It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

44 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

That horse head Flames is awesome! 🔥

Thanks! needed a Eddie St.Louis in collection ;)

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like the Lemieux!

6 minutes ago, redwingsdownunder said:

This. Beautiful.

31 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Like the Lemieux!

Thanks guys! The wantlist is a wonderful tool.  Compliments @kkash48

Three more to the collection:

1992-93 Alexander Mogilny Buffalo Sabres Away Jersey Size 52 NWT

This is the 3rd time I have owned this exact style of jersey - I am done selling this, its too nice of a style not to have in the collection

1992-93 Alexander Mogilny Buffalo Sabres Away Jersey Front

1992-93 Alexander Mogilny Buffalo Sabres Away Jersey Back

1997-98 Vincent Lecavalier Tampa Bay Lightning Home Rookie Jersey Size 52 NWT with proper reverse kiss-cut customizing:

1997-98 Vincent Lecavalier Tampa Bay Lightning Home Rookie Jersey Front1997-98 Vincent Lecavalier Tampa Bay Lightning Home Rookie Jersey Back

1998-99 Kimmo Timonen Nashville Predators Inaugural Season Home Rookie Bauer Jersey Size 52 with proper kiss-cut customization:

1998-99 Kimmo Timonen Nashville Predators Inaugural Season Home Rookie Jersey Front1998-99 Kimmo Timonen Nashville Predators Inaugural Season Home Rookie Jersey Back

Finally got one of these again.  I used to have a few.  Lets just say, due to some poor life choices I had to sell them.  Finally got it back in my collection.  Size 52

BluesF.jpeg

BluesB.jpeg

3 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

This is the 3rd time I have owned this exact style of jersey - I am done selling this, its too nice of a style not to have in the collection

1997-98 Vincent Lecavalier Tampa Bay Lightning Home Rookie Jersey Size 52 NWT with proper reverse kiss-cut customizing:

1998-99 Kimmo Timonen Nashville Predators Inaugural Season Home Rookie Bauer Jersey Size 52 with proper kiss-cut customization:

Tampa really was ahead of the times with their paint brush and electric fonts.  Three layers, arched name, they had it all

51 minutes ago, Ggirth55 said:

Finally got one of these again.  I used to have a few.  Lets just say, due to some poor life choices I had to sell them.  Finally got it back in my collection.  Size 52

BluesF.jpeg

Man that's a beauty,
I bet the guy you got it from is regretting it now.

2017-18 Nico Hischier New Jersey Devils MIC Adidas Home Rookie Jersey Size 54

2017-18 Nico Hischier New Jersey Devils MIC Adidas Home Rookie Jersey Front2017-18 Nico Hischier New Jersey Devils MIC Adidas Home Rookie Jersey Back2017-18 Nico Hischier New Jersey Devils MIC Adidas Home Rookie Jersey MIC Label

This was a training camp used jersey by Jacob MacDonald (Played 2 games for the Panthers this year), that I stripped and sent to Philly Express.  They did a good job on the customization...better than some of the ones that we have seen from the throwback set this year.  The jersey had the 100 patch, it was removed by the team, and then I had them add a new one back on.  Not sure if I am going to keep this one, doesn't really fit my collection, but MIC Adidas jersey, especially a size 54, are so hard to find.

43 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

2017-18 Nico Hischier New Jersey Devils MIC Adidas Home Rookie Jersey Size 54

2017-18 Nico Hischier New Jersey Devils MIC Adidas Home Rookie Jersey Front

This was a training camp used jersey by Jacob MacDonald (Played 2 games for the Panthers this year), that I stripped and sent to Philly Express.  They did a good job on the customization...better than some of the ones that we have seen from the throwback set this year.  The jersey had the 100 patch, it was removed by the team, and then I had them add a new one back on.  Not sure if I am going to keep this one, doesn't really fit my collection, but MIC Adidas jersey, especially a size 54, are so hard to find.

Though the changes to the jersey were much maligned by Devils fans, I’ve come to have an appreciation for the new Adidas Devils jerseys. Of course I always have and will prefer the classic design, I happen to think these jerseys, cut as they are, do not lend themselves to hem striping. 

The Heritage jerseys show you why; while the striping looks straight and normal on the front, it’s curved on the back of the jersey, and it makes the lines less clean than they used to be. 

I have never been in the “never change the jersey” camp; there’s some Devils fans that are so opposed they say they will never buy the new design. But, if they were to go back, I think some work will need to be done to make it look better than it did on the Heritage. 

Back on topic, really nice jersey, good player choice, I own a matching one.

On 3/20/2019 at 3:32 PM, spudrock512 said:

You know I’m loving that Mogilny, good stuff and pickups all around.

MIC Mitch Marner Stadium Series

32504206687_208aaa21f1_z.jpg 

32504207307_6a2123cba5_z.jpg

Jake Allen 2017 Winter Classic Goalie Cut

32504206097_79cc4f0da1_z.jpg 

47393096362_312f730319_z.jpg

Then some JB Goalie Cut pick ups. Will eventually be Kipper'd and Fleury'd.

40480085853_b45728a8a2_z.jpg 

40480086063_ac6d75b644_z.jpg

Edited by Phil the Thrill

1 hour ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

Great batch of jerseys there!

Was the Leafs SS a strip? Whose was it? It looks slick as a Marner!

Was originally Martin

Mail day!

2014-15 Buffalo Sabres Road Set 2 Mikhail Grigorenko, with double tags. Have photomatched it to 8 games in which he scored 2 goals and 3 assists during the 14-15 season. It has great wear, some tears and loose threads. Currently looking for possible photmatches from the 13-14 season.

Mikhail Grigorenko was a favorite of mine even before he got drafted by the Sabres. It all started with me collecting hockey cards and I got a sweet looking card from his Quebec Remparts days. Later found out we share the same birthday, and it was a perfect match that got even better when he was drafted by the Sabres. Have since been on the hunt for a game worn of his, and finally found one.

wSVVWeu.jpg
nheMDqe.jpg
Edited by Lumpjaw