It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

Those TBTC's were jersey perfection.  The Leafs ones have dried up to almost Rangers non existence.  Nice that you found one.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It arrived yesterday. 

My holy grail. Years in the making.

42097156160_7a7dfb794c_k.jpgp1%ZKvPbRd6Mi5YC1nkDNw 

43001533265_36c722e993_k.jpgZcNnOOu1QseqyfprregIGA

43187610084_5dbfae5701_m.jpgIMG_1927

Patched this one up with #9 and Mr I + centennial. 

43001512375_05af279d52_k.jpg1ZgjGPbkTUCG7nt%cIMO9A

43001509445_40f9e2fc76_k.jpgQ19bKKAOTTuh4fANr2k7Ow

Patched that one up. 50th ann + Snider + centennial

43001514875_067923701a_k.jpgCRdMLYlHQDGhwJh4CcokJA

43001517425_95baec2da4_k.jpgLP1hmmjeQE+zrYmK1M4SGQ 

Late 90s Coyotes.

43001527245_65b2bb0dee_k.jpgqtEn6FWbTymXFAaCXfFuEA

43001531655_44e05eb4ea_k.jpgiJiXw11yTmSPGTkyLl1L0Q

Patched up with 10th ann. 

42097157800_9e75ca346a_k.jpgltwUEBg0RX2vKMDiMgyxzA 

42097161810_b0860c4451_k.jpgiFUtLLIhQjmOn59BFqW0FA

Palffy from 2003-2004. He occasionally wore the 'C' that year. 

43187604884_f820f92c11_k.jpgeTW8PloQSh+LDv18HoyE4g

30036660088_843aa7fa2d_k.jpgYTLgKwH+R6SrKqPjKnDCGw 

2 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

Who did the Flyers?

Philly Express if I recall the name correctly. Whoever does the one ice customization for the Flyers did my jersey. 

2 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Great pickups, Carl.  Especially that Ghost.  Looks spot on with the smaller letters and everything.

Gamer (not mine):

Thank you sir! Very happy with the end result. 

Really nice haul Carl, I like em' all.  I'm guessing you had some done with Keener?  If so, I think your Richer made it onto his instagram live show last week.

And nice that you did the Palffy with the C.  I have the purple with the alternate logo in with Keener that I'm doing up with the C.  I'm trying to figure out when he wore it though.  It was 02-03 or 03-04.   The only thing is Norstrom played all 82 in 02-03 and 74 games in 03-04.  But then Palffy only played something like 35 games and was injured from early January on in 03-04. So as a guess I'd assume Norstrom had an injury before Christmas in the 03-04 season making way for Palffy to wear the C. 

great jerseys, and happy grail day!

Edited by JJM4

8 hours ago, Carl said:

Philly Express if I recall the name correctly. Whoever does the one ice customization for the Flyers did my jersey. 

Did you have someone else put the Snider patch on? I could have sworn I read somewhere that they wouldn't do Snider patches out of respect for him.

1 hour ago, JJM4 said:

Really nice haul Carl, I like em' all.  I'm guessing you had some done with Keener?  If so, I think your Richer made it onto his instagram live show last week.

And nice that you did the Palffy with the C.  I have the purple with the alternate logo in with Keener that I'm doing up with the C.  I'm trying to figure out when he wore it though.  It was 02-03 or 03-04.   The only thing is Norstrom played all 82 in 02-03 and 74 games in 03-04.  But then Palffy only played something like 35 games and was injured from early January on in 03-04. So as a guess I'd assume Norstrom had an injury before Christmas in the 03-04 season making way for Palffy to wear the C. 

great jerseys, and happy grail day!

Thank you very much sir! I think you’re right, all the pictures I found of Palffy with the C were from 03-04. It’s interesting, they were probably one of the last teams (03-04 LA Kings) to give the C to an alternate when the captain is injured. Nowadays, teams just issue a third A. You no longer see « temporary » captains. Same for the Richer, he was an alternate that season. 

