Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, blurryhaze312 said:

I promise I wrote it without that intention, then realized what I said after I typed it.  Right hand up to God.  Makes it infinitely funnier.  😂

Always lol

A couple Henrik's 

25jytmo.jpg

2hrmnpl.jpg

28kpqqf.jpg

2ngz88k.jpg

Picked this up about two weeks ago. Meigray was holding an in-game auction with the Jackets, and I figured that this might be the best opportunity to snag a GW/GI MIC third jersey at a reasonable price (cheaper than what MICs get sold for). I'm thinking about getting the name/number stripped and adding a #18 Dubois, as long as I can find proper customization that's not stupid expensive (any help on that would be appreciated :)

Dean Kukan GI 2019 alternate jersey

mvIuxWH.jpg

TPcKrhJ.jpg

And for those of you who have a subscription to The Athletic, here is a neat story behind the set tags of this year's jerseys. Pretty unique stuff, which is another reason why I wanted to get a gamer from this season. 

https://theathletic.com/741137/2018/12/31/tag-youre-it-the-unique-detail-within-blue-jackets-game-worn-jerseys/

qSpDieo.jpg

4 hours ago, galvinwong said:

Leafs are having an equipment sale this weekend. Picked up a pair of GW pants. They have a Marincin and Polak GW from 16-17 for $300 a piece, passed on both. Still waiting on the Adidas sets to come through.

Is that all they had for jerseys (other than practice)?

The prices didn't look bad when Brandon posted in the FB group.

Some Forum blue & gold for those who remember it. An '86-'87 Dionne and '87-'88 Carson.

Edited by Biscuit In The Basket

A couple Kings beauts right there. Very nice!

WOW.

*wipes drool from face*

Awesomely lettered, too.  Keener?

17 hours ago, JJM4 said:

A couple Kings beauts right there. Very nice!

Thanks! The Carson is my favorite of the two.

11 hours ago, LAK74 said:

Awesomely lettered, too.  Keener?

Actually got the kits from TMLFAN, he makes some great stuff.

7 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I'm just gonna leave this here in case Biscuit needs it because all of the drool soiled his new jerseys.

Luckily they got put back in their garment bags. Lol

I've been looking for one of those 80's Kings jerseys jerseys forever, and here come this guy dropping two on us.

11 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

Image result for head exploding

I got them both back in the early/mid 90's. I think I've only seen a couple for sale since, I got lucky. If I come across another one we can work a deal.

The old Forum blue and gold ultrafil Kings jerseys were just about as good as they got. I had a Dave Taylor with the 20th patch on it going back at least ten years ago now. Every time I see on of those, I think of Iron Maiden. I got the Taylor jersey the same week I saw them at the Garden. I remember "sitting" in the basically the same seats I had for the Rangers...even though that wasn't what I'd bought. For some reason, the power went out in the middle of the show and they all started playing soccer on stage while the crowd sang the Ole chant. I was sooooo effin drunk and high, I barely remember getting home that night.

Getting on the MIC Blackhawks bandwagon... this jersey will be stripped after the season and turned into a Kane. Aside from the 92 Barberpole and the 15/17 WC I created, this may be my new favorite jersey. It is absolutely fantastic in person! Wish it were smaller, but it is what it is. 

DSCF9032-vi.jpg

DSCF9034-vi.jpg

Also picked up Patrick Schule's Northeastern jersey from last season. I had assumed that Bauer simply rebranded the CCM/Reebok jerseys, but this is completely different. The material is kind of like xtrafil found on the shoulders of 1.0 jerseys with patterned underarm areas. It's pretty unique. Original plan was to strip this and turn it into a Sikura, but I need to clean out my NE collection so I'll probably just sell this after the season. 

DSCF9017-vi.jpg

DSCF9027-vi.jpg

This photo kind of gives you an idea of the different fabrics used

DSCF9025-vi.jpg

On 2/22/2019 at 2:58 PM, mdwsta4 said:

Getting on the MIC Blackhawks bandwagon... this jersey will be stripped after the season and turned into a Kane. Aside from the 92 Barberpole and the 15/17 WC I created, this may be my new favorite jersey. It is absolutely fantastic in person! Wish it were smaller, but it is what it is. 

Also picked up Patrick Schule's Northeastern jersey from last season. I had assumed that Bauer simply rebranded the CCM/Reebok jerseys, but this is completely different. The material is kind of like xtrafil found on the shoulders of 1.0 jerseys with patterned underarm areas. It's pretty unique. Original plan was to strip this and turn it into a Sikura, but I need to clean out my NE collection so I'll probably just sell this after the season. 

This photo kind of gives you an idea of the different fabrics used

I got a white version of the Bauer jersey. Am I going to have trouble finding a name bar to match the material?

5 hours ago, KB67 said:

I got a white version of the Bauer jersey. Am I going to have trouble finding a name bar to match the material?

Dunno. I planned on sending it out to cutting edge sports regardless since I’m also having them do an old Caps jersey. They’re the team customized so I would hope they’d still have a bit of material left. 

Got this one in from  @spudrock512 yesterday.

Really wanted to get an NHL Bauer in the collection so this takes care of that.

32248786597_a63f30d4cc_k.jpg

47190676901_a40bc23198_k.jpg

So technically didn't arrive today but I finally finished stripping it and de-staining it. This forum was such a great resource and helped a ton with the process. Will most likely drop it off at Blake's next week to get it Zubov-ized.

img%5D

img%5D