It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

5 hours ago, billman119 said:

Do you need any reference photos of a 5th ani WBS gamer? I have one in my collection if that helps you out. 

Sure! Any little bit helps. Thank you.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, The_Dude_Abides said:

Sure! Any little bit helps. Thank you.

I've got photos in this album. Let me know if you want any close ups or anything. It's a really sharp looking jersey. 

http://imgur.com/a/AkmTH

3 hours ago, billman119 said:

I've got photos in this album. Let me know if you want any close ups or anything. It's a really sharp looking jersey. 

http://imgur.com/a/AkmTH

A few of those used to be mine. Congrats, good sir. 

On 8/12/2016 at 7:40 PM, thebiggoalie said:

A few of those used to be mine. Congrats, good sir. 

Really? Small world. Which ones? Got any more you're willing to part with?

9 minutes ago, billman119 said:

Really? Small world. Which ones? Got any more you're willing to part with?

I'm out of WBS jerseys at this point. You definitely got the autographed Nasreddine from me, and I'm about 80% positive of the Weaver and Ganzak. 

11 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

I'm out of WBS jerseys at this point. You definitely got the autographed Nasreddine from me, and I'm about 80% positive of the Weaver and Ganzak. 

Probably. There aren't too many weaver or ganzak WBS jerseys I would imagine. Thanks for the great deals, I think they were all pretty reasonably priced. 

From the "why the hell not" file, I just received this Devils Edge 1.0. I didn't have any in my collection and it was both fully customized (and almost correctly, it has an air knit nameplate but otherwise its good) and under $100. 

915D2857-796B-43F0-B213-D40C3F6A1A3D_zps

AFFC30AD-DECD-408E-B9D1-24673FED41C8_zps

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

From the "why the hell not" file, I just received this Devils Edge 1.0. I didn't have any in my collection and it was both fully customized (and almost correctly, it has an air knit nameplate but otherwise its good) and under $100. 

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

1987-1988 Dave Semenko gameworn Maple Leafs home jersey – preseason worn, original fight strap removed, repositioned & reinforced one added –

ZikAqNZ.jpg

3MtS5aw.jpg

SeuXA2G.jpg

1998-1999 Colin White gameworn Devils home jersey – preseason worn, popped stitching in neck, some bloodstains on the front –

BI6ia9w.jpg

9WVi18K.jpg

1998-1999 Marc Rodgers gameworn Red Wings road jersey – preseason worn –

kln0OjA.jpg

WaNvd8W.jpg

2013-2014 Francis Wathier gameworn Stars road jersey – preseason worn, bloodstains on the lower back –

ogQaqdM.jpg

LRvgPCb.jpg

1989-1990 Chris McRae gameworn Red Wings gloves –

qpQQxGs.jpg

This is a replica I purchased by accident. Found it on eBay, new with tags, close enough customization, I said to myself, I'd take that for $42. So I placed the bid, lo and behold, I won. Replicas are for when the weather is not yet cold enough for a heavier authentic, and I haven't been finding authentic in this style in my size. So it works for me. 

E37FCD79-28B0-4973-A102-8EDC165F29C1_zps

1409BCA9-0052-4797-9180-FFAAA2DBF32D_zps

Edited by mfitz804

8 minutes ago, CJ Matthews said:

"Accident"

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooookay

Yeah I didn't sound very convincing...

18 minutes ago, CJ Matthews said:

The first part of solving the problem is admitting that you have a problem.

I admit nothing. $42 vintage Devils replica is not a problem to me!!

15 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Are the stripes black or green on that replica, mfitz?

They're green. I never get them looking green in pictures for whatever reason. But, as you non-Devils guys may not know, the yoke and striping on the current red/black color scheme are different. The vintage style striping and yoke were never black. 

6 minutes ago, CJ Matthews said:

The problem isn't that you bought it, the problem is it's a Devils jersey lol

Dude, then I have at least 20 problems!!

Good thing I loaded up on authentic NHL75 patches a few months back:

49493175629106-vi.jpg

Edited by thebiggoalie

34 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I admit nothing. $42 vintage Devils replica is not a problem to me!!

They're green. I never get them looking green in pictures for whatever reason. But, as you non-Devils guys may not know, the yoke and striping on the current red/black color scheme are different. The vintage style striping and yoke were never black. 

Cool, I figured but thought I'd ask to be sure as the 75th/10th Devils jerseys are the last of the original Christmas colors. 

4 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Cool, I figured but thought I'd ask to be sure as the 75th/10th Devils jerseys are the last of the original Christmas colors. 

That they are. For comparison, they wore these the following year, minus the Cup patch of course:

6003355237cd24db8345654a4f71a975_zps1b2d

When you look at them together, it's easy to tell the vintage green from the current black.

Have some repro 10th patches (thanks again Joe!) and am contemplating whether or not I add one here. Tail logo will still not be correct so I don't know if it's worth it, on the other hand, I have a couple more than I'll ever otherwise need. 

Edited by mfitz804

31 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Have some repro 10th patches (thanks again Joe!) and am contemplating whether or not I add one here. Tail logo will still not be correct so I don't know if it's worth it, on the other hand, I have a couple more than I'll ever otherwise need. 

I don't personally care about the tail tag on a retro/repro jersey like that. There are already so many differences from an original jersey. Patch it up, I say.