Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

That Knights jersey needs an N on the back. Then it would be perfect.

image.png.947c539afaf42e09f53fda44a73111e0.png

42 minutes ago, QueenAnnesRevenge said:

I’m pretty sure that’s what was originally meant ;) 

I feel even more stupid for missing that as Pantera is one of my favorite bands. ?

1 minute ago, jsh139 said:

I feel even more stupid for missing that as Pantera is one of my favorite bands. ?

A Vulgar Display of Forgetfulness. 

Arrived Saturday, thanks to those of you who helped this caveman figure out the image posting!

2013 SCF Bryan Bickell

Wrestled with a couple other players for this one but ultimately went with Bickell because his goal at the end was easily the most memorable moment of that series for me, plus I always liked his game and on ice presence in spite of "production." 

IMG_2659IMG_2660

2015 SCF Duncan Keith

Easy choice for many reasons.

IMG_2657IMG_2658

2 hours ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Arrived Saturday, thanks to those of you who helped this caveman figure out the image posting!

2013 SCF Bryan Bickell

Wrestled with a couple other players for this one but ultimately went with Bickell because his goal at the end was easily the most memorable moment of that series for me, plus I always liked his game and on ice presence in spite of "production." 

2015 SCF Duncan Keith

Easy choice for many reasons.

Awesome Hawks jerseys! CSL did a great job.

4 minutes ago, Gewargis said:

Awesome Hawks jerseys! CSL did a great job.

They really did. These are my first customized authentics, and I'm really impressed. I always forget how massive the letters are. Glad to have these back and looking forward to sending my other ones in, sooner than later hopefully. 

They said 2 weeks and it was exactly 4 to my door. I had to follow up via phone twice to pay and remind them to ship them to me vs. pickup. So that was a week but whatever. They look great and arrived before season starts.

also I shipped them for July 2 arrival which is basically on top of the holiday.

Edited by AParrotLooksAt40

I did get this last night: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mario-lemieux-signed-jersey-Centre-Ice-Jersey-White-Throwback-75th-/382525433789?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=DlBycuc%2BfOa3R0NgfB2AxO03YDI%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc

As expected, it does need to be stripped, but the good news...the 75th patch is authentic and it still has the born on tag behind the collar; 09/91. So, that mean it is accurate to the year that they wore the 75th patch.  I think the autograph is good too, but the COA is junk. Once the jersey is properly customized, should I send it to get the autograph authenticated, and if so, where should I send it?  I usually hate autographed items and I really just bought this for the jersey itself.

35 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

should I send it to get the autograph authenticated, and if so, where should I send it?  I usually hate autographed items and I really just bought this for the jersey itself.

I was watching that one as well and have purchased from that seller before. If its going bug you I would only send it to PSA/DNA as that is really the only  company that will add value to the jersey later as a graph jersey. Never gone through the process before but I've heard you can ask to get their authentic sticker on the kneck tag or the fight strap instead of the face of the jersey if you choose so. 

9 minutes ago, BennGuin1491 said:

... and have purchased from that seller before.

@BennGuin1491 - were you the one that got the Barberpole Roenick from him?

39 minutes ago, BennGuin1491 said:

No I bought from him over a year ago. I have no idea where that Roenick went. It was a good looker too. 

It was - I just missed it .. oh well.  thanks BennGuinn1491!

Last weekend I had shoulder surgery so was unable to make it to the Blackhawks convention. Thankfully, Gewargis hooked it up and was able to snag a couple of jerseys for me. It's crazy how much of a premium the Blackhawks charge for their stuff. Almost makes it not worth it seeing as other teams (including teams that just won the Cup) charge 1/5 of the price for newer gear. Ah well. It is what it is. 

This jersey is getting sent off to CSL to become a Kane. The no-name player on the rear was stripped

DSCF6837-vi.jpg[/img]

This one will become a Hammer since it was already a screened number 4. I just had to remove the nameplate. This is the first 1.0 practice jersey I've ever seen

DSCF6838-vi.jpg

Like the above, this had a screened 29 so I removed the nameplate and it will become a Bickell. Also a 1.0; decent amount of team repairs on it

DSCF6839-vi.jpg

Two oddball pickups that I couldn't pass up for the price. The black one will be going on the 'bay

DSCF6841-vi.jpg

The red I promptly stripped and will be using for pickup hockey as soon as I can play again

DSCF6852-vi.jpg

Side note, I really need to go through my collection and clean it up again. I thinned it out pretty good earlier in the year, but now could easily stand to move 10-15. 

1991-92 Wendel Clark Toronto Maple Leafs TBTC Jersey Size 50

1991-92 Wendel Clark Toronto Maple Leafs TBTC Jersey Front1991-92 Wendel Clark Toronto Maple Leafs TBTC Jersey Back

This is the last one that I needed to get all six - the TBTC collection is complete (unless I get the all-star jerseys)!

Edited by spudrock512

1 hour ago, spudrock512 said:

1991-92 Wendel Clark Toronto Maple Leafs TBTC Jersey Size 50

This is the last one that I needed to get all six - the TBTC collection is complete (unless I get the all-star jerseys)!

That’s pretty awesome! those were such great jerseys. Very cool to have them all