It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

6 hours ago, amonte78 said:

- Manitoba Moose Keith Seabrook 10/11 GW

- Edmonton Oilers Darcy Hordichuk 11/12 GI (one-off jersey for the Battle of Alberta, Hordichuk was injured and did not play. Jersey does have the double fight straps)

20181206_124157

20181206_124252

20181206_124632

20181206_124723

20181206_124755

Love that Manitoba Moose! Nice shirt!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow a lot of nice pickups lately.  Nice Datsyuk gamer @QueenAnnesRevenge and love the double fight straps on the Hordichuk @amonte78 .  Enforcer role seems to be a dying breed in the NHL and you won't see these sort of customizations too often in the future as you did in the past.

On 11/20/2018 at 9:38 PM, TheKevinShow said:

TI Adidas Avalanche:

zAESBnc.jpg

Since Denver Athletic can no longer do Avs jerseys, this is going to EPS no matter what, even if I decide to have it done as a 17-18 with the 100th patch.

@TheKevinShowVery nice!  I’m hindsight, I too wished I had gone with EPS for my Avs Adidas TI, I believe they are the only customizer that can actually get the arm numbers correct with the new border style and method.  Not even sure what it’s called, to be honest, but where the outside burgundy border is actually higher than the inside white number, and almost looks like a coiled fabric of some type.  Mine was just done with the traditional double layered stitch.

Which player are you going to get?

On 11/21/2018 at 6:53 AM, KB67 said:

They lost the contract and sold off all the Adidas TI MiC’s they had, that’s why you are seeing so many Avs Adidas Gamers floating around.

@KB67 That explains why I’ve seen them everywhere lately, just haven’t been able to track down who else might still have some.  I’m really wanting to grab the white away version as a blank as well.  Would you, by any chance, know any sellers that still have some from their Denver Athletic haul?

On 11/21/2018 at 5:57 AM, jsh139 said:

Nice!  Did you wash Kurt's stank off of it?  🤣

@jsh139 Surely, you’re not referring to my Sakic customization, are you?  🤔

3 minutes ago, hodkurtz said:

@jsh139 Surely, you’re not referring to my Sakic customization, are you?  🤔

Haha, no. Kevin bought his jersey from a guy on here named Kurt.  He had posted it on FB saying that he would take more pics after he washed it and a few guys were busting on Kurt that he must smell since Kevin had to wash the jersey.  I was just trying to be funny. ;)

4 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Haha, no. Kevin bought his jersey from a guy on here named Kurt.  He had posted it on FB saying that he would take more pics after he washed it and a few guys were busting on Kurt that he must smell since Kevin had to wash the jersey.  I was just trying to be funny. ;)

Haha, nice!  Honestly, though, I can tell the OCD in me is getting worse.  All I see now is the flaws in my adidas customization, really wanted the numbers to be precise with the materials and style.  I’m thinking about contacting EPS to see if there’s any way they can redo the customization, or if arm and back numbers would cause too much damage during replacement due to the glue.

13 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

Shipping to Australia must have cost more than most of the jerseys in my collection. Great piece! 

I try not to think about what I've spent in postage in this hobby; it's not pretty. 

Thanks, pretty stoked I could tick this one off the list, I've never seen one before.

Managed to un-earth this gem recently. A huge want for me as this was Ovi's first ever senior professional jersey as the previous year he played for the Dynamo second team. These were never made available, there were fan versions made but they were fully sublimated and a few sponsors were missing whereas these on ice jerseys feature 8 patches and sublimation also. As they have a sublimated name & numbers it isn't possible to find a lesser players gamer and convert it etc so the only option is to find the gamer or get lucky to find a unused issued version. Again it will probably not be many peoples thing on these boards but i cant imagine there is many more of these out there.

Game Issued Ovechkin Dynamo Moscow '02-03 Jersey

45550081734_9bbc905366_z.jpg

46223224582_0cfba37753_z.jpg

6 hours ago, QueenAnnesRevenge said:

Yeah, I may aswell have gave you that for free.... :(

I was quite surprised to get it at a low price... My bid was a little (!) bit higher...

Well, I think all I can say is... thanks! 

2 hours ago, QueenAnnesRevenge said:

45550081734_9bbc905366_z.jpg

Not a fan of the advertizing all over the jersey but really cool pick up.
I always wondered why minor league / junior jerseys don't fetch as much as the pro jerseys.
I would think they would be more $ as they are more limited in supply but what do I know

Guest Dr_Puck

I picked up two KHL gamers in a trade recently. For years I hated the ads on those jerseys but there's something pretty cool about a Russian jersey. The look is distinct, even with the advertising clutter. Nice get, QAR. 

Edited by Dr_Puck

On 12/11/2018 at 9:11 AM, QueenAnnesRevenge said:

Managed to un-earth this gem recently. A huge want for me as this was Ovi's first ever senior professional jersey as the previous year he played for the Dynamo second team. These were never made available, there were fan versions made but they were fully sublimated and a few sponsors were missing whereas these on ice jerseys feature 8 patches and sublimation also. As they have a sublimated name & numbers it isn't possible to find a lesser players gamer and convert it etc so the only option is to find the gamer or get lucky to find a unused issued version. Again it will probably not be many peoples thing on these boards but i cant imagine there is many more of these out there.

Wow that is a real beauty right there!!!  Great pickup!

How did you manage to find it?

31 minutes ago, NYIJM29 said:

Did I need it? No. Did I buy it anyway? Unfortunately. 

20181211_200742

20181213_210113

There could be a way out of that one for you if you decide that’s what needs to happen.