It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

9 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Are the fit and materials basically the same as the regular garbage (Indo, not actual garbage) jerseys?

I don't have another Indo to compare it to, but it does fell like a lighter weight material compare to a MIC.   

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If it's just the same Indo material, just throw it in the ocean fish it out and you can say the jersey is made from garbage reclaimed from the ocean.

45 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

If it's just the same Indo material, just throw it in the ocean fish it out and you can say the jersey is made from garbage reclaimed from the ocean.

The description does say it's made out of recycled stuff, but also that it's still climalite or whatever. Not sure how it's both unless it's just a small amount.

Here's a couple to look at.  They're not mine but I've been entrusted to clean them up and take some pics and since the owner isn't a member here I'll share them.

@Islandersboy61 let go of the McDavid.  Size 54 with Hockey Canada 100 patch.  Custom by EPS

45981904944_e67e221ae9_k.jpg

45981903414_2621ea03e2_k.jpg

32831749038_ddf9be739f_k.jpg

@True North Hockey let go of the Lecavalier.  Size 48 with 99 ASG patch. 

32831747948_df72d3dde8_k.jpg

32831746228_6cff9cac95_k.jpg

45981902304_8a15c189b9_k.jpg

Love the storm jersey. 

Some randoms I thought I'd post here. I posted my MIC practice jersey mashup that I created. Here's the stripped jersey the crest came from. Took off the WC shoulder patch as well. Not sure if I'm going to sell this or use it for pickup hockey

DSCF8899-vi.jpg

Also stumbled upon these rare oddities. Made in Indonesia blank practice jerseys. Have the cheap fight strap, but reinforced shoulders AND elbows. Also made out of air knit material which I'd probably compare to Indo-edge jerseys if my memory serves me (don't have any Indo jerseys to confirm this).

DSCF8912-vi.jpg

Picked up a pair for pickup hockey

DSCF8905-vi.jpg

I often play hockey in a USA WCOH replica and really like the under arm ventilation of the Adidas template. I tried to strip the retail rubber practice crest with no avail, tried to remove a pro stock sewn crest from a MIC Adidas practice jersey with no luck, and have been trying to find these straight up blanks for probably a year. Happy I got a pair now.

Edited by mdwsta4

Been looking for one of these fat-hemmed orange Flyers jerseys for a while. This one will goto Keener and probably become a 1991-92 Brind’amour. Patches are laid on there and facing the wrong direction and I don’t feel like retaking the pic, lol.   

46746053871_ca389be307_b.jpg

Edited by jsh139

What do you think of the customization?  Does the nameplate material match pretty closely to the jersey material?  And do the numbers have actual perforations in them?

13 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

What do you think of the customization?  Does the nameplate material match pretty closely to the jersey material?  And do the numbers have actual perforations in them?

Yeah really, you can’t just drop those pictures and leave...

8 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Yeah really, you can’t just drop those pictures and leave...

Easy! Haha 

Personally I think it looks pretty good but I wouldn’t say I’m a hardcore perfectionist on these things. The nameplates material is spot on to the rest of the material. The numbers do not have actual perforations in them. On closer inspection it appears that some of the dots are actual perforations but not all of them. I’m actually quite happy with it and will not be returning it. Still waiting on the white version though which I ordered blank and will send to EPS. Going to take this black jersey to a local sports embroider to get the patch sewn on. 

heres a close up of the numbers 

B502D06F-7C06-4B1B-9ABC-FD04DAF86D73.jpeg

Edited by joe2heatley

Thanks for the reply, but what did you mean about some of the dots being perforations but not all of them?  On a particular number the dots are mixed, some being perforated and others not?  Or the sleeve numbers have all printed dots and the back numbers have all perforated ones?  Confused here.

11 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Thanks for the reply, but what did you mean about some of the dots being perforations but not all of them?  On a particular number the dots are mixed, some being perforated and others not?  Or the sleeve numbers have all printed dots and the back numbers have all perforated ones?  Confused here.

Disregard. The numbers on the back and on the sleeves are perforated 

For you knowledgeable Lightning fans, I grabbed a road Tampa Bay Lightning Reebok Edge Authentic customized with Community and then the number 01. The jerseys appears to be related to the unveiling of the Blue and White Reebok rebrand. The jersey looks exactly like  like the graphic version at the bottom of the page on this link complete with the Reebok logo on the back of the neck and the updated shield on front. 

https://www.nhl.com/lightning/news/lightning-unveil-new-logo-jersey-systems-along-with-vision-and-brand-aspiration/c-551150

Is this one of the jerseys they gave away to season ticket holders that year? I was debating about stripping it and finding a wordmark for the back of the neck but if it’s kind of a piece of history, I’ll leave it the way it is, especially since I got it for 45 plus shipping.

fK8GkLe.jpg

Was able to pick this up at a relatively good price. I've never owned a KOHO Authentic before, so it's a cool addition to my CBJ collection. 

Not sure what exactly I'll do with it. I've been thinking of finding/adding the inaugural patch and costumizing as an Odelein (the original CBJ captain) or Sanderson (who was my favorite player in the early years and the first jersey I ever owned)....although the inaugural fonts are a little wonky and may be tough to do correctly. Or I may slap a 61 Nash on there and possibly frame it. It's a size 56, which is quite large for me, so if any one is interested I would be open to moving it. 

Question...is there a way to determine if this jersey is team issued or strictly a retail authentic?

9 minutes ago, steinosaur19 said:

Question...is there a way to determine if this jersey is team issued or strictly a retail authentic?

Not sure if it holds true for the Koho, but I think it does; that has retail tags on the sleeves, I would assume its retail and not team issued. 

UrTcP8e.jpg

The second half of this shipment just arrived. 

I can now add another jersey to my TI Kessel collection and I also have three jerseys to do the 2010, 2013 and 2015 SCF jerseys.

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Not sure if it holds true for the Koho, but I think it does; that has retail tags on the sleeves, I would assume its retail and not team issued. 

The Koho neck tag is also a giveaway. I don't know when it started to be sure but it was at least the CCM/Koho years that TIs had only the size tag.

2 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

The Koho neck tag is also a giveaway. I don't know when it started to be sure but it was at least the CCM/Koho years that TIs had only the size tag.

I’d add, I don’t know if there is any difference other than tagging. I don’t think the fight strap attachment differs like in the Edge. 

16 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I’d add, I don’t know if there is any difference other than tagging. I don’t think the fight strap attachment differs like in the Edge. 

I’ll take a look when I get home. I’ve got a couple of Koho gamers.