It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

24 minutes ago, CJ Matthews said:

Same thing as all the guys saying Zuccarella

I dunno know, Rosen is one of the best, he might have met Alexei and asked him how his name is pronounced.

Have to say that mike emrick's voice was and is, like nails on a fuc*ing chalkboard.....rosen´s voice is much nicer on the ears. Rangers win in the play by play department.....joe micheletti sucks balls though, this guy is way too loud when the Rangers score, he might have a hearing problem.....? 

Many of the color commentators are annoying though, micheletti, the Pens Bob Errey, Pierre mcguire.......all sound like overexcited little rodents when a goal is scored.  Calm the Fu*k down, and let the pictures speak for themselves...........like gary thorne and bill clement did.

Edited by tomtucker

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Emrick is an amazing announcer but you are right, his voice is very nasal and grating. He says all the right things but he does have an annoying voice.

But, I would take him back over Steve Cangialosi in a minute. That guy sucks. He constantly calls out all the wrong player names, can never figure out who got the penalty, etc. 

Speaking of new stuff, I haven't had any in a while. So here's some. First, an old MAINEiacs replica I found buried a few months ago. So, I decided to add to it:

NEiacscirca20071aReebokairknit-vi.jpgNEiacscirca20071bReebokairknit-vi.jpg

And then a nice Starter Whalers jersey. Who else would I have put on it? Andrew Cassels??

alerscirca19961aStarterairknit-vi.jpgalerscirca19961bStarterairknit-vi.jpg

36 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

And then a nice Starter Whalers jersey. Who else would I have put on it?

Great jersey, but Hartford gave the captaincy to Kevin Dineen in 1996/97, since Shanny wanted out of Hartford.  He only played 2 games in that jersey before he was gone.

IMG_0461_zpsdkwjsope.jpg

6 hours ago, AlereFlammam said:

Fresh from the baron

Trade the second one for a curly wurly

Got one coming as well...such a nice jersey. 

I wish they put the T logo for the Arenas on the left shoulder instead of the pant leg. 

1993-1994 Brad Miller Saint John Flames gameworn road jersey – decent wear, a few repairs, customized sleeves (inserts added to cuffs) & blood stains on the crest –

yrj2JFS.jpg

yHBNeJS.jpg

Tr0kvjC.jpg

wqSRjQt.jpg

2000-2001 Brian McGrattan LA Kings gameworn home preseason jersey, Set 1 – light wear as expected as McGrattan only played a few PS games with the Kings before spending the rest of the year in Mississauga –

mZYbSsf.jpg

nlsvqkZ.jpg

Shawn Antoski 96-97 g/u Penguins stick and Reid Simpson 01-02 g/u Predators stick –

38PSZSc.jpg

Edited by bobbyp6565

Snagged this on Sunday.  1992-96 big block.  Crest could use a kiss from the dude's panini press, but otherwise it's in decent shape.  Probably going to do it up with a Marty.  Does anyone know if Custom Crafted still does customization for these or should I just go EPS and forget about it?

I1Zq3nu.jpg

Edited by jsh139

I thought about going to CC, but everyone says they are hard to deal with and cost a fortune. I have no issue sending my CC era Devils jerseys to EPS, you'll be happy. 

50 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I thought about going to CC, but everyone says they are hard to deal with and cost a fortune. I have no issue sending my CC era Devils jerseys to EPS, you'll be happy. 

Cool, thanks man ?

Shannahan was a b****, still is........should have gone with #8..... that negro was great.

As a kid i used to tear s*** up in NHL 94 with him, not as good as Roenick though, but still.

This clip shows he still has one of his old jerseys in great condition?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i87adFiasU

Edited by tomtucker