I usually watch the Keener live Instagram show, I’m sad I missed the one time they mention one of my jerseys! My jerseys were a mixed bag of some done by Keener or others I had Keener apply kits I already owned.

49 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

Did you have someone else put the Snider patch on? I could have sworn I read somewhere that they wouldn't do Snider patches out of respect for him.

I bought the patch separately and had Keener apply it. 

6 hours ago, chow_hound said:

That Richer with the “C” is cool. Never knew he wore it!

Whoever did the customization put it a little too close to the crest tho. Should be by the far Grey “Rain” line. 

I specifically asked that Keener put it there because there were marks from a previous customization I wanted to hide. 

15 minutes ago, Carl said:

Thank you very much sir! I think you’re right, all the pictures I found of Palffy with the C were from 03-04. It’s interesting, they were probably one of the last teams (03-04 LA Kings) to give the C to an alternate when the captain is injured. Nowadays, teams just issue a third A. You no longer see « temporary » captains. Same for the Richer, he was an alternate that season. 

I usually watch the Keener live Instagram show, I’m sad I missed the one time they mention one of my jerseys! My jerseys were a mixed bag of some done by Keener or others I had Keener apply kits I already owned.

Too bad you missed it.  It was sorta funny that as he was handling the jersey he even said, 'this is somebodies grail'. :)

Cool looking kit on it, I think he even mentioned they were just applying a kit you already had.

It has to be early 03-04 then, nice that it worked out you could do a couple alternates with the one-off temp C.

Edited by JJM4

1 hour ago, JJM4 said:

So as a guess I'd assume Norstrom had an injury before Christmas in the 03-04 season making way for Palffy to wear the C.

Yes, Norstrom missed almost the entire month of October, at the beginning of the 2003/04 season, and this is when Palffy wore the “C.”

9 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Yes, Norstrom missed almost the entire month of October, at the beginning of the 2003/04 season, and this is when Palffy wore the “C.”

Hard to believe he was playing his last games in the NHL when wearing the C. He just played a few games post lock-out in Pittsburgh and then mysteriously retired! 

Ya it was a sad day for me when mid way through the season you hear he's packing it in and going back to Slovakia.  I think it was a major shoulder surgery he was needing. Would have been great to see him play longer and maybe get in the conversation for the HOF.  Well at least he assisted on Crosby's first. 

What a line though, Crosby Lemieux Palffy.  That's some serious skill.

Thanks for the clarification LAK74.

Edited by JJM4

2001-02 Kitchener Rangers Mike Richards rookie game worn jersey.  From his first pro season. And I love the Nike Ultrafil goodness! 

Screenshot_20180812_103602_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20180812_103619_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Flyers845

32 minutes ago, Flyers845 said:

2001-02 Kitchener Rangers Mike Richards rookie game worn jersey.  From his first pro season. And I love the Nike Ultrafil goodness! 

WOW! WHAT A SPECTACULAR LOOKING JERSEY YOU GOT THERE!! ITS BEYOOTYFULLLL!!!!

Edited by thebiggoalie

Got a few recently:

1995-96 Joe Sakic Colorado Avalanche Away Jersey w/ authentic Stanley Cup Patch Size 48

1995-96 Joe Sakic Colorado Avalanche Away Jersey Front1995-96 Joe Sakic Colorado Avalanche Away Jersey Back1995-96 Joe Sakic Colorado Avalanche Away Jersey Stanley Cup Patch

1993-94 Martin Brodeur New Jersey Devils Away Jersey Size 52 Calder Winner Year

1993-94 Martin Brodeur New Jersey Devils Away Jersey Front1993-94 Martin Brodeur New Jersey Devils Away Jersey Back

1997-98 Saku Koivu Montreal Canadiens Away Jersey Size 48

1997-98 Saku Koivu Montreal Canadiens Away Jersey Front1997-98 Saku Koivu Montreal Canadiens Away Jersey Back