It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

3 minutes ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

On clean out day, there were pics posted on Instagram that had Heritage jerseys, folded name up, on each players gift pile. Wonder if those had the customization centered better lol.

No, you don't have a problem. It's a disease. And there's no cure....

I completely forgot to look at the alignment of my #65’s before promptly stripping them. The bench worn one I got was centered, I got lucky I guess. 

47390091491_e26138f0e8_b.jpg

I will add, the #65 Heritage was a b**** to strip. The numbers were very tightly glued, which is in contrast to other PX customized jerseys I’ve done which had the customization basically fall right off. Even the red #65 was easy in comparison. 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Authentic 2001-02 Nashville Predators Mustard alternate jersey customized as Petr Tenkrat. Customized by Keener after previous customization was stripped.

oCMZTYb.jpg

Ojl2fuB.jpg

37 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

@mfitz804, you should sell that jersey to me. I have his red jersey arriving from Meigray on Monday, would like to complete the set. 

Just wait a day or two, and it'll be up for sale.

3 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

@mfitz804, you should sell that jersey to me. I have his red jersey arriving from Meigray on Monday, would like to complete the set. 

3 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Just wait a day or two, and it'll be up for sale.

You fellas didn't check my sale thread before posting this...

3 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

2 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

TWSS?

Let's also go on record, Dr. Puck has asked for the opportunity to purchase my Johnson. 

11 hours ago, tomtucker said:

you still alive? it was fukked. but it's doesn't matter anyway, i think sharks gonna win the cup, what a game 👀👍

Barely

3 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Since when did you become a goalie collector? I may start confusing you with TBG. 

It’s recent. And it’s all that jerk’s fault!!

10 hours ago, tomtucker said:

👀

just a one nighter  or will he come back for more?

Since he found out it was available, he hasn’t gotten in touch. Typical. 

11 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

I can't pay that much for a Johnson, especially since one of my own is landing on my doorstep on Monday. 

#Horse

Also, you’re the one who said you wanted multiple Johnsons. 

Edited by mfitz804

Steering this thread back on-topic ;)

Edmonton Oilers Luke Gazdic 15/16 Set 1, worn in fight vs Kyle Clifford.

20190427_111246

20190427_111234

27 minutes ago, kkash48 said:

That Vegas is gorgeous!

I’m known to not collect other pro team’s jerseys other than my team. Those Vegas jerseys make that hard to do. 

Don't know where to put this, i will just use the most used thread, i would like to apologize for my previous posts..it  was very insensitive and traumatizing  to some users, and i am truly sorry... after seeing tonight's game and watching that beautiful goal by Bruce Jenner, i stand corrected, you don't need testicles to play or comment on NHL hockey.

I still don't want to listen to it though! 

But with that being said: Go Jackets Go Jenner and please forgive me fellow HockeyJersey philes  😥 🙏 ❤️

Edit: i don't regret anything... there are now 2 female commentators on NBC.. in the stanley cup playoffs... and they are fukking awful !! 😡 👎

NBC has turned dallas vs st louis and carolina -NYI into a ****ing nightmare, can't stand those high pitched voices, me and my sister have had to stop watching the games..... breaking a long tradition. thanks a lot NBC, you had to get woke huh?  

And on hockey forums, everytime a poster complaints about this , and a lot do, they get deleted or banned..... censorship on american and canadian internet sites is ******* insane and scary

Edited by tomtucker

I really do want a grey GK jersey. If only there were inexpensive side 54’s available... 

Chicago Blackhawks Jordan Hendry GI, NHL Premiere 2009 Helsinki series.

Very happy that I finally found a Helsinki Blackhawks jersey. The gamers almost never show up on the market and if they do, they're horribly expensive. So I'll stick with a GI ;)

20190502_120120

20190502_120147

12 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

I really do want a grey GK jersey. If only there were inexpensive side 54’s available... 

If you fit in an Adidas 54, an Adidas 56 will be fine.  They're almost identical.

5 hours ago, jsh139 said:

If you fit in an Adidas 54, an Adidas 56 will be fine.  They're almost identical.

54's already pushing it. I prefer 50/52. I have 54 and 56 in Adidas because there's not exactly a choice so....