It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

11 minutes ago, OR68 said:

A few new additions. Is it just me or is it really a buyers market these days?

It is definitely not a seller's market. I'm finding it hard to find vintage stuff to buy, though. 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

? ????

So guys, I'm not sure if this has already been addressed on this forum but I thought I would share this immediately as I received this email. 

Heres what the Jersey Baron told me in an email exchange from this morning:

"Adidas isn't making pro jerseys so good chance the jersey business ends this year for us."

?

13 minutes ago, Carl said:

? ????

So guys, I'm not sure if this has already been addressed on this forum but I thought I would share this immediately as I received this email. 

Heres what the Jersey Baron told me in an email exchange from this morning:

"Adidas isn't making pro jerseys so good chance the jersey business ends this year for us."

?

8 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

Awesome news, thanks Adidas! I hope your company goes bankrupt!

It actually makes sense on some level. If they can't handle making 3rd jerseys for team supplies, they definitely can't afford to make authentics for the public. Maybe it'll pick back up the year after.

Definitely a big bummer!!! Do think one positive effect might be that the demand and value of older authentics and game worns experience a little increase in demand and value?

I think this is more of a Fanatics thing than an Adidas thing. Fanatics paid for rights to sell jerseys to the public and they don't want anything to cut into their business. They have pretty much established a monopoly on the big 4 professional sports. Game worn/issued will be the only way to get the real thing for the near future.

Bad news in general; good news for my "I only want to collect pre-Edge stuff" concept. 

Of course I'll be annoyed when I want one and my only option is a Luke Gazdic game issued, and whether anyone can customize it or if I m stuck with that. 

This one arrived today. Sabres 96-99 away, size 52. Will turn into a Hasek Stanley Cup Finals jersey later this year. Have to acquire a good patch first.

L0F7cFI.jpg

yji4rBX.jpg

2012-2013 Jimmy Bonneau Worcester Sharks gameworn home - loop style fight strap added in front; tons of blood stains, all over the front and on & around the crest as well as some on both sleeves -

0abP54W.jpg

LTTaUoJ.jpg

1O3Ligw.jpg

npl9OYl.jpg

2016-2017 Eric Boulton Hockey Fights Cancer Isles warm-up jersey from game 10/30/16 -

nQ3N17W.jpg

eDJGm1m.jpg

2007-2008 Darrell Stoddard Mississippi Riverkings gameworn Habitat for Humanity specialty jersey -

1DqXMyS.jpg

In4bCMV.jpg

2008-2009 Jordan Bendfeld gameworn Stockton Thunder gameworn home Set 1 -

uWg5NYZ.jpg

KIaZkxx.jpg

Edited by bobbyp6565

Special thanks to Brilliant! Great job! I sent this out Thursday got it back yesterday. Mitch Marner Toronto Maple Leafs Centennial Classic jersey.8PGWumd.jpgVc1h7Ts.jpgLlaqKsF.jpg

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Leafs fans are excited lately, like 9 out of 10 new arrival posts seem to be Leafs. 

They do pop up when times are good ;)

2 hours ago, furiousd said:

I like that Hurricanes, too.  Don't see many of those.

Took me over 3 years to find an authentic black. Hurricanes jerseys are extremely tough to find. Near impossible for the Alt. This was a GI jersey of a player who only played 1 game in the NHL and never played a game in the black jersey.  It is also an Edge 1.0.

Edited by lhg39

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Leafs fans are excited lately, like 9 out of 10 new arrival posts seem to be Leafs. 

Season's over, so more time to buy jerseys when your team's not playing :P