It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

Welp...glad to see someone was going to try and save that jersey... Just a shame it was too far gone. Those are by far my favorite style of Leafs jersey. I was really hoping they'd do a two tone arm stripe with the new logo they released. But no... They just slapped the new logo on a boring blank jersey... Ah well. 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It really ties the collection together... 

20171209_195447

20171209_195502

Edited by The_Dude_Abides

LMFAO, nice one!

Just added my first non-Avalanche jersey to the collection (although technically, he was an Avalanche for one season).  

This is the Inaugural 1993 Season On-Ice version of the Mighty Ducks CCM Ultrafil (size 48), and includes the “A” that Kariya wore only during the first Ducks season.

Was one of my favorite players outside the Avs team for his entire career.

XdCZ79W.jpg

MCaCTAv.jpg

4 hours ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Curious what the quality is like on those jerseys. Saw that site a while back.

Not too bad. All sublimated with twill numbers and name. 

So I picked this up fairly cheap.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/MONTREAL-CANADIENS-CCM-MASKA-HOCKEY-JERSEY-MENS-54-2XL/202448371055?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I have a few of these and was told they were the retail version of the mid to late 80's

Pretty sweet jersey, heavy weight Ultrafil, double elbows - it's got everything but the fight strap. (it'll have one eventually)

I dig em and at $60 not bad

6 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MONTREAL-CANADIENS-CCM-MASKA-HOCKEY-JERSEY-MENS-54-2XL/202448371055?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I have a few of these and was told they were the retail version of the mid to late 80's

Pretty sweet jersey, heavy weight Ultrafil, double elbows - it's got everything but the fight strap. (it'll have one eventually)

Unfamiliar with those, I remember the lightweight, "snags if you look at it wrong" Ultrafil replicas of the late 90's. That one does look to be different material and construction. Pretty cool!

Big thanks to Gewargis for helping a brother out. Pretty sure I posted about him picking up a few jerseys at the Blackhawks convention a few days after I had shoulder surgery. Didn't get much, but did get a few practice jerseys that I stripped the nameplates off of and had redone by CSL with the player who wore that number during the regular season.

Bickell

DSCF6873-vi.jpg

DSCF6879-vi.jpg

Hammer

DSCF6882-vi.jpg

DSCF6888-vi.jpg

Kaner

DSCF6866-vi.jpg

DSCF6872-vi.jpg

Another Kaner that was a project jersey. Started off as a NWT Penguins in a hard to find size 54. Stripped the sponsorship patch and crest, sold those and made most of my money back from what I actually paid for the jersey. Got a stupid deal on an Indo-edge Hawks that I stripped the crest from and created this. It was actually quite a bit cheaper than what I paid for the other jerseys! 

DSCF6892-vi.jpg

DSCF6893-vi.jpg

1 hour ago, mdwsta4 said:

Big thanks to Gewargis for helping a brother out. Pretty sure I posted about him picking up a few jerseys at the Blackhawks convention a few days after I had shoulder surgery. Didn't get much, but did get a few practice jerseys that I stripped the nameplates off of and had redone by CSL with the player who wore that number during the regular season.

Bickell

Hammer

Kaner

Another Kaner that was a project jersey. Started off as a NWT Penguins in a hard to find size 54. Stripped the sponsorship patch and crest, sold those and made most of my money back from what I actually paid for the jersey. Got a stupid deal on an Indo-edge Hawks that I stripped the crest from and created this. It was actually quite a bit cheaper than what I paid for the other jerseys! 

DSCF6893-vi.jpg

Pretty sure I saw that black Kaner at CSL when I was there a few days ago :)

Vurry nice Roenick USA. 

Edited by The_Dude_Abides

12 hours ago, Gewargis said:

Pretty sure I saw that black Kaner at CSL when I was there a few days ago :)

Most likely!

12 hours ago, furiousd said:

Nice Hawks!

Oh man that USA jersey is niiiice! I had the white version of that when I was a kid. Love the older USA jerseys. Especially compared to the designs Nike puts out nowadays...

Devils Retro 2.0 Hanglider (I mean, goalie cut). I mean, if I’m gonna collect Brodeur jerseys, maybe GC is the way I should be doing that. 

44969675091_79ee3766a3_b.jpg44969675031_e7dbcfb857_b.jpg

19 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

No chance you would be willing to part with it for a profit???

12 hours ago, Hawks2797 said:

Looks familiar.. Probably my favorite jersey!

IMG_7063_zpsyhyrb40g.jpg

Jeremy Roenick is going to be an autograph guest at the sport card and memorabilia expo here in Toronto Nov. 9th-11th - if you are into getting your stuff signed, and actually want to make the trip here.

Would absolutely love to chat him up.  Quite the personality, and would love to use this line on him hahaha

Edited by HockeyMusic