event  Emery was and the generosity he showed towards the kids and families were great and it was to see a post of a collector showing how he liked his playing days . If it was me that idiot would be banned . Just my thought 

I'm not going to call for anyone to be banned, but they were stupid comments. The guy was maybe not such a great guy, at least maybe not all the time. Nobody's perfect. In any event, I am 100% confident that jsh139 got that jersey as a memento of his playing days rather than because he's a fan of domestic violence. 

Of course, a good portion of my jerseys are of a known adulterer so maybe I have lower standards than some. 

30 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I'm not going to call for anyone to be banned, but they were stupid comments. The guy was maybe not such a great guy, at least maybe not all the time. Nobody's perfect. In any event, I am 100% confident that jsh139 got that jersey as a memento of his playing days rather than because he's a fan of domestic violence. 

Of course, a good portion of my jerseys are of a known adulterer so maybe I have lower standards than some. 

I know why josh got the jersey the comments were from another so called member and yes players or people are not perfect .

1 hour ago, cowboys said:

The guy has made every effort to be an amusing troll on here forever. Why the mods haven’t stepped in by now is beyond my comprehension. 

1 hour ago, cowboys said:

I know why josh got the jersey the comments were from another so called member and yes players or people are not perfect .

I knew you knew. Sarcasm doesn’t work on message boards, unfortunately. 

12 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

The guy has made every effort to be an amusing troll on here forever. Why the mods haven’t stepped in by now is beyond my comprehension. 

The owner of the jersey seems to recognize dark humor.  This is after all a hockey forum, what do you think NHL  players say to each other? and maybe the mods also have a sense of humor.

It arrived today v. 8.0

cowboys replied to Brilliant!'s topic in NHL

Some great pick ups , on another note I have added another idiot to my blocked list #VACATION

Looks like cowboy don't and gets angry real easy  #TRIGGERED

Edited by tomtucker

13 hours ago, cowboys said:

so f ing stupid huh?

"Ray Emery has been arrested for assault with a weapon for a incident involving fiancee Keshia Chante. "

"He was a to a lot of bartenders at a club called junction in Ottawa. Talked to a few security guards and DJs there that had loads of unflattering stories about him."
If it was me that idiot would be banned . Just my thought 

5 hours ago, tomtucker said:

so f ing stupid huh?

"Ray Emery has been arrested for assault with a weapon for a incident involving fiancee Keshia Chante. "

"He was a to a lot of bartenders at a club called junction in Ottawa. Talked to a few security guards and DJs there that had loads of unflattering stories about him."
If it was me that idiot would be banned . Just my thought 

Who  F U C K ING cares about past S h I T , A member was posting a pick up in memory of a guy that just passed and you come with your BS comments . I do not see you Comment on a Kane Jersey when that guy has done a ton of S hit in buffalo .  So yes I stand buy my comment . 

Everybody knock off the BS or I'll start handing out real vacations. Settle the eff down and get back to jersey stuff.

50 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

Everybody knock off the BS or I'll start handing out real vacations. Settle the eff down and get back to jersey stuff.

43548653081_fc830f2421_b.jpg