Brilliant!

It arrived today v. 8.0

Here's a completely BLANK, blank jersey.  I had Keener bring it to life by doing up the crest, shoulder patches and numbers.  I think he enjoyed this project and even sewed down both layers on all crests and numbers like they did more commonly back in the day.

Then I had a mini embroidery job done to add the Pedersons tail tag making it essentially an 83-84 re-make.  I was lucky to track down a blank North Stars with authentic features, I'm thinking the only other way to get one of these is to find the gamer which is next to impossible.

Casey wore #1 for his first 2 games (including his first W) as he signed as an undrafted free agent out of college after leading North Dakota to an NCAA championship. 

Size 54 Minnesota North Stars Casey #1, here's how it started right through to completion.

42490492995_9bd117fb1f_k.jpg

30482675758_d07f306936_z.jpg

44992951502_e3d40411c5_k.jpg

Edited by JJM4

48 minutes ago, JJM4 said:

That turned out amazing! 

24 minutes ago, The_Dude_Abides said:
1 hour ago, JJM4 said:

Looks like someone has been gone so long, they forgot how to quote/post correctly. 

Lol, you did it too, Fitzy. 😂

That North Stars is straight up dope. Really nice. 

Thanks, it even made the cut on KJ live a while back.  I'm happy to add it to the ongoing Casey/North Stars collections, Keener & Co. did well on it yet again.

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

Lol, you did it too, Fitzy. 😂

Yeah, but I did it to be funny. 

On 9/30/2018 at 12:55 PM, The_Dude_Abides said:

For sure. I want one too. 

Yeah unfortunately there is going to be quite the competition for those Arenas jerseys....

Wonder why he will embroider that Pedersons but he won't do a double CCM logo embroidery ..

6 hours ago, Hawks2797 said:

Wonder why he will embroider that Pedersons but he won't do a double CCM logo embroidery ..

Maybe he had someone else do it?

I just got this one done - I'm not that big on autographed jerseys, but I guess this is a good one to have...

1991-92 Mario Lemieux Pittsburgh Penguins Home Jersey size 54 New with Tags and Autographed

1991-92 Mario Lemeiux Pittsburgh Penguins Home Jersey Front1991-92 Mario Lemeiux Pittsburgh Penguins Home Jersey Back1991-92 Mario Lemeiux Pittsburgh Penguins Home Jersey Autograph

15 hours ago, JJM4 said:

Here's a completely BLANK, blank jersey.  I had Keener bring it to life by doing up the crest, shoulder patches and numbers.  I think he enjoyed this project and even sewed down both layers on all crests and numbers like they did more commonly back in the day.

wow, that's one helluva project. Turned out amazing!!

42 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

I just got this one done - I'm not that big on autographed jerseys, but I guess this is a good one to have...

1991-92 Mario Lemieux Pittsburgh Penguins Home Jersey size 54 New with Tags and Autographed

Well hey, it's an ultrafil. Can never have too many of those

11 hours ago, Hawks2797 said:

You wouldn't want Keener's guy to do it anyway.  Keener said it was nothing but complaints about the work so he stopped offering it.

5 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Maybe he had someone else do it?

Correct. I just found a local embroidery shop to do it.

Picked up a few things over the last couple of months.

Finally found a Carolina Reebok 6100.

khzYxrK.jpg

Justin Williams Edge 1.0, back from EPS (just in time for him to be named the new Hurricanes captain).

gm48Gnc.jpg

k2n1cPo.jpg

And an ECHL gamer. Kenndal McArdle played about half a season with the Greenville Road Warriors, but he was really more of an AHL-level player. He also played parts of 4 seasons in the NHL, scoring a total of one goal.

2OyCq0f.jpg

BfRgsuQ.jpg

A few that came in recently from the 80's...Shout out to TMLFAN for the work on the Clark.

SutterFrontSutterBackParkFrontParkBackCrowderFrontCrowderBackClarkFrontClarkBack

Classic stuff, man!  👍

Wow man, great haul tbart...  Love that Blues!

13 hours ago, tbart said:

A few that came in recently from the 80's...Shout out to TMLFAN for the work on the Clark.

SutterFrontSutterBackParkFrontParkBackCrowderFrontCrowderBackClarkFrontClarkBack

That Clark is sploosh!

58 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

That Clark is sploosh!

Imagine having that in my possession and then having to send it back.  Tough day.

From the 80s, you say?

pd_back_to_future_nt_130116_wmain.jpg

I got this Blackhawks Edge 1 third today, but it seems to have an extra tag inside the jersey that I haven't seen before. It seems like it's a prototype, but I'm not 100% sure. Has anyone seen anything like this before? Everything else looks the same as my other Edge 1 Hawks jerseys...

Um99LfY.jpg

H5fZUdU.jpg

i9Kw1kr.jpg

87rpMLa.jpg

Edited by Gewargis

11 minutes ago, Gewargis said:

I got this Blackhawks Edge 1 third today, but it seems to have an extra tag inside the jersey that I haven't seen before. It seems like it's a prototype, but I'm not 100% sure. Has anyone seen anything like this before? Everything else looks the same as my other Edge 1 Hawks jerseys...

It’s to go with the extra U on the nameplate. 

But seriously, I assume “proto” means it was a prototype. As to whether that affects value, that’s better left to someone else. 

It's definitely a prototype. Maybe somebody had it customized because I can't see the sample pieces going around with Ruutu on the back.

Holy hell, that Sandow Blues and Alpha Bruins are remarkable. Where did you ever find matching durene material for the Sutter nameplate??

1 minute ago, Brilliant! said:

It's definitely a prototype. Maybe somebody had it customized because I can't see the sample pieces going around with Ruutu on the back.

Holy hell, that Sandow Blues and Alpha Bruins are remarkable. Where did you ever find matching durene material for the Sutter nameplate??

I was actually planning on stripping it.

Would there be any other signs that would make it a prototype that I might've missed?

Nope. Prototypes are exactly the same as what would be worn on the ice. That's the point of it all.