It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey mods, can one of you find out what's going on here?  Lately when I try to post links to photos, some extra garbage like "%5D%5B" is inserted into various parts so the links don't work.  See Flyers845's post right above.  I thought it was just me, but obviously that's not the case.

58 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Hey mods, can one of you find out what's going on here?  Lately when I try to post links to photos, some extra garbage like "%5D%5B" is inserted into various parts so the links don't work.  See Flyers845's post right above.  I thought it was just me, but obviously that's not the case.

I've had the issue also. 

1 hour ago, LAK74 said:

Have you tried using the "Insert other media" button? I've had much better luck posting pics using that instead of just copy/pasting an image URL into a post. Same goes with eBay links. I use the little link button above. Gets rid of that %2C at the end. 

Looks like someone just fixed that, cause it's not happening anymore.  Thanks!!

Correction- it's still happening on mobile.  ####.

Upon pasting the link, the bracket symbols  [   and   ]  in the links are being replaced by the %5D stuff.  To get the link to work I have to excise every occurrence of the %5 and replace it by the appropriate bracket, which is a PIA.

Edited by LAK74

10 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Couldn't resist adding this one to my collection. Mostly because, its size 56, its a Devils Ultrafil, and this one happens to be of late 80's/early 90's vintage with the old color logo. Only pre "green to black" conversion practice jersey I have found, so I am happy to welcome it home to where it belongs. 

Hmm, shouldn't that CCM be under the crest?

Haven't posted here for a long time but today's bundle was too good to not post. Possibly the biggest UK team haul post ever?

(All gameworn unless stated)

2006/07 Newcastle Vipers 'Challenge Cup' - Matt Beveridge

avXvHRC.jpg

H5TQr6X.jpg

2006/07 Newcastle Vipers 'Comic Relief' - Iain Fraser

CvhXPl7.jpg

5wq48DX.jpg

2007/08 Newcastle Vipers home - Olexander Shevchenko

PGREl44.jpg

qdkXHYj.jpg

2007/08 Newcastle Vipers away - Pavel Gomeniuk

4iS1v3i.jpg

Jvhv9V4.jpg

2008/09 Newcastle Vipers 'Playoffs' home - Jamie Tinsley

eykP4B1.jpg

0SzFiaS.jpg

2008/09 Newcastle Vipers 'Playoffs' away - Jamie Tinsley

mbU7q70.jpg

Jib5FhK.jpg

2008/09 Newcastle ENL Vipers (development team of Vipers) away - unnamed player

UA81aZW.jpg

kqdaosI.jpg

2008/09 Coventry Blaze 'IIHF Continental Cup 3rd Round' - Kim Ledgard

YM12dSb.jpg

jCgHvIZ.jpg

2009 EIHL Northern All-Stars - Jeff Hutchins

pZTKq8G.jpg

BFgZUUm.jpg

2009/10 Newcastle Vipers away - Jamie Tinsley

ct0o8Fz.jpg

zYNkl34.jpg

2009/10 Newcastle Vipers 'Fan Appreciation Night' (a charity(?) game between two teams of past and present Vipers) - Jason Tejchma

SwulpNc.jpg

X72cqoz.jpg

2010/11 Newcastle Vipers 'Challenge Cup' - Kyle Sibley

puUfqa9.jpg

ESObaAd.jpg

2012/13 Sheffield Steelers home - Lee Esders (Possibly not gameworn)

k1fafiW.jpg

Oh9ACyi.jpg

2004-2005 Eric Cairns London Racers (EIHL) gameworn jersey – shortened sleeves, inserts added to each side of jersey body, really like how the Racers mimicked the Red Wings Detroit Falcons throwback style here -

LgcLwVr.jpg

0r46wGN.jpg

adVwmUY.jpg

YmbE38P.jpg

2005-2006 Brad Voth Cardiff Devils (EIHL) gameworn jersey – fight damage to the neck (ripped grommets) and significant fight damage to both sleeves in the form of lots of popped stitching -

vn76dYk.jpg

HVNH9Ny.jpg

ITMoKtO.jpg

jUMo6r7.jpg

Edited by bobbyp6565

21 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I should get me a Cardiff Devils, that looks awesome. 

Thanks - the older ones aren't loaded down with 3,000 adds either like the more recent ones..........

17 minutes ago, bobbyp6565 said:

Thanks - the older ones aren't loaded down with 3,000 adds either like the more recent ones..........

It looks like one of the suggested 3rd jerseys for the NJ Devils on that everyone hates, but I kind of like. 

I am totally going to buy a team one day, and all the ads on the jerseys will be funny. Trojans, Valtrex, Prep H, Summer's Eve...its gonna be amazing. 

18 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I am totally going to buy a team one day, and all the ads on the jerseys will be funny. Trojans, Valtrex, Prep H, Summer's Eve...its gonna be amazing. 

And because I have the mentality of a 12 year old, I still get a kick whenever I see the Philadelphia Union MLS team play

e039d84d3d5acac64bbf7c04b19cfbc2.jpg

3 hours ago, zooeyperry10 said:

There's a Voth gameworn on eBay right now I believe

I feel like I have seen that Voth for sale forever both on eBay and on FB.

1997-1998 Eric Cairns NYR road, size 60 – listed as a GI, at the very least warm-up worn as the fight strap shows rust stains around the snaps from numerous washings –

fl27V1N.jpg

Pl50l9q.jpg

2007-2008 Shane Hnidy gameworn Bruins road – only road set he wore through the regular season and playoffs after coming over from the Ducks 01/02/08; some popped stitching around the neck; photo-matched –

iMcujMX.jpg

iBvPe5c.jpg

Edited by bobbyp6565