Brilliant!

It arrived today v. 8.0

16 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

I liked Sullivan but he ruined it for me when he went to Nashville 
Daze was always hurt and Zhamnov never lived up to what I hoped, he needed more support.

If I recall when the Hawks traded Roenick didn't they originally want Selanne but Teemu refused to come to Chicago so the got Zhamnov and some other players? 
Maybe that was just me dreaming but that's the way I remembered it.

Vandenbussche isn't a terrible call but I still think Probert / Amonte would be top two    

I'm not sure how Sulli ruined it when "he went", seeing as he was traded. Two 2nd rd picks isn't bad either.

Then again, you could always go with Reto Von Arx!

Reto! 
Totally forgot about him - Pass 

I spoze Sullivan "ruined" it as in he went to a team I didn't like 
Much like Chelios going to Detroit, they are tarnished for me. 

And that video Tom posted is exactly what I was talking about, man, the Hawks had a lot of good players on that team. 
I even saw Enrico Ciccone :lol: wasn't he Madonna's cousin? 

Funny. Just saw this on FB. Guess someone likes the guy. 

5YDI7JQ.jpg

Wait, what? Players actually wore 48s? Those things are tiny!

great find jhs..

What the hell...... so he went from 56 to 48 , and with a shortened hem?

Guy was literally shrinking !

Guess the old leaky Russian Nuclear power plants didn't always produce super powers, it could also have the reverse effect :D

Edited by tomtucker

I got an Alexander Salak Icehogs game used jersey the other day. I thought it would be pretty interesting jersey to own even though he never would have played for the Hawks. I also got it for super cheap. And since it's a goalie Jersey, I thought it was even cooler reason to buy it. I might take the time to remove the autographs, but it'll be tough to also got remove the park marks as well.

I was able to photo match it. If you look at the last picture in the gallery, you can see to the upper right of the icehogs logo a circular black markings.

http://imgur.com/a/JYSQNTY

@thebiggoalie approves? 

11 minutes ago, Gewargis said:

I got an Alexander Salak Icehogs game used jersey the other day. I thought it would be pretty interesting jersey to own even though he never would have played for the Hawks. I also got it for super cheap. And since it's a goalie Jersey, I thought it was even cooler reason to buy it. I might take the time to remove the autographs, but it'll be tough to also got remove the park marks as well.

I was able to photo match it. If you look at the last picture in the gallery, you can see to the upper right of the icehogs logo a circular black markings.

http://imgur.com/a/JYSQNTY

@thebiggoalie approves? 

Autographs on gamers...

NO!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

Autographs on gamers...

NO!!!!!!

I'll remove them, I swear!

1 hour ago, Gewargis said:

I'll remove them, I swear!

You are going to in-sign a team signed jersey? Curious to see the results. 

Man, that's a lot of sharpie to remove 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

You are going to in-sign a team signed jersey? Curious to see the results. 

50 minutes ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

I'll definitely post results.

It sure is.

11 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Curious to see the results. 

That’s what she said. 

36 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

That’s what she said. 

11 hours ago, Gewargis said:

I'll definitely post results.

And that's how I responded. 

Some nice 1992-93 jerseys all new with tags:

1992-93 Alexander Mogilny Buffalo Sabres Away Jersey 

1992-93 Alexander Mogilny Buffalo Sabres Away Jersey Front1992-93 Alexander Mogilny Buffalo Sabres Away Jersey Back

1992-93 Wayne Gretzky Los Angeles Kings Away Jersey Double Stamped w/ added Velcro

1992-93 Wayne Gretzky Los Angeles Kings Away Jersey Front1992-93 Wayne Gretzky Los Angeles Kings Away Jersey Back

1992-93 Peter Bondra Washington Capitals Home Jersey 

1992-93 Peter Bondra Washington Capitals Home Jersey Front1992-93 Peter Bondra Washington Capitals Home Jersey Back

2 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

Some nice 1992-93 jerseys all new with tags:

1992-93 Alexander Mogilny Buffalo Sabres Away Jersey 

1992-93 Wayne Gretzky Los Angeles Kings Away Jersey Double Stamped w/ added Velcro

1992-93 Peter Bondra Washington Capitals Home Jersey 

sv8wn.jpg

17 hours ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

Lotta sharpie on a really crappy jersey

20 hours ago, Gewargis said:

@thebiggoalie I might take the time to remove the autographs, but it'll be tough to also got remove the park marks as well.

I'm not sure there's many puck marks to worry about removing, considering its a Salak...

One new pickup and one project. 

