Jump to content
Brilliant!

It arrived today v. 8.0

Recommended Posts

.

Edited by AlereFlammam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

 

31646702287_436d838a6e_b.jpg

Isn’t he the latest adult film star?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You’re thinking of Beef Swellington. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m on a roll, might as well continue. 

This one was previously mine and was re-acquired from the board member I sold it to. I’m very pleased it has come back to me. 

45688170445_a80786dd4d_b.jpg45688170435_186ca00ca1_b.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One is Blackwood , another have miles of wood.... what the hell kind of pornteam team is this ! ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hell yeah. 

Edited by mfitz804

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Waited about 3 months to pull the trigger on this one. 2008-09 Matt Clackson road set 1, with Spectrum patch. Has some unrepaired rips and holes, shortened fight strap, and the nameplate is half ripped off. I think this might be my first enforcer jersey. And, it has the elusive Spectrum patch, which I love.
 

2008-09 Game Worn Matt Clackson, Road set 1

 

2008-09 Game Worn Matt Clackson, Road set 1 (Back)

 

2008-09_Phantoms_Clackson_04

 

2008-09_Phantoms_Clackson_05

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Waited about 3 months to pull the trigger on this one. 2008-09 Matt Clackson road set 1, with Spectrum patch. Has some unrepaired rips and holes, shortened fight strap, and the nameplate is half ripped off. I think this might be my first enforcer jersey. And, it has the elusive Spectrum patch, which I love.

Sweet pickup! I always wanted one of the Spectrum patched shirts, but really never fit anything in the collection so had trouble justifying it. Great wear, I've seen a couple different Clacksons over the years and none had anywhere near this much wear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2019 at 12:54 PM, mfitz804 said:

Thanks my man. It’s my most recent collection focus attempt. I am really enjoying it and of course, they are harder to find so I get the thrill of the hunt combined with not spending every last available dollar on jerseys lol. 

You’re welcome...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...jerk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thebiggoalie said:

You’re welcome...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...jerk. 

Love you, sunshine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cjerina said:

Sweet pickup! I always wanted one of the Spectrum patched shirts, but really never fit anything in the collection so had trouble justifying it. Great wear, I've seen a couple different Clacksons over the years and none had anywhere near this much wear.

Thanks!  Yeah, the dude got in a fight almost every game.  263 PIM that season!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bag from EPS today!

0OKTKu4.jpg

eZDMITM.jpg

Uns3CTk.jpg

DjpnKZG.jpg

ROc8GdI.jpg

WJlQl3g.jpg

7KQQ4dY.jpg

Edited by Van67

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Merry belated X-Mas to me:

Chicago Blackhawks WC 2015 jersey, worn in warm-ups by Tim Erixon. Thrilled to have this jersey in my collection, because it's not only a WC jersey, but also a Cup season jersey.

 

20190107_105928

 

 

20190107_110032

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, amonte78 said:

Merry belated X-Mas to me:

Chicago Blackhawks WC 2015 jersey, worn in warm-ups by Tim Erixon. Thrilled to have this jersey in my collection, because it's not only a WC jersey, but also a Cup season jersey.

Such a great looking jersey, even if the game sucked. Awesome pickup!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

Such a great looking jersey, even if the game sucked. Awesome pickup!!

Thanks....and almost every Blackhawks outdoor game sucked ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, amonte78 said:

Merry belated X-Mas to me:

Chicago Blackhawks WC 2015 jersey, worn in warm-ups by Tim Erixon. Thrilled to have this jersey in my collection, because it's not only a WC jersey, but also a Cup season jersey.

 

 

Stop...I have been telling myself I don't need one of those. Such great looking jerseys. Nice pickup!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really like the Niedermayer @Van67 Awesome that you got the matching swift nameplate.  Who did the custom job?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That Hawks WC is s*** hot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's my Bobcat order. Looks great, just a little creased in places from being folded for so long, but nothing a little iron won't get out.  Glad to finally have it back. I bought it blank from Meigray's eBay site.  2013-14 TI Kings Jeff Carter with SCF patch.
 

2013-14 Kings Jeff Carter

 

2013-14 Kings Jeff Carter (Back)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for not waiting 7 months, 3 weeks and 2 days to post the pictures!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mfitz804 said:

Thanks for not waiting 7 months, 3 weeks and 2 days to post the pictures!

🤣🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s nice to see one of those properly done; 99+% of the others you see at games look just gawdawful.  👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

It’s nice to see one of those properly done; 99+% of the others you see at games look just gawdawful.  👍

Glad you approve. I probably wouldn’t know if it wasn’t done right! Haha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh yes, you would!  The Kings are probably the team with the biggest discrepancy between on-ice team lettering and retail lettering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Oh yes, you would!  The Kings are probably the team with the biggest discrepancy between on-ice team lettering and retail lettering.

The Isles home/away are up there too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×