Brilliant!

It arrived today v. 8.0

Pretty pumped to add this one. However, I really need to get all my blanks done up in the new year before adding more. This will eventually be a Kessel.

29877825497_1135f56a1b_z.jpg

Edited by Phil the Thrill

Biggest

Patch

Ever

21 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Biggest

Patch

Ever

And they stole the keystone of Pennsylvania. Shouldn't our beloved Flyers get that logo? Philly is the best city in the state and all. 

31 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

And they stole the keystone of Pennsylvania. Shouldn't our beloved Flyers get that logo? Philly is the best city in the state and all. 

I know, right? Pittsburgh isn't even in Pennsylvania. It's part of Pennsyltucky.

Well...if I am going to own a Predators jersey, it might as well be an inaugural season Bauer jersey:

1998-99 Tomas Vokoun Nashville Predators Home Inaugural Season Jersey Size 56 with  properly kiss-cut numbers.

1998-99 Tomas Vokoun Nashville Predators Home Inaugural Season Jersey Front1998-99 Tomas Vokoun Nashville Predators Home Inaugural Season Jersey Back

Woah, Preds used Bauer jerseys back in the day?  Interesting.

2 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

Well...if I am going to own a Predators jersey, it might as well be an inaugural season Bauer jersey:

1998-99 Tomas Vokoun Nashville Predators Home Inaugural Season Jersey Size 56 with  properly kiss-cut numbers.

holy sh t, that is 100 times cooler than what they have now .  design, logo , colors, number font, everything is just unique !

And man do i miss seeing CCM, Starter, Bauer and the orange NHL shield on the back hem.... looks so awesome compared to the shiny silver they now have on the front .

Edited by tomtucker

1 hour ago, tomtucker said:

although the A and C placements sucked!

That's what she said. 

Love the Preds jersey, so cool that they wore Bauer.  I could be wrong but I believe they were the only team to do that and it wasn't for very long. Nice find in a size 56, I've seen 48s but nothing in bigger sizes in my searches.

They wore Bauer in their inaugural season only. That was the last year that you had more than 2 manufacturers (CCM, Starter, Nike, Bauer). Then for the following season, CCM and Pro Player split the league. The Pro Player went out of business and CCM took the entire league. IIRC, SP made the Nike and Bauer jerseys. 

11 minutes ago, rabinsurance said:

They wore Bauer in their inaugural season only. That was the last year that you had more than 2 manufacturers (CCM, Starter, Nike, Bauer). Then for the following season, CCM and Pro Player split the league. The Pro Player went out of business and CCM took the entire league. IIRC, SP made the Nike and Bauer jerseys. 

After ProPlayer, the Devils wore CCM whites and  Koho reds.

58 minutes ago, rabinsurance said:

Also, I think Bauer was owned by Nike, but while Nike supplied Detroit, Chicago and a few other "better teams", almost seemed as though they didn't want their logo on an expansion team's shirts.

I have a Dunham Bauer from that season (picked up from Zeshy). Pretty sure mine's a 56 and it runs big on me. 

Pro Player Wild

67jBVjy.jpg

Guaranteed to be a foul no matter whose name I put on it.

1 hour ago, TheKevinShow said:

Pro Player Wild

Guaranteed to be a foul no matter whose name I put on it.

Might as well go with Gretzky #99 then. 

15 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

or Harambe #69

37 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

🤣🤣🤣

I’m actually tempted...

55 minutes ago, Gewargis said:

or Harambe #69

I think it needs to be this.

#NeverForgetHarambe

8 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

After ProPlayer, the Devils wore CCM whites and  Koho reds.

CCM tagged the white jerseys for ALL teams and their sister company's logo of Koho on darks and thirds, with a few exceptions until the strike year, then they tagged them all as Reebok. All the same ownership and manufacture. I left that out for brevity, but if you feel the need to correct people or play the semantics game then have at it. 

2 hours ago, rabinsurance said:

CCM tagged the white jerseys for ALL teams and their sister company's logo of Koho on darks and thirds, with a few exceptions until the strike year, then they tagged them all as Reebok. All the same ownership and manufacture. I left that out for brevity, but if you feel the need to correct people or play the semantics game then have at it. 

It’s just a fact, the jerseys was Koho. You made a point out of saying that SP made the Nike’s and Bauers but didn’t say anything about the Kohos.

I don’t “feel the need to correct people”, but this is a discussion forum. If something that’s discussed is inaccurate, expect someone to say something. It’s not your first day here, you know that already. 

It's baaaAAAaaack and asking more than he was before. 
Good luck buddy! 🤢

Just seeing it makes me glad I got my $ back 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Doug-Gilmour-Toronto-Maple-Leafs-NHL-CCM-Maska-Authentic-Jersey-Size-54/223162530859?hash=item33f585fc2b:g:5mAAAOSwnqpbqpA5

4 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

It's baaaAAAaaack and asking more than he was before. 
Good luck buddy! 🤢

Just seeing it makes me glad I got my $ back 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Doug-Gilmour-Toronto-Maple-Leafs-NHL-CCM-Maska-Authentic-Jersey-Size-54/223162530859?hash=item33f585fc2b:g:5mAAAOSwnqpbqpA5

Wait... You paid actual currency for this? 

6 hours ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

Wait... You paid actual currency for this? 

Wait...you’re still alive???

Good to see you!