It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess I was just too excited about wanting to post it that I just made a new thread without thinking. I’ll use the stickied thread from now on 

I'm a little behind on posting new stuff, so here it goes...

1991-92 Steve Larmer Chicago Blackhawks TBTC Jersey Size 52 - I've been looking for one of these for a real long time for my Blackhawks and TBTC collection.

1991-92 Steve Larmer Chicago Blackhawks TBTC Jersey Front1991-92 Steve Larmer Chicago Blackhawks TBTC Jersey Back

2017 Artem Anisimov Chicago Blackhawks Winter Classic Jersey 

2017 Artem Anisimov Chicago Blackhawks Winter Classic Jersey Front2017 Artem Anisimov Chicago Blackhawks Winter Classic Jersey Back

1999-2000 Andrew Brunette Atlanta Thrashers Home Inaugural Season Jersey

1999-2000 Andrew Brunette Atlanta Thrashers Home Jersey Front1999-2000 Andrew Brunette Atlanta Thrashers Home Jersey Back

1996-97 Florida Panthers Road Jersey  - Based on everyone suggestions (and also my preference), soon to become a John Vanbiesbrouck Jersey

1996-97 Florida Panthers Jersey Front

4 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

1991-92 Steve Larmer Chicago Blackhawks TBTC Jersey Size 52 - I've been looking for one of these for a real long time for my Blackhawks and TBTC collection.

1991-92 Steve Larmer Chicago Blackhawks TBTC Jersey Front1991-92 Steve Larmer Chicago Blackhawks TBTC Jersey Back

Nice! I'm still waiting to find one. So jealous!

12 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

2017 Artem Anisimov Chicago Blackhawks Winter Classic Jersey 

2017 Artem Anisimov Chicago Blackhawks Winter Classic Jersey Front2017 Artem Anisimov Chicago Blackhawks Winter Classic Jersey Back

1999-2000 Andrew Brunette Atlanta Thrashers Home Inaugural Season Jersey

1999-2000 Andrew Brunette Atlanta Thrashers Home Jersey Front1999-2000 Andrew Brunette Atlanta Thrashers Home Jersey Back

1996-97 Florida Panthers Road Jersey  - Based on everyone suggestions (and also my preference), soon to become a John Vanbiesbrouck Jersey

1996-97 Florida Panthers Jersey Front

Nice Hawks pickups!  Especially that Gramps TBTC.  Congrats on finding one!!

On 4/1/2018 at 7:20 AM, furiousd said:

When I got back in to collecting a few years ago, I decided after a while to just pay up for all the Hawks 2.0's I had missed. It was a good call. Favorite part of my collection.

Same here, it was either pay the going rate or do without. 99% of my collection are CCM's '94-'95 and older but was told I should give the 2.0's a try. Glad I listened, I really like the loose fit and the feel of them. It was nice to finally add the current 'Hawks players to my 80's/90's 'Hawks stuff, it makes the collection feel more complete.

Edited by Biscuit In The Basket

On 4/1/2018 at 9:36 PM, furiousd said:

Psst. They're busting your chops about not posting a pickup in the pickup thread pinned to the top of the forum.

I was more busting his chops for making a thread saying he bought his first authentic jersey and it isn't an authentic jersey.... 

Edited by vadarx

23 minutes ago, vadarx said:

I was more busting his chops for making a thread saying he bought his first authentic jersey and it isn't an authentic jersey.... 

What exactly makes it not a “true” authentic? Not the same material as the on ice product? 

Edited by GJD

3 minutes ago, GJD said:

What exactly makes it not a “true” authentic? Not the same material as the on ice product? 

Yes. Adidas is trying to bully the market into believing these new “Authentics” are the best jerseys available, when that simply isn’t the case, it’s basically a Premier with some shoulder dimples and a fight strap. The true Authentics are made in Canada and of a heavy weight material, not the thin material that is used in their “Authentics”....

44 minutes ago, GJD said:

see above.

and maybe not really busting your chops, I suppose. most people don't know any better and frankly it pisses me off what adidas, like Reebok before them, is doing. although I guess I shouldn't blame Reebok seeing as they are owned by adidas....

5 hours ago, KB67 said:

Yes. Adidas is trying to bully the market into believing these new “Authentics” are the best jerseys available...

Well, they are the best jersey available at retail...

9 hours ago, Biscuit In The Basket said:

It was nice to finally add the current 'Hawks players to my 80's/90's 'Hawks stuff, it makes the collection feels more complete.

Yes!  That's actually more what I meant. 

Great Hawks pickps, spudrock.  Aren't the most recent WC great in person? 

8 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Yes!  That's actually more what I meant. 

Great Hawks pickps, spudrock.  Aren't the most recent WC great in person? 

I was about to post something similar. Every time someone on here posts a '17 Hawks WC I remember that I really need to get mine in to CSL. They're great blank but that font and style go so well together.

31 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Apparently a new version of IJ arrived today. Looks sharp. 

Looks a little odd up at the top. Not sure why they changed it. Didn’t they just update it like a year ago?

Little off topic here.  But looking at getting a devils Christmas jersey all the numbers and nam and logo are all ironed on.  It has a CCMp stamp and custom crafted in white tagged on the rear hem.  Can any Devils fans give me some insight on this jersey?

Preseason jerseys were like that.

On 4/2/2018 at 11:03 PM, Biscuit In The Basket said:

99% of my collection are CCM's '94-'95 and older but was told I should give the 2.0's a try. Glad I listened, I really like the loose fit and the feel of them.

Funny, I remember when the edge change happened I told myself I was never going to buy one because my collection was all ultrafil at the time and I hated the drop hem. Now I find the classic 6100 style cut hard to wear. The edge style fits so much nicer and the 2.0's are really nice.

15 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

Funny, I remember when the edge change happened I told myself I was never going to buy one because my collection was all ultrafil at the time and I hated the drop hem. Now I find the classic 6100 style cut hard to wear. The edge style fits so much nicer and the 2.0's are really nice.

It’s all a matter of preference and body type. I like how 6100’s fit me better than a 2.0. 

Of course, part of it is also that 6100 was always what I had and was used to.