Brilliant!

It arrived today v. 8.0

16 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

Picked up the other Sikura brother directly from the IceHogs. I friggin love this alternate. It's so different from anything else a Hawks team would wear. The silver layer on the crest and numbers is subtle, but really pops when light hits it in person and the number font is simple, but different enough to be unique. Now I just gotta make it all the way out to Rockford for a game next time I'm in town so I can wear the thing! 

DSCF9048-vi.jpg

DSCF9051-vi.jpg

Anytime I hear an announcer talk about the Sikura brothers, the Wyclef Jean lyric 'Shakira! Shakira!' from the song My Hips Don't Lie pops into my head

DSCF9052-vi.jpg

I would have just thought of Shakira, but we all have different preferences. ;) 

13 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I would have just thought of Shakira, but we all have different preferences. ;) 

Well I picture Shakira, but Wyclef always has to have the last word

I just got this today.  This was sold to me as a "game worn" from the 93-94 season which was recycled from the 92-93 season. Size 54.  I am looking for anyone's insight as this has very little wear.   Thanks

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3 (2).jpeg

image4 (2).jpeg

image5 (2).jpeg

image6 (2).jpeg

image7.jpeg

image8.jpeg

image9.jpeg

Welcome back to the boards Greg! 😁

19 minutes ago, Ggirth55 said:

I just got this today.  This was sold to me as a "game worn" from the 93-94 season which was recycled from the 92-93 season. Size 54.  I am looking for anyone's insight as this has very little wear.   Thanks

It’s possible but seems unlikely given the light amount of wear for a jersey that was used for two seasons. Is there any pilling on the elbows or anyone else inside of the jersey? Salt deposits or noticeable wear on the fight strap? 

I tried looking for a high res photo from the 93-94 season as the patch removable would be blatantly obvious. Unfortunately I couldn’t find anything high res from that season so I’m not much more help. 

Edited by mdwsta4

The stripped patch jerseys were almost always used in the pre-season.

6 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

It’s possible but seems unlikely given the light amount of wear for a jersey that was used for two seasons. Is there any pilling on the elbows or anyone else inside of the jersey? Salt deposits or noticeable wear on the fight strap? 

I tried looking for a high res photo from the 93-94 season as the patch removable would be blatantly obvious. Unfortunately I couldn’t find anything high res from that season so I’m not much more help. 

There is pulling inside the jersey around the elbow.  The fight strap is pretty clean.

Thanks for looking, I tried to find pictures from that season too.  Like you , I didn't have much luck

image10.jpeg

image11.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

Welcome back to the boards Greg! 😁

thanks Bob!

2 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

The stripped patch jerseys were almost always used in the pre-season.

That's pretty much what I deduced; that if this was worn it was probably pre-season.

the Blackhawks game worn group on Facebook may be able to help if you haven’t already asked there 

1 hour ago, mdwsta4 said:

Well I picture Shakira, but Wyclef always has to have the last word

Better. 

43 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

Salt deposits or noticeable wear on the fight strap?

🤮 

It's not hockey but I just got it. Worn in 2002-03. No descriptions necessary.

2v2EA8LCqx2YANR.jpg2v2EA8LLFx2YANR.jpg

25 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

the Blackhawks game worn group on Facebook may be able to help if you haven’t already asked there 

I will give it a shot, thank you.  I will be able to post better pictures there as well.

2 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

Picked up the other Sikura brother directly from the IceHogs. I friggin love this alternate. It's so different from anything else a Hawks team would wear. The silver layer on the crest and numbers is subtle, but really pops when light hits it in person and the number font is simple, but different enough to be unique. Now I just gotta make it all the way out to Rockford for a game next time I'm in town so I can wear the thing!

Love that IceHogs alt!

8 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

It's not hockey but I just got it. Worn in 2002-03. No descriptions necessary.

2v2EA8LCqx2YANR.jpg2v2EA8LLFx2YANR.jpg

Good going to get an Henry gamer! Europa draw is today too.

11 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

Worn in 2002-03. No descriptions necessary.

Who is Henry? Do game worn soccer jerseys sell for much? They’re just workout shirts with screened on numbers. 

Vancouver Canucks Eddie Lack GI with Vancouver Millionaires patch (12/13 season)

20190315_123555

20190315_123632

Woo, that gray ice hogs jersey is sharp!

16 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

Nice Sikuras, should add some Rockford ones from this season when they're wearing the first initial on the jerseys as well:

C70F0220-X3.jpg

1 hour ago, cjerina said:

Nice Sikuras, should add some Rockford ones from this season when they're wearing the first initial on the jerseys as well:

Thank you. This one is from the 18/19 season. They may only wear initials on home/road jerseys. Tyler wasn't an assistant captain last season. On the alts, neither brother has an initial. You freaked me out for a second thinking the customization was wrong! hah! 

CC6Q6669.jpg2E9A1852.jpg

Just in! 2018-19 New Jersey Devils Travis Zajac Heritage game worn jersey. Travis wore this jersey in all 4 of the Devils Heritage games in 2018-19. He's one of only 8 Devils to wear the Heritage jersey in all 4 games. Wearing this jersey on 3/1 vs the Flyers, Zajac recorded his 498th NHL point picking up an assist on Damon Severson's goal. This jersey has been photo matched and it has visible wear with unrepaired holes, scattered black marks on the sleeves and a 4 1/2" cut on the front hem that was patched by the team with heat tape (the Devils do not sew repairs)! Love these jerseys and thrilled to have this!

(Yes, mfitz, PX's customization of the back numbers is off centered lol )

40421667963_e4cd7235a4.jpg

32445403837_b8541582f2.jpg

46663883094_7c80d7c2ab_c.jpg

40421675493_f7d8acfc3d_b.jpg

Edited by OneJerseyMemorabilia

25 minutes ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

(Yes, mfitz, EPX's customization of the back numbers is off centered lol )

I’ll be posting my own contribution to this thread tonight. I haven’t had the opportunity to lay mine out flat yet, but at first glance, it does not appear to be off centered like many of them are. 

Yours seems especially so, like they didn’t account for the fact that a 1 is thinner than all of the other numbers. 

Crap, those Devils Heritage jerseys are sweet! 

off centered? why the fu ck did the devils have those clowns do the devils jerseys now?

wanted the jerseys to be as shi tty as the team's play? 

Edited by tomtucker