Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, tomtucker said:

be careful not to wear  this to a NBA game, one of the players might bend you over and try to impregnate you. 

😂

18 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Nice Marner. Now can your team not lose tonight, please?

9 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Thanks 🙏 

High five

17 hours ago, tomtucker said:

be careful not to wear  this to a NBA game, one of the players might bend you over and try to impregnate you. 

Masterful, my friend. Just masterful. 

On 4/19/2019 at 5:23 PM, TMLFAN said:

Lucked into this team issued 2.0.  It’s Marners size so here we are.

Will you dare eat ice cream while wearing it?  😎

https://twitter.com/NHL/status/1116698806102499329?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1116698806102499329&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2F2%2Ftwitter.min.html%231116698806102499329

20 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Let’s have a repeat today, eh? 

No high five, check back Wednesday.  If i'm still alive.

Got a little luck o' the Irish in the mail today. 2018-19 St. Patrick's Day warm-up jersey worn by Radko Gudas before the 3/14/2019 game against the Caps. Sláinte!

2018-19_Flyers_SPD_Gudas_01

2018-19_Flyers_SPD_Gudas_02

2018-19_Flyers_SPD_Gudas_04

radko-gudas-of-the-philadelphia-flyers-s

30 minutes ago, furiousd said:

The way they did the name is REALLY cool.

I agree. I'm starting to dig these funky kiss-cut styles.

Sometimes I’ll puck up a jersey just because it’s different than the stuff I have. Like Mackenzie Blackwood’s practice-Worn Adidas Practice Jersey. 

47625491922_c844583c87_b.jpg

I think the Adidas stripes do a good job of breaking up an otherwise solid colored jersey, and I am glad they aren’t on our game jerseys. Not a fan of a vinyl logo either, but it definitely looks good and is very comfortable to wear rather than having a huge twill logo on the front. I can see what they were trying to do. 

9 hours ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

I'd have been all over a few of the Devils practice jerseys had they been the customized ones that were worn throughout the year. When i saw these jerseys originally uploaded to the site (without the pics) i was hoping that's what they were. Last year, the players were gifted them on clean out day so i am thinking that's probably the case again this year.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I had the opportunity to buy Cory Schneider’s jersey, which is customized, but passed on it for the one in better condition, since that’s my thing. 

Also, I’ve seen plenty of video where the team is in practice and wearing blank practice jerseys. I’m not sure of the significance of that, nor when they chose to do that. But saying they were worn “throughout the year” could be a little misleading, as they weren’t the ONLY ones worn throughout the year. 

7 minutes ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

Where does it say they were worn throughout the year? On the LOA? The descriptions on the site are vague.

In your post...

2 minutes ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

Sorry, you confused me. 

Yes, the customized versions were worn throughout the year from the start of the season to the end of the season. Even though they rotated a blank jersey in here and there, they still wore the customized for 7 months straight which is throughout the year. 

The question of why they went blank on occasion i can not 100% answer only to suggest that they did it for a separate set to sell to the public. 

If they wore blanks as well, then they didn’t wear the others for 7 months straight, which was the point I was trying to make. 

That point is pretty much irrelevant, I suppose. But it is what it is. 

If you’re right, it’s pretty dumb. I imagine that the customized versions would sell both faster and higher than blanks to the majority of interested buyers.

5 minutes ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

Speaking of only sets, I am surprised no one caught the Heritage jerseys that were gifted to the players on clean out day. Was that possibly a set 2 tagged GI? 

Yeah, exactly, it is what it is. They wore the custom set every month of the season and rotated a blank one in there from time to time for a reason that were just guessing on.  I've seen the customized versions on the players clean out day gift pile in the past, so maybe that's why a second set was created? I guess Cory and Kinkaid didn't want theirs lol.

Well, Keith wasn’t there on clean out day...I guess they could’ve mailed it to him lol. 

I didn’t know there were Heritage jerseys gifted. But I did manage to grab a GI #65 with no name, which I was grateful for. Who it was intended for, who knows. Maybe nobody, just an extra goalie cut to throw a name on if it was needed. 

So I guess it was meant for me. As was the red one. And probably within a week or two, the white one. I have a problem.