• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is that burgundy alt kiss cut?

21 minutes ago, lankyman01 said:

2 Avalanche jerseys back from Keener a couple of days ago!

Cummins Authentic by Andrew Reynolds, on Flickr

Foote Authentic by Andrew Reynolds, on Flickr

Feel free to check out my other jerseys at https://www.flickr.com/photos/137823859@N02/albums

Andy

Is that burgundy third kiss cut?

Chicago Blackhawks David Koci 06/07 GW (rookie season: 9 games played, 88 PIM)

20190523_124556

20190523_124605

Edited by amonte78

What’s old is new again. Re-acquired these two from our own @Hockey Bob, who took good care of them while they were in his possession and while I came to my senses. 

47929449106_82b70773ce_b.jpg

47929449111_4d179a644e_b.jpg

47929443077_d9eb445a69_b.jpg

47929447163_d841f6a7f1_b.jpg

😁
I took them out of the box, never even tried them on, put them in the bin with my other devils stuff for a few months, took them back out, added cat hair while folding and sold them back for the same price 😋
If anyone else wants some cat hair, I have long hair in black & white or short haired orange. 
Free of charge just pay shipping! 

5 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

😁
I took them out of the box, never even tried them on, put them in the bin with my other devils stuff for a few months, took them back out, added cat hair while folding and sold them back for the same price 😋
If anyone else wants some cat hair, I have long hair in black & white or short haired orange. 
Free of charge just pay shipping! 

I can confirm, there was no added charge for the cat hair. 

Seriously, I found a single cat hair on one of the jerseys. Was not an issue at all, people should know that just in case you do ever decide to sell more often. A lot of people put way too much emphasis on a “pet free home”. 

My cats typically aren't near any jerseys but sometimes in folding a few hairs may be picked up. 
Thanks for clarifying, I wouldn't want to scare off potential future buyers. 
Not ready to make a habit out of selling just yet but after moving 10+ items in the last few weeks with not a single bad experience it may be easier to let stuff go 

38 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

My cats typically aren't near any jerseys but sometimes in folding a few hairs may be picked up. 
Thanks for clarifying, I wouldn't want to scare off potential future buyers. 
Not ready to make a habit out of selling just yet but after moving 10+ items in the last few weeks with not a single bad experience it may be easier to let stuff go 

Happy to have been a part of it!

(TWSS)

Haha 
Quite a bit 😋

My TBTC's are in the untouchable tote 
I always worry if there is a fire or a tornado how many totes will be saved before the cats 

All this selling has me dizzy and scouring for something to buy so I can post it here 
Or 
I'll have to send some more stuff off to Brilliant!  

9 hours ago, lankyman01 said:

The one I got from Keener is yeah.  Team specs are layered, but I didn't specify to be fair.  I have a game worn Cummins 3rd, only had this one done so I didn't have to wear the gamer!

Thanks for clarifying, I have to admit I would have thought keener would have know these should be stacked. I have an Avalanche coming back from them currently and I did specify stacked so fingers crossed.

10 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

How did they get in there/how did you get the cover on/how did you get it into the house/10,000 other dad jokes about “untouchable”.

On 5/14/2019 at 4:52 PM, slimcutta said:

Jeez, am I stripping a hoodie already, lol?

'02

If that Sabres 25th patch is an original, I have a Home Sabres Ultrafil on the way that would greatly appreciate you taking a visit to the strip club.

Edited by CYI3ERPUNK

23 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

Haha 
Quite a bit 😋

I'm willing to buy quite a bit.......
Understandable position though. If you ever get sick of the red and white one you know where to find me.

Originally thought I would never find one of these in a goalie cut. JB had one last year and it sold. He randomly posted another a couple weeks ago and I jumped on it when I saw it (I thought he was done getting stock so I was shocked to see it).

47940567651_f7ba95595d.jpg

On 5/26/2019 at 7:17 PM, furiousd said:

And not hockey, but Keener nailed this one:

20190526_15491020190526_154953

I’ve been wanting to collect authentic NFL jerseys but the Elites aren’t apparently on-field authentic and they’re made in places like Honduras.  To my knowledge the only way to get an actual authentic is buying a gamer.  Was this a gamer that was stripped and re-done?

It looks great!

10 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

Another inexpensive find on eBay, another jersey that needs to be stripped and has all three layers/the letters stitched through. 

I used to grab everything cheap but have learned from my pile of scraps that sometimes they're cheap for a reason.

All 3 layers on a white jersey are almost guaranteed trouble.
You may want to hold off stripping and try to flip it early next season when the bolts are in 1st place.
Save yourself the frustration

2 hours ago, shilenj said:

I’ve been wanting to collect authentic NFL jerseys but the Elites aren’t apparently on-field authentic and they’re made in places like Honduras.  To my knowledge the only way to get an actual authentic is buying a gamer.  Was this a gamer that was stripped and re-done?

It looks great!

That's definitely a team-issued at the very least.  It's got a special arm cut, it's longer, and has an elastic waist.  Pretty cool!

2 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

I used to grab everything cheap but have learned from my pile of scraps that sometimes they're cheap for a reason.

All 3 layers on a white jersey are almost guaranteed trouble.
You may want to hold off stripping and try to flip it early next season when the bolts are in 1st place.
Save yourself the frustration

Nah, this isn’t the first time I’ve had to strip a three-layer. I’m willing to put in the time. 

2 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

Nah, this isn’t the first time I’ve had to strip a three-layer. I’m willing to put in the time. 

Lol, I’m never going to forget that Nortel Networks ASG jersey that was your first strip job!