J.T Miller NY Rangers 2.0 jersey with 90th Anniversary patch

Sqh6E6T.jpg

66t7sZr.jpg

qomxQj2.jpg

Cam Talbot Edmonton Oilers 2.0 jersey with Inaugural patchfuES7gP.jpg

BRMIfFI.jpg

vq0ZIGx.jpg

Brett Hull St Louis Blues Center Ice JerseyZ3Wm9kq.jpgo52LANH.jpgcP9qnap.jpg

Nice haul Bronson. Can't go wrong with a Blues big block. Always a favorite of mine.

2005-06 Cardiff Devils game issued of enforcer Brad Voth.

2AD69E77-1F83-4E82-A152-3074287CB7B7_zps

AD2D9FCA-8FDC-4FC2-84ED-F050FBB65F70_zps

A546D19E-4809-4B83-9287-BA6C2E35A210_zps

464AA3DF-D936-46BE-ABF0-655AD175C863_zps

82C59784-17E4-48B3-A583-FC4AA5557B45_zps

Edited by mfitz804

I'm twitching looking at that Talbot. Must. Resist. Urge to buy another. Wow.

I have a Scrivens gamer in that style, it's my favorite game-worn jersey in my collection just from a looks perspective. 

Solar Bears blank courtesy of mfitz, customization courtesy of EPS.

100_4425_zpsxosh4o3x.jpg

100_4426_zps0pg32duc.jpg

URL]

12 minutes ago, LetsGoCaps said:

Solar Bears blank courtesy of mfitz, customization courtesy of EPS.

Looks great!!

Alright, I'm going to post this because it hasn't been posted here in just over four years, and it hasn't been enforced. Can we please stop doing this?

Untitled.jpg

Edited by CJ Matthews

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

'nother one going straight to my sale thread. 2005-06 Cardiff Devils game issued of enforcer Brad Voth. Its pretty badass, just don't think I need it after all. 

That looks very familiar! Thanks for buying from me.

37 minutes ago, CJ Matthews said:

Alright, I'm going to post this because it hasn't been posted here in just over four years, and it hasn't been enforced. Can we please stop doing this?

Untitled.jpg

Pre-dates my involvement here by 5 months, my apologies. I'll try to behave. Edited it anyway, but mainly because I think I want to keep it anyway. #Indecisive.

34 minutes ago, zooeyperry10 said:

That looks very familiar! Thanks for buying from me.

Did not know it was a board member's!!! That's awesome. I'd say what a great experience it was but CJ would passive-aggressively tell me that belongs in the feedback thread!

;)

4 hours ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

Nice haul Bronson. Can't go wrong with a Blues big block. Always a favorite of mine.

Thanks for the rep. I have a white Blues also. I'm probably going to go with Cujo. Hopefully EPS has their extra 20% sale next month.

3 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

I'm twitching looking at that Talbot. Must. Resist. Urge to buy another. Wow.

I have a Scrivens gamer in that style, it's my favorite game-worn jersey in my collection just from a looks perspective. 

I'm probably going to buy the orange alternate. I'll either go with Talbot again or buy a McDavid from the Baron.

Not a problem, and not just directed at you. Just thought I'd bump it back up. While we're on the subject, quoting pictures is also a no-no so just delete the pictures if you're gonna quote a post and leave the text, save mobile users the data.

1 hour ago, CJ Matthews said:

When is Chris coming back? 

31 minutes ago, CJ Matthews said:

Not a problem, and not just directed at you. Just thought I'd bump it back up. While we're on the subject, quoting pictures is also a no-no so just delete the pictures if you're gonna quote a post and leave the text, save mobile users the data.

Was only kidding around with you, homie. 

On 2/19/2017 at 10:50 PM, Hawks2797 said:

Thanks.  So do I.  The Customs # is the only tracking on it.  That hasn't changed from accepted status since the day I shipped it.  I hope they wouldn't send it back to me.. no reason really.  But at this point I'd be more than pleased to see it only doorstep! I will give that national number a go! Thanks

Well I got the confirmation from the customs number that it made it through customs today!!! Only took a month.  Off to Canada post and hopefully to Keener in a couple days!  Thank God I was ready to lose my ****

11 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Did not know it was a board member's!!! That's awesome. I'd say what a great experience it was but CJ would passive-aggressively tell me that belongs in the feedback thread!

;)

Haha! I was just as surprised scrolling through here and seeing the photos, I had to think whether it was the one I had or not.

12 minutes ago, zooeyperry10 said:

Haha! I was just as surprised scrolling through here and seeing the photos, I had to think whether it was the one I had or not.

Must say, looking up his stats made me really want to keep it. 300+ penalty mins in 50 games or less twice, whilst scoring 30-40 points. That's badass. 

13 hours ago, Flyers845 said:

When is Chris coming back? 

Anyone up for a drive to the Great White North so we can force him to sit at his keyboard? 

Fresh from my boys at EPS:

Devils Stadium Series of some random Czech guy that only played for them for two seasons. 

743471A0-51AD-41B3-9C08-EBEE3D03FB07_zps

A41AEAA5-D40E-4888-8E93-B90E0457E2A1_zps

And, since pitchers and catchers have reported, this Noah Syndergaard jersey, because if I have to choose, I'd rather be a pitcher than a catcher. 

Wait, what did I just say??

72E68F31-8ECE-4006-BB2B-A168CC42CE26_zps

DE122B93-1C51-42F1-B59D-204B31692D73_zps

And in an unrelated delivery, this beautiful, crisp, clean, 100% mint Devils Ultrafil, "born on" date of 1/95. An absolute thing of beauty. And so the internal debate as to who to put on it begins...

3A90F749-557B-471C-AAD1-640E138BEBE2_zps

19A75A52-9E79-49FB-B9E3-58E3D08B456A_zps

None of these are for sale so I am 100% compliant. 

Also got this in the other day.  Mid 90's Devils ultrafil.  Clean and fresh as could be and in 100% mint condition.  Size 54 that I will be sending out to become a Mike Peluso.

32965675801_6eb4ce4413_c.jpg

22 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Also got this in the other day.  Mid 90's Devils ultrafil.  Clean and fresh as could be and in 100% mint condition.  Size 54 that I will be sending out to become a Mike Peluso.

You get an Ultrafil...you get an Ultrafil...EVERYBODY GETS AN ULTRAFIL!!!

44 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

You get an Ultrafil...you get an Ultrafil...EVERYBODY GETS AN ULTRAFIL!!!

They are raining from the sky:)

On 2/23/2017 at 2:31 PM, Bronson said:

Cam Talbot Edmonton Oilers 2.0 jersey with Inaugural patch

Any particular reason you had the kit was, kisscut? Aren't they stacked on ice? 

4 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

They are raining from the sky:)

God bless Mother Nature!!

Funny; I was thinking the same thing. I thought maybe it was a recent change. That said, the kiss-cut stuff on those really looks great.