It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Waited about 3 months to pull the trigger on this one. 2008-09 Matt Clackson road set 1, with Spectrum patch. Has some unrepaired rips and holes, shortened fight strap, and the nameplate is half ripped off. I think this might be my first enforcer jersey. And, it has the elusive Spectrum patch, which I love.

2008-09 Game Worn Matt Clackson, Road set 1

2008-09 Game Worn Matt Clackson, Road set 1 (Back)

2008-09_Phantoms_Clackson_04

2008-09_Phantoms_Clackson_05

4 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Waited about 3 months to pull the trigger on this one. 2008-09 Matt Clackson road set 1, with Spectrum patch. Has some unrepaired rips and holes, shortened fight strap, and the nameplate is half ripped off. I think this might be my first enforcer jersey. And, it has the elusive Spectrum patch, which I love.

Sweet pickup! I always wanted one of the Spectrum patched shirts, but really never fit anything in the collection so had trouble justifying it. Great wear, I've seen a couple different Clacksons over the years and none had anywhere near this much wear.

On 1/2/2019 at 12:54 PM, mfitz804 said:

Thanks my man. It’s my most recent collection focus attempt. I am really enjoying it and of course, they are harder to find so I get the thrill of the hunt combined with not spending every last available dollar on jerseys lol. 

You’re welcome...

...jerk. 

1 minute ago, thebiggoalie said:

You’re welcome...

...jerk. 

Love you, sunshine. 

1 hour ago, cjerina said:

Sweet pickup! I always wanted one of the Spectrum patched shirts, but really never fit anything in the collection so had trouble justifying it. Great wear, I've seen a couple different Clacksons over the years and none had anywhere near this much wear.

Thanks!  Yeah, the dude got in a fight almost every game.  263 PIM that season!

Merry belated X-Mas to me:

Chicago Blackhawks WC 2015 jersey, worn in warm-ups by Tim Erixon. Thrilled to have this jersey in my collection, because it's not only a WC jersey, but also a Cup season jersey.

20190107_105928

20190107_110032

3 hours ago, amonte78 said:

Chicago Blackhawks WC 2015 jersey, worn in warm-ups by Tim Erixon. Thrilled to have this jersey in my collection, because it's not only a WC jersey, but also a Cup season jersey.

Such a great looking jersey, even if the game sucked. Awesome pickup!!

9 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

Such a great looking jersey, even if the game sucked. Awesome pickup!!

Thanks....and almost every Blackhawks outdoor game sucked ;)

4 hours ago, amonte78 said:

Stop...I have been telling myself I don't need one of those. Such great looking jerseys. Nice pickup!

Really like the Niedermayer @Van67 Awesome that you got the matching swift nameplate.  Who did the custom job?

Here's my Bobcat order. Looks great, just a little creased in places from being folded for so long, but nothing a little iron won't get out.  Glad to finally have it back. I bought it blank from Meigray's eBay site.  2013-14 TI Kings Jeff Carter with SCF patch.

2013-14 Kings Jeff Carter

2013-14 Kings Jeff Carter (Back)

It’s nice to see one of those properly done; 99+% of the others you see at games look just gawdawful.  👍

30 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

It’s nice to see one of those properly done; 99+% of the others you see at games look just gawdawful.  👍

Glad you approve. I probably wouldn’t know if it wasn’t done right! Haha 

Oh yes, you would!  The Kings are probably the team with the biggest discrepancy between on-ice team lettering and retail lettering.

47 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Oh yes, you would!  The Kings are probably the team with the biggest discrepancy between on-ice team lettering and retail lettering.

The Isles home/away are up there too!

Flyers too. Especially the Edge jerseys. Most of them have the old font. Even the fakes and ones done in the actual arena. It’s weird. 

On 1/7/2019 at 9:48 AM, amonte78 said:

Thanks....and almost every Blackhawks outdoor game sucked ;)

Touche

On 1/7/2019 at 9:55 AM, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Stop...I have been telling myself I don't need one of those. Such great looking jerseys. Nice pickup!

How do you NOT have this jersey? All four WC Hawks jerseys are such solid designs

4 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

Touche

How do you NOT have this jersey? All four WC Hawks jerseys are such solid designs

Ha. I can only buy what petty cash allows and this isn't my primary hobby. I went with the 2017 WC instead for the alt crest and grabbed a couple home and an away before finally picking up the '09 this year. 

Ill probably end up with one at some point. Would love to turn it into a Hossa.

Edited by AParrotLooksAt40

12 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

... Ill probably end up with one at some point. Would love to turn it into a Hossa.

I miss Hossa.  What a player.  Definitely a HOF'er one day.