Brilliant!

It arrived today v. 8.0

On 8/6/2019 at 10:18 AM, amonte78 said:

Chicago Blackhawks J-F Berube 17/18 gamer. 

H-A-T-E the collar.

I'd be more than happy to take it off of your hands and alleviate you of that hatred.

On 8/6/2019 at 8:58 AM, Devilsguy said:

Back from my two week trip to Europe and finally settling into my new place.  That means zip to pretty much everyone here but that means a new arrival for me!

Been wanting a 92-93 white for a while since I had a 92-93 red so this was my chance.  Upgraded my Zelepukin while making another collector happy.  Win-Win!

92-93 white set 1 Zelepukin.  Very good wear as with most Zelepukin jerseys I have seen.

IMG_6847.JPG

IMG_6848.JPG

LOVED that guy when he was here, and of course I love a good Ultrafil. REALLY nice pickup!! Love seeing the older Devils stuff!

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

LOVED that guy when he was here, and of course I love a good Ultrafil. REALLY nice pickup!! Love seeing the older Devils stuff!

What happened to the goat???

1 minute ago, LAK74 said:

What happened to the goat???

Was time for a change. 

Hey guys, it's been a while, but I just got an awesome jersey in today. I never thought I would ever find one of these! I got it off ebay for an awesome price. When I first saw it, I just assumed it was an Indo and I was debating whether I should get it, since I thought I'd never see a MiC one. So then I tried to look up size 58 Adizero on the Adidas size chart, but couldn't find anything. I started to think maybe it was a fake or something, but then I zoomed in closer on the auction pictures and realized it said MiC and I started to freak out and bought it ASAP.

k2vl6ZV.jpg

J4DEcEE.jpg

e5Pyt9D.jpg

aGNsmD7.jpg

lYSOoXd.jpg

39 minutes ago, Gewargis said:

Hey guys, it's been a while, but I just got an awesome jersey in today. I never thought I would ever find one of these! I got it off ebay for an awesome price. When I first saw it, I just assumed it was an Indo and I was debating whether I should get it, since I thought I'd never see a MiC one. So then I tried to look up size 58 Adizero on the Adidas size chart, but couldn't find anything. I started to think maybe it was a fake or something, but then I zoomed in closer on the auction pictures and realized it said MiC and I started to freak out and bought it ASAP.

Dude!
I thought you were out of collecting!?! 
I think you should send it to me
Awesome pick up Gewargis! 

Great MiC pickup!

3 hours ago, Gewargis said:

k2vl6ZV.jpg

J4DEcEE.jpg

e5Pyt9D.jpg

aGNsmD7.jpg

lYSOoXd.jpg

So, can we ask how much you got it for?

57 minutes ago, KB67 said:

So, can we ask how much you got it for?

MEN'S CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS ADIDAS BLACK 2019 WINTER CLASSIC AUTHENTIC JERSEY sz58 https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F183913055564

I'd say that's a steal 

How does a blank TI even sneak out there?  And what steal, nicely done Gewarjis!  I can only hope I have as much luck come this years WC when I try to track down a Stars jersey.

I had one pick up that came in this week.  A rookie Palffy to round out my collection, kiss cut work done by Keener.

48507024307_bc5e07c8ce_k.jpg

48506849106_17dfa01d0b_k.jpg

Edited by JJM4

Wow! That Hawks Winter Classic blank is an incredible find! Congrats on that! Sweet that it has the patch on it too. 

36 minutes ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

Wow! That Hawks Winter Classic blank is an incredible find! Congrats on that! Sweet that it has the patch on it too. 

Thanks everyone.

Yeah, I'm super excited to have it. I never thought I'd see one on ebay in a million years, especially a brand new blank one.

On 8/10/2019 at 7:53 PM, JJM4 said:

I had one pick up that came in this week.  A rookie Palffy to round out my collection, kiss cut work done by Keener.

