Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice!

Would that company by chance, be Central Crests?  Always wondered about that.

Yeah, guy who sold it to me said he sent it to central crests. This one doesn’t have the heritage patch but I have a blank one that has a heritage patch. Turns out Canucks wore it once vs Detroit the season before Heritage classic, and this jersey was sold from that batch

Wow, GR8 looking Kane there!

I figure this blank is worth posting.  It came with spots on the collar, the crest, the white body and arm stripes and even the fight strap.  A little TLC and it cleaned up perfectly to a Mint ultrafil blank.  Now I have the home and road pair of Ice Cats jerseys.

47190679901_e9dda22a32_k.jpg

1 hour ago, DHD28 said:

What kinda nameplate for the Kaner?

It looks like the same material as the sleeves which seems like the same material as the back when you look at in person, but it looks different in this pic. Perhaps because back is a single layer and the arms in the pic are folded over creating a double layer which is what the nameplate creates once applied to the jersey? The game issued winter classic I have appears to use the exact same material as the white one. 

2v2EwSgk8x1YqB.jpg

Edited by mdwsta4

15 hours ago, JJM4 said:

Wow, GR8 looking Kane there!

I figure this blank is worth posting.  It came with spots on the collar, the crest, the white body and arm stripes and even the fight strap.  A little TLC and it cleaned up perfectly to a Mint ultrafil blank.  Now I have the home and road pair of Ice Cats jerseys.

47190679901_e9dda22a32_k.jpg

JJM4, nothing like a clean and spotless Ultrafil after a little bit of effort. This pic really shows how great the color combo is on this jersey. Beauty!

7 hours ago, tbart said:

JJM4, nothing like a clean and spotless Ultrafil after a little bit of effort. This pic really shows how great the color combo is on this jersey. Beauty!

Thanks! I was a little worried about it at first, I didn't think it was coming clean.

1 hour ago, Brilliant! said:

Holy crap, the Worcester IceCats??? That is fantastic! From a bygone era when the AHL actually had a Canadian, New York AND New England Division!

Haha thanks!  I totally love these 90s Bauer ultrafils, can't get enough of them.  Got it for such a steal of a price too.  And who doesn't love glacier twill logos.  Soon to be another Casey in the collection.

Got some presents from Keener today. A 1993-94 Devils Brodeur and a 2006-07 Phantoms Cote.

1993-94_Devils_Brodeur_01

1993-94 Devils Martin Brodeur (Back)

2006-07 Phantoms Riley Cote

2006-07 Phantoms Riley Cote (Back)

Fun fact, Ruberti's switched fonts mid-season for the Phantoms so both pre/post lockout styles are correct if the player was there for both sets.

Also got a really nice present from Meigray.

GW 2019 Stadium Series, Sean Couturier. Worn in the second period.  Coots scored a goal and an assist in the game.  First outdoor victory for the Flyers!

Game Worn Sean Couturier 2019 Stadium Series, Period 2

Game Worn Sean Couturier 2019 Stadium Series, Period 2 (Back)

2018-19_Flyers_SS_Couturier_03

2018-19_Flyers_SS_Couturier_05

Does the Couturier stink? 😄   (Just wondering if MeiGray still doesn’t wash specialty jerseys.)

Nice research on the Phantoms.  Really like that style.

Big fan of the Toivanen jersey posted, I was always a fan was hoping he'd be a regular NHLer.  I think I remember him playing a few games with Boston.

Also, great Cote and Couturier Jsh.

5 hours ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

Sweet. Nice pickup on the Coots Stadium Series. 

Thanks!

5 hours ago, LAK74 said:

Does the Couturier stink? 😄   (Just wondering if MeiGray still doesn’t wash specialty jerseys.)

Nice research on the Phantoms.  Really like that style.

It was definitely not washed. Even came in a plastic ziplock to seal in the stink, haha. It’s actually not that bad. It’ll be fine in a couple weeks. Now, Giroux’s SS practice jersey, that I had to wash because it stank so bad it made my whole room smell. 🤢

The Phantoms I was gonna make a Giroux. He played a few games for the Phantoms that season but it just didn’t feel right. And the font I noticed from watching Cote fight vids, haha.  I didn’t even tell Keener which one to use since they were both valid that season. I just left it up to chance!

39 minutes ago, JJM4 said:

Also, great Cote and Couturier Jsh.

Thanks man! The Cote I was pretty excited for. Extremely difficult to find a blank authentic in size 48. Keener did a great job on it. 

Picked this up a few days ago on eBay.

XtQ69O1.jpg

Only two years' worth of players available to put on it but it's far down the list of jerseys to get customized so I have time to think about it.

5 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

I’d say Rod Brind’amour but I’m guessing he only wore a vector canes jersey. 

Yep, he retired after the 09-10 season so he's out.

On 2/23/2019 at 9:53 PM, cpack89 said:

So technically didn't arrive today but I finally finished stripping it and de-staining it. This forum was such a great resource and helped a ton with the process. Will most likely drop it off at Blake's next week to get it Zubov-ized.

img%5D

img%5D

Drop my order off too for me! Blakes has terrible hours to work around lol. Good pick on the Zubov. 

This one popped up on eBay about a week before Kinkaid was traded. I submitted an offer but alas, the price was too high.

Two days after he was traded, I saw the price drop significantly. I re-submitted my original offer and made a deal for $25 higher than that, which I found fair. 

I know it’s authentic because it smells like Chipotle and disappointment. Plus there’s a COA. 

47232334002_5f01b60ac5_b.jpg47232333972_72638df470_b.jpg