It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

18 hours ago, bobbyp6565 said:

2012-2013 Sheldon Souray Ducks back-up 3rd jersey – listed as GI, couple marks on it, recycled 11-12 Set 1 jersey –

I actually thought about bidding on that one :)

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jsh139 said:

I love British slang. Especially the cockney rhyming slang.

Bullocks. 

3 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

Bullocks. 

I'm not taking the p!ss, mate. I think it's the bee's knees.

Edited by jsh139

Been a while since I've posted/been on the forum. Got back into the swing the last few days with some new additions.

25aown4.jpg

Snagged this for a decent price, Hopefully it strips clean......

hueuk9.jpg

A few replicas for cheap

9hju4l.jpg

f28m6v.jpg

Need the Penguins patch and either a 98 or 99 all star patch to add to this.

2q08qpk.jpg

2e67hxi.jpg

21 hours ago, OR68 said:

Need the Penguins patch and either a 98 or 99 all star patch to add to this.

2q08qpk.jpg

2e67hxi.jpg

First time I notice that Jagr is Russian... ;)

I got it like that. I'll need the Czech patch as well....

18 minutes ago, OR68 said:

This guy usually has the on eBay, I didn't see it in his items but if you ask him, he may well have some...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-Flag-Patch-Sew-On-Hockey-NHL-Jersey-/172150308548?hash=item2814f53ec4:g:3nYAAMXQDrJR1TA3

I've bought all sorts of flag patches from him.

Thank you. I will try that seller and see if he has any.

10 minutes ago, OR68 said:

Thank you. I will try that seller and see if he has any.

I second that motion...he has great patches for all star jerseys. 

47 minutes ago, OR68 said:

Several times he didn't have the country or team I needed listed, and when I asked, he had them and just listed them right away. 

2 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

I've sold a bunch of jerseys off in recent weeks so I can fund my Meigray haul. Then it it me ... The amount of money that I've spent just in shipping jerseys out in the last two years is staggering. 

Never do the math, dude. It always ends up the wrong way. 

11 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Concur. I don't do the math on shipping most of the time.

Got this one in today. I had actually kind of forgotten about this design, but it was always one of my favorites where the team went with a true alternate logo.

I dig it, and a Pro Player to boot. Love the Pro Player jerseys. 

1 hour ago, furiousd said:

This is actually my first Pro Player. I can see why they're so well-liked. I expected the same Flo-Knit as my SPs, but it's more comfortable than that stuff.

Everyone needs at least one Pro Player in their collection. They're just awesome. 

Really happy to add this one to my collection.  Picked up from the MGG summer sale.

2012-13, set 1. From Simon Gagne's last season as a Flyer.  Worn in 5 games because he was traded from the Kings that year.

RWPuEpM.jpg

SP3OdsW.jpg

Doesn't have much wear, but it has a nice black spot on the upper chest that was easily photo-matched :)

bfYIShW.jpg

pYPj1Kd.jpg

8 hours ago, furiousd said:

This is actually my first Pro Player. I can see why they're so well-liked. I expected the same Flo-Knit as my SPs, but it's more comfortable than that stuff.

Yup, don't know what it is but the material looks like Flo Knit but does feel better. I'd have stocked up on them if I knew then what I know now. 

Maybe once the time machine is finished. 

Pro Players were nice jerseys.  Even the replicas were very nice and much superior to what Reebok is passing off as replicas today.

Had a bonus I wasn't expecting get paid to me last night by my company.  Not only that, but it was much more than I thought it would be.  Where did that end up?  Why the MGG summer sale:)  Will post pictures tonight or tomorrow of my new addition

10 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Pro Players were nice jerseys.  Even the replicas were very nice and much superior to what Reebok is passing off as replicas today.

It's not even close, really, the Pro Players were even nicer than CCM replicas, they even had double elbows. The Reebok replicas are such garbage. 

Looking forward to your new addition, yours are usually something good!

33 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

It's not even close, really, the Pro Players were even nicer than CCM replicas, they even had double elbows. The Reebok replicas are such garbage. 

If the PP Devils replicas didn't have that issue with the shoulder yoke I would be hoarding those.  I remember back during the 2000-01 season my Dad and I went to Valley Fair in Irvington, NJ one night before a game.  Inside a vendor there had all the leftover PP replicas from each team for $25-30 a pop.  Had about 20 home and 20 away of each team.  We picked up a few but regret we didn't get more.

Oh and my new addition will be good.  I mean it's Devils so how couldn't it be great?:)

6 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

If the PP Devils replicas didn't have that issue with the shoulder yoke I would be hoarding those.  I remember back during the 2000-01 season my Dad and I went to Valley Fair in Irvington, NJ one night before a game.  Inside a vendor there had all the leftover PP replicas from each team for $25-30 a pop.  Had about 20 home and 20 away of each team.  We picked up a few but regret we didn't get more.

Oh and my new addition will be good.  I mean it's Devils so how couldn't it be great?:)

I bought a red authentic on clearance with River City Sports at the end of the season in 2000. $120, which included customizing (Stevens). One of you guys has it now, who bought that from me?

It's settled then, I'll give you a lift once the time machine is finished. Gonna be a jersey buying spree that day. 

Edited by mfitz804

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

It really is too bad that Reebok decided to throw quality out the window with their replicas. The pre-Edge CCM/Koho replicas weren't the greatest by any means, but man, the difference is huge. My one Starter replica is pretty good too.