It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

Just now, The_Dude_Abides said:

Thanks man!

And I'm jealous you have the entire set of pro player, I just acquired one today.  I've had a Yotes 3rd that I sold but now picked up the Flames Horsehead.

And by all means when you're bored of the Modano, I've got a spot in my closet for it!?

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oof, I love that red Generals. Those are one of the greatest styles ever used. I like the fact that it's basically been unchanged forever.

28 minutes ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

I've been absent for a while so I thought I'd share a few jerseys I had done since the last time I was here. 

I finally added a Rangers Pro Player to finish of my set of every team that used the brand. Still my favorite brand of jersey. Done by Keener. 

MIC Adidas Crosby that was done with a stripped gamer. 

MIC Adidas McDavid that was also a stripped gamer and done by Keener. 

Connor Brown Bower night warmup worn Adidas. 

1995-1996 CCM Lemieux. This style of CCM Pens jersey was never available to the public. A lucky Ebay find that I had done by Keener. 

1989-1990 Lemieux. This was a bit of a project. This jersey was stripped, had the wrong crest and has an NHL shield patch added to the rear hem. 

I've always wanted one of these evil looking bastards. I caved when ebay had a coupon that actually worked for this purchase and got the blank from JB. Keener finished it off. 

Been wanting one of these for years... Even before JT joined my Leafs. Found the blank by asking a seller on ebay if he had one as he listed a bunch of other style Generals jerseys. Turns out he had a blank in my size...got lucky!

Traded a collector out of Australia for this beauty. 

One of my all time favorite players on a hard to find Air-Knit. 

Was always reluctant to get one of these... But glad I finally did. It's loud, but I dig it. 

You planning on stripping the Brown or keeping as is?

26 minutes ago, JJM4 said:

And I'm jealous you have the entire set of pro player, I just acquired one today.  I've had a Yotes 3rd that I sold but now picked up the Flames Horsehead.

And by all means when you're bored of the Modano, I've got a spot in my closet for it!?

Love the horse head Flames. 

Let's keep this party going. Here's a few I've wrapped in the last few days and one that arrived today. First, the obvious ones:

2v2Jj5ptox2YANR.jpg2v2Jj5p73x2YANR.jpg2v2Jj5pDEx2YANR.jpg2v2Jj5p4Hx2YANR.jpg2v2Jj5pP9x2YANR.jpg
2v2Jj5pkux2YANR.jpg
2v2Jj5pRvx2YANR.jpg
2v2Jj5psUx2YANR.jpg

Then my MeiGray freebee done:

2v2Jj5cKex2YANR.jpg
2v2Jj5cbax2YANR.jpg

And finally, the eBay (oddball) arrival:

2v2J8QHHrx2YANR.jpg
2v2J8QHajx2YANR.jpg

18 minutes ago, Phil the Thrill said:

You planning on stripping the Brown or keeping as is?

I'm on the fence with that one. I really like Connor Brown as a player but I also want a MIC Adidas Leafs with a propor kit on it. I know these strip easily because someone else did a Matthews from a stripped Bower night jersey. I may just wait a bit until we see what's available at auction from the Leafs this season. If I can snag a cheaper Adidas, I'd rather go that route. That Bower jersey wasn't cheap. 

28 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

Oof, I love that red Generals. Those are one of the greatest styles ever used. I like the fact that it's basically been unchanged forever.

Thanks Mike. I agree...a classic design that never gets old. 

10 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

GREAT Andreychuk. 

Rest are crap, of course. ;) 

Hahaha...

Thanks Fitzy. 

10 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

Let's keep this party going. Here's a few I've wrapped in the last few days and one that arrived today. 

Quite a Titanic haul! 

Another beauty USA! 

12 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

2v2Jj5pRvx2YANR.jpg
2v2Jj5psUx2YANR.jpg

Now that's jersey!  I've only seen this style a couple times but it's definitely a looker.... double/triple take for sure

I honestly don't know what the deal is with the USA one. It was definitely worn because it shows wear (albeit light) but the guy selling it was clueless about it. Not only did he have it listed as a Scott Young jersey but he also dated it from 2002. Nope to both. I think...THINK it was worn by CJ Young and maybe during the 1991-92 regular season leading into the Olympics. The font matches my Canada Cup jerseys exactly so I'm leaning towards that. Either way, it's a great style that works for me.

3 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Wow, this thread just blew up.  Great pick-ups, guys!

Thank you sir. 

14 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

That Modano! So nice! I would love one of those Team Choice jerseys.

Thanks man. 

Just in time for the season opener! A little birthday present to myself. 1995-96 game worn Eric Desjardins home jersey with hand-sewn "A". This jersey was worn by Rico I am guessing in the second-half of the season. When Craig MacTavish was traded to the St. Louis Blues on 3/15/96, Eric was promoted to Alternate Captain. It's very possible that this was one of the first jerseys he wore with the "A". Has lots of nice marks/burns and a big repair on each sleeve. Photomatched to the black mark between the 3 and 7 on the left sleeve. Exciting!

IMG_8573-Edited

IMG_8574-Edited

IMG_8575-Edited

IMG_8579-Edited

IMG_8580-Edited

Desjardins-1995-96_combine

Edited by jsh139

Now THAT is hand sewed...by someone who didn’t know how to sew. I find details like that so interesting. 

Edited by mfitz804

26 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Now THAT is hand sewed...by someone who didn’t know how to sew. I find details like that so interesting. 

Me too. I’ve seen two other gamers with a “C” sewn on like that. Both Brind’Amours. When filling in as Captain for Lindros.