Some may remember me stripping a Hawks crest to use on a 3.0 practice jersey. Here is the rest of the jersey. Stripped the tomahawks too although I'm not sure what I'll use them for. Turned out well. Small outline of the crest where the feathers used to be but other than that it's fine. Hope to sell it for a few bucks on eBay. I got it so cheap to begin with I'm not all that concerned

DSCF6805-vi.jpg

I'm hoping someone can chime in with help on this jersey. Canada practice jersey using the belt style fight strap. Think they only did this for one or two years. 2006-ish? This is my first swift style jersey and I have to say; I love it!! The shoulder material feels really soft inside and the body has a craaaazy amount of stretch! The collar and wrists are made of the thinnest mesh I've ever felt. Can't imagine these things holding up to more than a game or two. Originally bought it to use as a practice jersey, but size 56 fits me like a Reebok size 50. I was able to stretch it on over pads, but it looked more like I was wearing a wet suit it was so tight. Have no use for a Canada jersey otherwise so I guess I'll be selling it. 

DSCF6800-vi.jpg

DSCF6804-vi.jpg

DSCF6801-vi.jpg

Now more than ever I want to find one of these jerseys to actually practice in! 

Edited by mdwsta4

Finally getting back into posting my new arrivals.  Got this one in last night; Sheldon Souray 1997/98 white playoff set game worn jersey.  Overall has light wear but does have what appears to be dried blood stains on the right sleeve.  The jersey is also a size 60 so it's friggin huge.

Edited by Devilsguy

MeiGray Expo additions.

1) 1982-83 Devils Dave Hutchison home. Hutchison wore this jersey in the Devils Inaugural game on 10/5/1982 and through the rest of his stay as a Devil in 1982-83. This jersey was also worn in the Devils 1st victory and 1st regular season game vs the Rangers on 10/8/82. This game is also known for the brawl (in which Hutchison was a main participant) between the two teams igniting the rivalry. The only player in Devils history to have worn #3 other then Ken Daneyko. The jersey has repairs, stick marks and "general filth" in both cuff areas. It is photo matched to a black stick mark on the side of the hem next to the bottom of his right glove courtesy of the Devils 1982-83 Getty Gas team photo album. LOA from Drop the Gloves.

41651726750_e458c5db36.jpg

42743237644_1c488c1821.jpg

41651726540_2f38dec014.jpg

2) 2015-16 Devils Lee Stempniak road set 1. Stemper wore this jersey from 9/20/2015 to 12/13/2015. His most memorable game wearing it was on 10/18/2015 when he scored the OT winning goal vs the Rangers giving John Hynes his first NHL win. In total, Stempniak scored 3 goals and 6 assists (regular season points) wearing this jersey. The jersey is Getty Images photo matched and photo matched to Stemper's 2015-16 Upper Deck Champs #75 hockey card. It is also video matched to the 10/18/15 game including the OT winning goal. MeiGray/Devils LOA.

28572915577_0089d7d6db.jpg

28572915517_c8f9921744.jpg

28572915427_eaeccd446d.jpg

43411132262_cf85da8002.jpg

3) NAHL Minnesota Magicians "Star Wars Night" Caydon Meyer #8. This jersey was worn by Meyer on 12/9/2017 in an 8-3 loss vs the Fairbanks Ice Dogs. Always wanted a Star Wars specialty and found one at a price and a style that couldn't be beaten.

41651688980_175efe1df3.jpg

29588593568_7e38979231.jpg

Edited by OneJerseyMemorabilia

A Devils #3 without Dano looks so wrong!! But a nice piece of history. Looking at that is exactly why I do NOT collect game worn jerseys. So gross, which I know makes it even better for you gamer collectors. 

The Souray is crazy. Size 60? I’ve never seen another. You could host parties inside that thing. I don’t remember Souray being THAT big, but I know some guys wore their jerseys oversized back then.

15 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

A Devils #3 without Dano looks so wrong!! But a nice piece of history. Looking at that is exactly why I do NOT collect game worn jerseys. So gross, which I know makes it even better for you gamer collectors. 

The Souray is crazy. Size 60? I’ve never seen another. You could host parties inside that thing. I don’t remember Souray being THAT big, but I know some guys wore their jerseys oversized back then.

Thank you :-) The filth gives it character! 

I have a Daneyko that is a 58 goalie cut. The arms might be able to double as wings. Some players wore these types of sizes for fighting because of how loose the arms and body are until the NHL stopped it.

My new LeClair. All the anti graph guys leaving behind too many nice jerseys...

43572619761_290b244724_b.jpg
42854921014_deb805c9d3_b.jpg

Edited by BennGuin1491

Nice LeClair!  Haven't seen many size 50 Nikes floating around.  That's a TI jersey.