It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

Gamers usually aren't my thing but this one, I had to have. 

2008 Guelph Storm Drew Doughty game worn from his last season in the minors. 

I havnt been able to photo match it yet but it shows some minor wear with a couple of stick marks. 

I did manage to find some great photos of the name bar and the kit is spot on for team customization. The A has perfect placement and the 8 on the back is slightly off center, like the game photos. 

The jersey has some color bleed on the crest and a pinch in the name plate where it was stitched on. Those are dead giveaways for a good photo match but there isn't a ton of photos online of him in this style jersey. Wish there were more.

I did all the reserch on it I could, hope I made a good choice given all the news about game worn minor jerseys lately...lol. not going to lie, it's got me paranoid. 

20170221022652_IMG_9638-1_zpsf4g1lkcn.jp

20170221022811_IMG_9639-1_zpsfod7bngl.jp

drew-doughty-of-the-guelph-storm-skates-

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

Gamers usually aren't my thing but this one, I had to have. 

2008 Guelph Storm Drew Doughty game worn from his last season in the minors. 

I havnt been able to photo match it yet but it shows some minor wear with a couple of stick marks. 

I did manage to find some great photos of the name bar and the kit is spot on for team customization. The A has perfect placement and the 8 on the back is slightly off center, like the game photos. 

The jersey has some color bleed on the crest and a pinch in the name plate where it was stitched on. Those are dead giveaways for a good photo match but there isn't a ton of photos online of him in this style jersey. Wish there were more.

I did all the reserch on it I could, hope I made a good choice given all the news about game worn minor jerseys lately...lol. not going to lie, it's got me paranoid. 

Do you have a specific reason to...

...DOUGHT its authenticity??

:)

Pft...that was too easy. But to answer, I have no DOUGHY it's legit. I just want that bulls eye. A photo match would be the icing on the cake. 

6 hours ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

Nice Blues pickups. 

Can you remind me, is Liebe correctly customizing this year's Blues Winter Classic style? 

Thanks

Yep, Liebe customized the on-ice Winter Classic jerseys for the Blues. Not sure what the cost is but you must provide your own nameplate. 

49 minutes ago, FrontYardSpecial said:

Thanks

Yep, Liebe customized the on-ice Winter Classic jerseys for the Blues. Not sure what the cost is but you must provide your own nameplate. 

That's right -- the nameplate thing. i recalled there was some sort of mini "controversy" around the Blues Winter Classic personalization. 

Has anyone sent one to EPS? Do they have the right fonts and the nameplate?

13 hours ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

Pft...that was too easy. But to answer, I have no DOUGHY it's legit. I just want that bulls eye. A photo match would be the icing on the cake. 

Hopefully you can get DREWn to a conclussion and close all Dought.

Sean Backman Dallas Stars training camp jersey. I've never been a big fan of words and player number in the centre of jerseys (especially that awful black Islanders third effort), but this one looks alright to me, as it's simple...

32948662811_e9270c5d13_b.jpg

32948679321_0207574e6e_b.jpg

Bridgeport Sound Tigers inaugural season jersey, with all the correct patches. I think I'll try and get this one customized, but with a kit from whom? (and who to put on it?)

32230057124_777e8931a1_b.jpg

Courtesy of EPS

J.T Miller NY Rangers 2.0 jersey with 90th Anniversary patch

Sqh6E6T.jpg

66t7sZr.jpg

qomxQj2.jpg

Cam Talbot Edmonton Oilers 2.0 jersey with Inaugural patchfuES7gP.jpg

BRMIfFI.jpg

vq0ZIGx.jpg

Brett Hull St Louis Blues Center Ice JerseyZ3Wm9kq.jpgo52LANH.jpgcP9qnap.jpg

Nice haul Bronson. Can't go wrong with a Blues big block. Always a favorite of mine.

Solar Bears blank courtesy of mfitz, customization courtesy of EPS.

100_4425_zpsxosh4o3x.jpg

100_4426_zps0pg32duc.jpg

URL]

Alright, I'm going to post this because it hasn't been posted here in just over four years, and it hasn't been enforced. Can we please stop doing this?

Untitled.jpg

Edited by CJ Matthews

37 minutes ago, CJ Matthews said:

Alright, I'm going to post this because it hasn't been posted here in just over four years, and it hasn't been enforced. Can we please stop doing this?

Untitled.jpg

Pre-dates my involvement here by 5 months, my apologies. I'll try to behave. Edited it anyway, but mainly because I think I want to keep it anyway. #Indecisive.

34 minutes ago, zooeyperry10 said:

That looks very familiar! Thanks for buying from me.

Did not know it was a board member's!!! That's awesome. I'd say what a great experience it was but CJ would passive-aggressively tell me that belongs in the feedback thread!

;)

4 hours ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

Nice haul Bronson. Can't go wrong with a Blues big block. Always a favorite of mine.

Thanks for the rep. I have a white Blues also. I'm probably going to go with Cujo. Hopefully EPS has their extra 20% sale next month.

3 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

I'm twitching looking at that Talbot. Must. Resist. Urge to buy another. Wow.

I have a Scrivens gamer in that style, it's my favorite game-worn jersey in my collection just from a looks perspective. 

I'm probably going to buy the orange alternate. I'll either go with Talbot again or buy a McDavid from the Baron.

Not a problem, and not just directed at you. Just thought I'd bump it back up. While we're on the subject, quoting pictures is also a no-no so just delete the pictures if you're gonna quote a post and leave the text, save mobile users the data.

1 hour ago, CJ Matthews said:

When is Chris coming back? 

31 minutes ago, CJ Matthews said:

Not a problem, and not just directed at you. Just thought I'd bump it back up. While we're on the subject, quoting pictures is also a no-no so just delete the pictures if you're gonna quote a post and leave the text, save mobile users the data.

Was only kidding around with you, homie. 

On 2/19/2017 at 10:50 PM, Hawks2797 said:

Thanks.  So do I.  The Customs # is the only tracking on it.  That hasn't changed from accepted status since the day I shipped it.  I hope they wouldn't send it back to me.. no reason really.  But at this point I'd be more than pleased to see it only doorstep! I will give that national number a go! Thanks

Well I got the confirmation from the customs number that it made it through customs today!!! Only took a month.  Off to Canada post and hopefully to Keener in a couple days!  Thank God I was ready to lose my ****

11 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Did not know it was a board member's!!! That's awesome. I'd say what a great experience it was but CJ would passive-aggressively tell me that belongs in the feedback thread!

;)

Haha! I was just as surprised scrolling through here and seeing the photos, I had to think whether it was the one I had or not.

12 minutes ago, zooeyperry10 said:

Haha! I was just as surprised scrolling through here and seeing the photos, I had to think whether it was the one I had or not.

Must say, looking up his stats made me really want to keep it. 300+ penalty mins in 50 games or less twice, whilst scoring 30-40 points. That's badass.