It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

Thanks, it even made the cut on KJ live a while back.  I'm happy to add it to the ongoing Casey/North Stars collections, Keener & Co. did well on it yet again.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 9/30/2018 at 12:55 PM, The_Dude_Abides said:

For sure. I want one too. 

Yeah unfortunately there is going to be quite the competition for those Arenas jerseys....

6 hours ago, Hawks2797 said:

Wonder why he will embroider that Pedersons but he won't do a double CCM logo embroidery ..

Maybe he had someone else do it?

I just got this one done - I'm not that big on autographed jerseys, but I guess this is a good one to have...

1991-92 Mario Lemieux Pittsburgh Penguins Home Jersey size 54 New with Tags and Autographed

1991-92 Mario Lemeiux Pittsburgh Penguins Home Jersey Front1991-92 Mario Lemeiux Pittsburgh Penguins Home Jersey Back1991-92 Mario Lemeiux Pittsburgh Penguins Home Jersey Autograph

15 hours ago, JJM4 said:

Here's a completely BLANK, blank jersey.  I had Keener bring it to life by doing up the crest, shoulder patches and numbers.  I think he enjoyed this project and even sewed down both layers on all crests and numbers like they did more commonly back in the day.

wow, that's one helluva project. Turned out amazing!!

42 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

I just got this one done - I'm not that big on autographed jerseys, but I guess this is a good one to have...

1991-92 Mario Lemieux Pittsburgh Penguins Home Jersey size 54 New with Tags and Autographed

Well hey, it's an ultrafil. Can never have too many of those

11 hours ago, Hawks2797 said:

Wonder why he will embroider that Pedersons but he won't do a double CCM logo embroidery ..

You wouldn't want Keener's guy to do it anyway.  Keener said it was nothing but complaints about the work so he stopped offering it.

5 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Maybe he had someone else do it?

Correct. I just found a local embroidery shop to do it.

Picked up a few things over the last couple of months.

Finally found a Carolina Reebok 6100.

khzYxrK.jpg

Justin Williams Edge 1.0, back from EPS (just in time for him to be named the new Hurricanes captain).

gm48Gnc.jpg

k2n1cPo.jpg

And an ECHL gamer. Kenndal McArdle played about half a season with the Greenville Road Warriors, but he was really more of an AHL-level player. He also played parts of 4 seasons in the NHL, scoring a total of one goal.

2OyCq0f.jpg

BfRgsuQ.jpg

Classic stuff, man!  ?

Wow man, great haul tbart...  Love that Blues!

58 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

That Clark is sploosh!

Imagine having that in my possession and then having to send it back.  Tough day.

I got this Blackhawks Edge 1 third today, but it seems to have an extra tag inside the jersey that I haven't seen before. It seems like it's a prototype, but I'm not 100% sure. Has anyone seen anything like this before? Everything else looks the same as my other Edge 1 Hawks jerseys...

Um99LfY.jpg

H5fZUdU.jpg

i9Kw1kr.jpg

87rpMLa.jpg

Edited by Gewargis

11 minutes ago, Gewargis said:

I got this Blackhawks Edge 1 third today, but it seems to have an extra tag inside the jersey that I haven't seen before. It seems like it's a prototype, but I'm not 100% sure. Has anyone seen anything like this before? Everything else looks the same as my other Edge 1 Hawks jerseys...

It’s to go with the extra U on the nameplate. 

But seriously, I assume “proto” means it was a prototype. As to whether that affects value, that’s better left to someone else. 

It's definitely a prototype. Maybe somebody had it customized because I can't see the sample pieces going around with Ruutu on the back.

Holy hell, that Sandow Blues and Alpha Bruins are remarkable. Where did you ever find matching durene material for the Sutter nameplate??

1 minute ago, Brilliant! said:

It's definitely a prototype. Maybe somebody had it customized because I can't see the sample pieces going around with Ruutu on the back.

Holy hell, that Sandow Blues and Alpha Bruins are remarkable. Where did you ever find matching durene material for the Sutter nameplate??

I was actually planning on stripping it.

Would there be any other signs that would make it a prototype that I might've missed?

46 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

Thanks man. As soon as I picked up that Blues jersey, I went to eBay and found a replica version (blank mens large). I was just hoping the material would match and it was spot on. 

I've been absent for a while so I thought I'd share a few jerseys I had done since the last time I was here. 

I finally added a Rangers Pro Player to finish of my set of every team that used the brand. Still my favorite brand of jersey. Done by Keener. 

20180820_204900

20180820_204818

MIC Adidas Crosby that was done with a stripped gamer. 

2018-08-01_11-36-45

2018-08-01_11-37-11

MIC Adidas McDavid that was also a stripped gamer and done by Keener. 

20180820_20504720180820_205000

Connor Brown Bower night warmup worn Adidas. 

20180406_195451_zpsvvmamj9k20180406_195511_zpsr5ddehtl

1995-1996 CCM Lemieux. This style of CCM Pens jersey was never available to the public. A lucky Ebay find that I had done by Keener. 

20180820_20383520180820_203722

1989-1990 Lemieux. This was a bit of a project. This jersey was stripped, had the wrong crest and has an NHL shield patch added to the rear hem. 

20180820_20265320180820_202558

I've always wanted one of these evil looking bastards. I caved when ebay had a coupon that actually worked for this purchase and got the blank from JB. Keener finished it off. 

20180820_20340220180820_203309

Been wanting one of these for years... Even before JT joined my Leafs. Found the blank by asking a seller on ebay if he had one as he listed a bunch of other style Generals jerseys. Turns out he had a blank in my size...got lucky!

20180820_20361920180820_203537

Traded a collector out of Australia for this beauty. 

20180823_19345720180823_193346

One of my all time favorite players on a hard to find Air-Knit. 

2018-08-01_09-16-592018-08-01_09-18-23

Was always reluctant to get one of these... But glad I finally did. It's loud, but I dig it. 

20180820_20410920180820_203948

Now that was a pro move. Good thinking. You know what my only gripe about it is? You'll laugh at this because it's stupid and trivial....but the lettering looks way too new for the jersey. I know that sounds so dumb but it's strange seeing something that's almost 40 years old with what looks like brand new twill on it! They still look awesome though.

Now this thread has come alive!!... nice ones Dude, good to see you back posting.

1 minute ago, JJM4 said:

Now this thread has come alive!!... nice ones Dude, good to see you back posting.

Thanks man!