It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

15 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

I'm most impressed by that Habs jersey's fold job. Looks great.

Lol couldn't agree more.  The OCD in me loves how the stripes flow nicely from one arm to the body to the other arm.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice fold job is right!! 

Love the Avs, but I never realized the captain’s C and the SCF patch weren’t lined up. The lack of symmetry would drive me nuts! 

13 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

Nice fold job is right!! 

Love the Avs, but I never realized the captain’s C and the SCF patch weren’t lined up. The lack of symmetry would drive me nuts! 

Ah, so you guys like yourselves a nice FJ, huh?

Edited by Gewargis

Got these in yesterday.  Steve Thomas 98 white playoff set and Lyle Odelein 98-99 white set 2.  Thomas has light wear with some stick/puck marks as well a couple of small unrepaired holes on the right sleeve.  The Odelein has solid wear with multiple unrepaired holes on both sleeves and decent amount of stick/puck marks throughout.  Interesting part about them is that both are goalie cuts.  The Thomas is a 54 goalie cut and not sure on the Odelein as the size tag is missing, but it is definitely bigger than the Thomas.  Love both of them and glad to have them!

Edited by Devilsguy

7 hours ago, thugnation00 said:

1992 Blackhawks TBTC Steve Larmer

Man, you guys and your 52's!! I think I've owned 4 or 5 TBTC Hawks jerseys, but they're always 48 (well, one 44).

3 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

Man, you guys and your 52's!! I think I've owned 4 or 5 TBTC Hawks jerseys, but they're always 48 (well, one 44).

I would happily take one of those 48's off your hands :) ...

On 15-8-2018 at 3:27 PM, LetsGoHomeBaby said:

Got my hands on a Thornton thanks to a great friend. This thing is massive, Decent wear as well.

Nice one! And define massive..58+? 60?

I originally bought this blank from our own @JoeM7392. I sent it to EPS to be customized as Daneyko. 

However its a 54 and 56 is my preferred size, so when it came back, I sold it. Back to Joe. 

I guess a year or so has passed, and I saw Joe had put it up for sale. I have been hitting the gym and I figured why not, I'll bring it on back. It slots right into my new "home and road of each retired number and each Stanley Cup" concept. Thanks again, Joe, sell it back to you later! 

43294623855_493c74f45a_b.jpg

42392799160_bc2e6e38e2_b.jpg

3 hours ago, amonte78 said:

Boston Bruins Malcolm Subban 17/18 preseason GW. And no, I'm not starting a Goaltending Museum ;)

Love the Subban. Another one I’ll eventually buy from you...for my Not-Museum as well. 

On 24-8-2018 at 8:03 PM, thebiggoalie said:

Love the Subban. Another one I’ll eventually buy from you...for my Not-Museum as well. 

Thanks! And we'll see...don't tell me you have a Goalie Gallery or something :D

On 8/25/2018 at 4:21 PM, amonte78 said:

Thanks! And we'll see...don't tell me you have a Goalie Gallery or something :D

He has a jersey of every goalie who sat on a bench in preseason. You know that ECHL goalie that no one knows about that is now working in the financial field.

These arrived yesterday--best Mail Day yet for me. Need to put a little work into the captain's patch on the TBTC to make the corners more rounded and the 'C' thicker, but I am thrilled to finally own an authentic! The other one is my 3rd with the '98 SCF and Believe patch combo (Lidstrom and Holmstrom are the others).

TBTC1.jpg

TBTC2.jpg

98.jpg

98#2.jpg

22 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

That might be your best one yet. 

Which is probably also what she said...

:)