48506849106_17dfa01d0b_k.jpg

Jersey is beautiful but the 1st year of the Fisherman used stacked kits, I’m surprised Keener wasn’t aware of this.

On 8/10/2019 at 1:31 PM, Gewargis said:

Hey guys, it's been a while, but I just got an awesome jersey in today. I never thought I would ever find one of these! I got it off ebay for an awesome price.

WTF!?!? Duuuuuude!!

12 minutes ago, CYI3ERPUNK said:

Jersey is beautiful but the 1st year of the Fisherman used stacked kits, I’m surprised Keener wasn’t aware of this.

That's what I thought too, but I wasn't the one who sent it in as I bought it from a seller who already had it done by Keener.  I prefer the kiss cut anyway even if it's not quite to spec.

As long as you’re happy with it, that’s all that matters.  I personally prefer the kiss cut, too.

My first jersey in YEARS!

I know it's just an Indo, but I'm fairly impressed for $220 CAD shipped! Still, doesn't seem to beat the quality of any real authentic jerseys I've owned in the past. This time around I might not be that picky, I mean, not many people on the streets can tell what type of jersey you're wearing. So I might stick with the Adidas Indo.

IMG-0303.jpg

IMG-0305.jpg

IMG-0304.jpg

IMG-0306.jpg

IMG-0307.jpg

IMG-0308.jpg

Edited by StayFrosty
pic correction

3 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

WTF!?!? Duuuuuude!!

I know, right? I feel like this might be more rare than a barberpole.

4 hours ago, CYI3ERPUNK said:

As long as you’re happy with it, that’s all that matters.  I personally prefer the kiss cut, too.

Yessir, very happy with it. :) I don't imagine it would be a sticking point when it comes time to sell... then again we are a strange and picky breed of collectors so I might have my work cut out.

1 hour ago, Gewargis said:

I know, right? I feel like this might be more rare than a barberpole.

I’d say so. Not to mention how cheap you got it!!

Couple more jerseys added today.

Size 52 Lightning Rheaume 1992-93.  2 Cool things of note, it is ultrafil which is to my understanding, what they wore in preseason 92-93... and it has the black CCM logo indicating the inaugural season as I've been informed by Spudrock that the CCM was blue the 2nd season and beyond. Apparently Keener did the custom job.

48532621807_d2ea5a734a_k.jpg

48524699832_6450166553_k.jpg

48524590901_2c0e36e8bc_k.jpg

Size XL Hi-Li Ice Sheen Kalamazoo Wings 1990-91.  Was a gamer, but has been stripped and cleaned up and will one day become a Kari Takko.  Love how the Kalamazoo jerseys mirrored the design of the North Stars/Stars jerseys, outside the logo and shine of the fabric of course.  HUGE thank you to @spudrock512 for taking care to clean and strip the jersey for me.  @jsh139 looks like I got a little North Star flavour today anyhow. 

48524701587_b557356a12_k.jpg

Edited by JJM4

31 minutes ago, JJM4 said:

Couple more jerseys added today.

Size 52 Lightning Rheaume 1992-93.  2 Cool things of note, it is ultrafil which is to my understanding, what they wore in preseason 92-93... and it has the black CCM logo indicating the inaugural season as I've been informed by Spudrock that the CCM was blue the 2nd season and beyond. Apparently Keener did the custom job.

48524700657_7e3617afc3_k.jpg

48524699832_6450166553_k.jpg

So you got it :(

Congrats, that's a very nice jersey, and one that I've been looking for for quite some time.

1 hour ago, JJM4 said:

Yessir, very happy with it. :) I don't imagine it would be a sticking point when it comes time to sell... then again we are a strange and picky breed of collectors so I might have my work cut out.

It’ll sell regardless, I wouldn’t be worried.  I feel like a lot of collectors aren’t even aware that the 95/96 Fisherman’s were stacked unless they’re heavy into Islanders jerseys.