It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

48 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

It shipped via USPS today. So I guess they are using USPS for eBay purchases. 

I bought 2 Kings' TI blanks from MeiGray off of ebay last week, free shipping. They sent those USPS. I bought an LEM gamer also off of ebay from MeiGray. paid shipping, and they just sent that UPS. 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, rabinsurance said:

I bought 2 Kings' TI blanks from MeiGray off of ebay last week, free shipping. They sent those USPS. I bought an LEM gamer also off of ebay from MeiGray. paid shipping, and they just sent that UPS. 

Interesting...then I have no fvcking idea. :) 

Perhaps maybe TI stuff goes USPS as they don't have to be insured?

What was interesting was that the "free shipping" items were sent the next day, ordered on Monday, shipped on Tuesday, at my house on Friday. The gamer took an additional day to ship. And I had to pay extra for that. So maybe they send paid shipping UPS, and only ship on certain days, and "free shipping" stuff sent USPS and shipped every day. Or maybe I've just had way too much time to think about garbage like this.

8 minutes ago, rabinsurance said:

What was interesting was that the "free shipping" items were sent the next day, ordered on Monday, shipped on Tuesday, at my house on Friday. The gamer took an additional day to ship. And I had to pay extra for that. So maybe they send paid shipping UPS, and only ship on certain days, and "free shipping" stuff sent USPS and shipped every day. Or maybe I've just had way too much time to think about garbage like this.

I don't know their reasoning, but that sounds plausible.  I've purchased TI blanks from them just via email and paypal invoice, and those came UPS.

One other thing I thought interesting: in the box with the 2 Kings' jerseys was one of their folders that they use to send the LOA's in. This folder was empty, of course. I kinda chuckled at that for a moment. 

Edited by rabinsurance

1 hour ago, furiousd said:

I don't know their reasoning, but that sounds plausible.  I've purchased TI blanks from them just via email and paypal invoice, and those came UPS.

Yup, me too. 

15 minutes ago, furiousd said:

@Devilsguy, can you please just go knock on the window and ask? 

Stealing my material...I suppose it’s flattering. 

9 hours ago, DJ Rhea said:

Well USPS have sent a jersey, from Canada, do the US, now it's in Milan. It goes past the UK to get to Milan, what the ?

I mailed a jersey to the UK and it landed in Heathrow, then went to Germany. Went off into la la land for two weeks and then magically ended up on the recipient’s doorstep. Things get routed incorrectly sometimes, it stinks but usually get resolved. 

13 hours ago, rabinsurance said:

One other thing I thought interesting: in the box with the 2 Kings' jerseys was one of their folders that they use to send the LOA's in. This folder was empty, of course. I kinda chuckled at that for a moment. 

The last two I received from Meigray had the empty folder. Not sure what the purpose was.

14 hours ago, furiousd said:

@Devilsguy, can you please just go knock on the window and ask? 

I have been to their warehouse 3 times in the past 2 weeks.  I think I need to take it easy until next week when the patrols die down.

20 hours ago, rabinsurance said:

I got mine today, USPS. It had an empty folder on top, I assume so in case I was a jackwagon and hacked it open with a knife, it wouldn’t slice the jersey. I appreciated it. 

32 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

NHL-Jersey-Hot.jpg

I told you to stop posting your mom’s pictures online. Once they are out there, they are out there forever, man. 

1 minute ago, DJ Rhea said:

If that was my mum, I'd disown her for following the Yotes. Still I'd like to see that jersey on my bedroom floor.

Assuming she’s not your mom, I assume.