Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

It’s possible but seems unlikely given the light amount of wear for a jersey that was used for two seasons. Is there any pilling on the elbows or anyone else inside of the jersey? Salt deposits or noticeable wear on the fight strap? 

I tried looking for a high res photo from the 93-94 season as the patch removable would be blatantly obvious. Unfortunately I couldn’t find anything high res from that season so I’m not much more help. 

There is pulling inside the jersey around the elbow.  The fight strap is pretty clean.

Thanks for looking, I tried to find pictures from that season too.  Like you , I didn't have much luck

image10.jpeg

image11.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

Welcome back to the boards Greg! 😁

thanks Bob!

2 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

The stripped patch jerseys were almost always used in the pre-season.

That's pretty much what I deduced; that if this was worn it was probably pre-season.

1 hour ago, mdwsta4 said:

Well I picture Shakira, but Wyclef always has to have the last word

Better. 

43 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

Salt deposits or noticeable wear on the fight strap?

🤮 

25 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

the Blackhawks game worn group on Facebook may be able to help if you haven’t already asked there 

I will give it a shot, thank you.  I will be able to post better pictures there as well.

2 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

Picked up the other Sikura brother directly from the IceHogs. I friggin love this alternate. It's so different from anything else a Hawks team would wear. The silver layer on the crest and numbers is subtle, but really pops when light hits it in person and the number font is simple, but different enough to be unique. Now I just gotta make it all the way out to Rockford for a game next time I'm in town so I can wear the thing!

Love that IceHogs alt!

11 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

Worn in 2002-03. No descriptions necessary.

Who is Henry? Do game worn soccer jerseys sell for much? They’re just workout shirts with screened on numbers. 

16 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

Picked up the other Sikura brother directly from the IceHogs. I friggin love this alternate. It's so different from anything else a Hawks team would wear. The silver layer on the crest and numbers is subtle, but really pops when light hits it in person and the number font is simple, but different enough to be unique. Now I just gotta make it all the way out to Rockford for a game next time I'm in town so I can wear the thing! 

Nice Sikuras, should add some Rockford ones from this season when they're wearing the first initial on the jerseys as well:

C70F0220-X3.jpg

1 hour ago, cjerina said:

Nice Sikuras, should add some Rockford ones from this season when they're wearing the first initial on the jerseys as well:

Thank you. This one is from the 18/19 season. They may only wear initials on home/road jerseys. Tyler wasn't an assistant captain last season. On the alts, neither brother has an initial. You freaked me out for a second thinking the customization was wrong! hah! 

CC6Q6669.jpg2E9A1852.jpg

25 minutes ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

(Yes, mfitz, EPX's customization of the back numbers is off centered lol )

I’ll be posting my own contribution to this thread tonight. I haven’t had the opportunity to lay mine out flat yet, but at first glance, it does not appear to be off centered like many of them are. 

Yours seems especially so, like they didn’t account for the fact that a 1 is thinner than all of the other numbers. 

Just now, tomtucker said:

off centered? why the fu ck did the devils have those clowns do the devils jerseys now?

wanted the jerseys to be as shi tty as the team's play? 

Frankly, I find their work embarrassing. 

I’ll leave whether I’m talking about the customizer or the team open for interpretation. 

1 hour ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

(Yes, mfitz, PX's customization of the back numbers is off centered lol )

Off center?! It's like they thought he was number 11 but then realized, 's***, no, we have to add a 9!'.

15 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Frankly, I find their work embarrassing. 

I’ll leave whether I’m talking about the customizer or the team open for interpretation. 

LOL, yes. And then it's called philly express right? so many questions, why have your jerseys done by someone named philly, one of your biggest rivals. these clowns are  probably still upset  over the stevens lindros hit, and do these shi tty jobs on purpose 😅😆

what is next? the devils order food from philly? guaranteed to catch food poisoning when the employees don't wash hands and spit in the food......  

Edited by tomtucker

My Coleman is also off-centered.  Nameplate is fine but the 20 is too far to the left.  You can see in the one pic I posted the 2 is touching the bottom stripe.

PX sucks.