It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

Some people just get an idea in their head that they want something, and all logic goes out the window. They have to have it NOW, at any cost. When they get the item, they calm down and get buyer’s remorse. So, they sell it off. And the process repeats itself. 

absolutely, and it can be anything.... jerseys,  kitchen tools, shoes, stamps

, that is just sad. clearly mental issues.

he needs help with that.

Edited by tomtucker

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Back from my two week trip to Europe and finally settling into my new place.  That means zip to pretty much everyone here but that means a new arrival for me!

Been wanting a 92-93 white for a while since I had a 92-93 red so this was my chance.  Upgraded my Zelepukin while making another collector happy.  Win-Win!

92-93 white set 1 Zelepukin.  Very good wear as with most Zelepukin jerseys I have seen.

Edited by Devilsguy

9 hours ago, HockeyMusic said:

...wish I had stuff he wanted...

Lol same here.  Wish he was into gamers

40 minutes ago, amonte78 said:

Chicago Blackhawks J-F Berube 17/18 gamer. 

H-A-T-E the collar.

Yeah, but at least now you have a huge blanket to wrap yourself in come winter

1 hour ago, mdwsta4 said:

Yeah, but at least now you have a huge blanket to wrap yourself in come winter

I'm 6'4 and 250 lbs, so it's not really a huge blanket for me :D 

On 8/6/2019 at 10:18 AM, amonte78 said:

Chicago Blackhawks J-F Berube 17/18 gamer. 

H-A-T-E the collar.

I'd be more than happy to take it off of your hands and alleviate you of that hatred.

On 8/6/2019 at 8:58 AM, Devilsguy said:

Back from my two week trip to Europe and finally settling into my new place.  That means zip to pretty much everyone here but that means a new arrival for me!

Been wanting a 92-93 white for a while since I had a 92-93 red so this was my chance.  Upgraded my Zelepukin while making another collector happy.  Win-Win!

92-93 white set 1 Zelepukin.  Very good wear as with most Zelepukin jerseys I have seen.

IMG_6847.JPG

IMG_6848.JPG

LOVED that guy when he was here, and of course I love a good Ultrafil. REALLY nice pickup!! Love seeing the older Devils stuff!

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

LOVED that guy when he was here, and of course I love a good Ultrafil. REALLY nice pickup!! Love seeing the older Devils stuff!

What happened to the goat???

Hey guys, it's been a while, but I just got an awesome jersey in today. I never thought I would ever find one of these! I got it off ebay for an awesome price. When I first saw it, I just assumed it was an Indo and I was debating whether I should get it, since I thought I'd never see a MiC one. So then I tried to look up size 58 Adizero on the Adidas size chart, but couldn't find anything. I started to think maybe it was a fake or something, but then I zoomed in closer on the auction pictures and realized it said MiC and I started to freak out and bought it ASAP.

k2vl6ZV.jpg

J4DEcEE.jpg

e5Pyt9D.jpg

aGNsmD7.jpg

lYSOoXd.jpg

39 minutes ago, Gewargis said:

Hey guys, it's been a while, but I just got an awesome jersey in today. I never thought I would ever find one of these! I got it off ebay for an awesome price. When I first saw it, I just assumed it was an Indo and I was debating whether I should get it, since I thought I'd never see a MiC one. So then I tried to look up size 58 Adizero on the Adidas size chart, but couldn't find anything. I started to think maybe it was a fake or something, but then I zoomed in closer on the auction pictures and realized it said MiC and I started to freak out and bought it ASAP.

Dude!
I thought you were out of collecting!?! 
I think you should send it to me
Awesome pick up Gewargis! 

3 hours ago, Gewargis said:

k2vl6ZV.jpg

J4DEcEE.jpg

e5Pyt9D.jpg

aGNsmD7.jpg

lYSOoXd.jpg

So, can we ask how much you got it for?

57 minutes ago, KB67 said:

So, can we ask how much you got it for?

MEN'S CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS ADIDAS BLACK 2019 WINTER CLASSIC AUTHENTIC JERSEY sz58 https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F183913055564

How does a blank TI even sneak out there?  And what steal, nicely done Gewarjis!  I can only hope I have as much luck come this years WC when I try to track down a Stars jersey.

I had one pick up that came in this week.  A rookie Palffy to round out my collection, kiss cut work done by Keener.

48507024307_bc5e07c8ce_k.jpg

48506849106_17dfa01d0b_k.jpg

Edited by JJM4

36 minutes ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

Wow! That Hawks Winter Classic blank is an incredible find! Congrats on that! Sweet that it has the patch on it too. 

Thanks everyone.

Yeah, I'm super excited to have it. I never thought I'd see one on ebay in a million years, especially a brand new blank one.

On 8/10/2019 at 7:53 PM, JJM4 said:

I had one pick up that came in this week.  A rookie Palffy to round out my collection, kiss cut work done by Keener.

48506849106_17dfa01d0b_k.jpg

Jersey is beautiful but the 1st year of the Fisherman used stacked kits, I’m surprised Keener wasn’t aware of this.

On 8/10/2019 at 1:31 PM, Gewargis said:

Hey guys, it's been a while, but I just got an awesome jersey in today. I never thought I would ever find one of these! I got it off ebay for an awesome price.

WTF!?!? Duuuuuude!!

12 minutes ago, CYI3ERPUNK said:

Jersey is beautiful but the 1st year of the Fisherman used stacked kits, I’m surprised Keener wasn’t aware of this.

That's what I thought too, but I wasn't the one who sent it in as I bought it from a seller who already had it done by Keener.  I prefer the kiss cut anyway even if it's not quite to spec.