It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

The first one didn’t just run small, something was wrong with it. It was like 2 inches above my belly button. I’m tall but I’m not that tall. 

The new one fits a little snugger than say a CCM XXL, but not so much that I think one should buy a larger size, although you could if you like a looser fit. 

I’ve seen these customized a few different ways, but I elected to copy what was done on those awesome black River Rats alternate/event worn jerseys. White over red, typical Devils font. 

I had two of these at one point; one of each "style."  The difference between the two were the striping (the other style had no red strip in between the white stripes).  I had both customized with the same way you selected which I think makes the most sense.  I have seen people at the arena have these with red on top of white and I think it just doesn't "pop" as well as the white on top of red.

The style you have I found to be smaller than regular CCM replicas.  I remember it being just smaller all around in both arms and length.  It was practically brand new too when I got it.  The other style was a bit better.

I had one of each of the Devils Reebok fashion jersey lines (Black Ice, Accelerator and Crosscheck).  Wish I would have kept my Elias Black Ice version as it did look the nicest of the 3.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

I had two of these at one point; one of each "style."  The difference between the two were the striping (the other style had no red strip in between the white stripes).  I had both customized with the same way you selected which I think makes the most sense.  I have seen people at the arena have these with red on top of white and I think it just doesn't "pop" as well as the white on top of red.

The style you have I found to be smaller than regular CCM replicas.  I remember it being just smaller all around in both arms and length.  It was practically brand new too when I got it.  The other style was a bit better.

I had one of each of the Devils Reebok fashion jersey lines (Black Ice, Accelerator and Crosscheck).  Wish I would have kept my Elias Black Ice version as it did look the nicest of the 3.

I find the taper from top to bottom different, but that’s about it. 

But now I need the other style plus the other three you mentioned. Fvck. 

12 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I find the taper from top to bottom different, but that’s about it. 

But now I need the other style plus the other three you mentioned. Fvck. 

lol you really don't need those Reebok ones.  I never even wore the Accelerator and Crosscheck jerseys I got. 

Also the Black Ice jerseys all came pre-customized with either Elias, Parise or Kovalchuk.  You can still find Parise and Kovy ones on eBay here and there, but good luck finding an Elias one.

On 4/12/2018 at 12:41 PM, Devilsguy said:

Nice!  I remember those Devils black Starter jerseys ran a bit on the smaller side, especially the style you have (they have a second similar style).

Just to prove how sick I am, I just spent a full 5 minutes staring at my closet wondering where the Starter jersey is “supposed” to go. Left to right it’s vintage (white then red), current colors (white then red, each color arranged chronologically), and then practice jersey (chronologically). 

Where does a “fashion” jersey go??

Bragging rights to the first person who knows the “correct” answer. 

17 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Just to prove how sick I am, I just spent a full 5 minutes staring at my closet wondering where the Starter jersey is “supposed” to go. Left to right it’s vintage (white then red), current colors (white then red, each color arranged chronologically), and then practice jersey (chronologically). 

At the back 

5 minutes ago, cowboys said:

At the back 

Winner. 

Coincidentally that puts it right next to my black River Rats jersey that it reminds me of. 

7 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

The correct answer is to rearrange them by pure chronological order. Don’t bother with colors/types. 

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

The correct answer is to rearrange them by pure chronological order. Don’t bother with colors/types. 

Not sorted by color??? You are a wild man. 

10 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Trash goes in the garbage. 

3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Not sorted by color??? You are a wild man. 

Lol, nope. Straight chrono order. Experi mented with a bunch of different schemes. Decided it was just easier to do it by date. 

Stumbled across this by chance and picked it up. If it was worn it doesn't show it.

Edited by Biscuit In The Basket

21 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Lol, nope. Straight chrono order. Experi mented with a bunch of different schemes. Decided it was just easier to do it by date. 

I do my footy guernseys chronologically. Home -> Clash (Road) -> Alternate -> Any one offs in the order they occurred per year.

Same for the other sports I have multiples of too.

I only have 3 hockey jerseys though, so that's pretty easy. I'm working on it though.

Anyone else able to view this forum well today?  Tried IE and Firefox and neither can load this forum in a readable view.

mobile works fine though.

36 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Anyone else able to view this forum well today?  Tried IE and Firefox and neither can load this forum in a readable view.

mobile works fine though.

Using Safari, all is well. 

I restarted my computer and still issues on both Firefox and I.E.  Every other forum is fine except this.

i probably got kicked.  I wouldn't be surprised:). Anyways carry on!

I just got this one back from CSL yesterday:

Reebok 2.0 Size 46 2015-2016 Chicago Blackhawks Home Artemi Panarin

http://s86.photobucket.com/user/joeshilen/media/IMG_0644_zpsy6ucck3s.jpg.html?filters[user]=146233675&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=3

http://s86.photobucket.com/user/joeshilen/media/IMG_0645_zpsojrdovsb.jpg.html?filters[user]=146233675&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=2

Just wondering what you guys think.  I noticed the back "7" looks very, very slightly crooked towards the bottom.  I haven't been able to find any great pictures to match it but does this look like it should be like this?  Maybe it's just me and it's the way the angle was in the picture I took.

Also, thanks to @Lumpjaw, I finally found one of these that I've been trying to find for a long time in my size.  It's one of my favorite old alternates in the League and I'm not just saying that because I'm a Sabres fan:

Reebok 6100 Size 46 2005-2006 Buffalo Sabres Alternate Daniel Briere:

http://s86.photobucket.com/user/joeshilen/media/IMG_0646_zps8wgiul7s.jpg.html?filters[user]=146233675&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1

http://s86.photobucket.com/user/joeshilen/media/IMG_0647_zpsdnlpfjpt.jpg.html?filters[user]=146233675&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

I apologize for not using Flickr but am still able to use Photobucket in this way.  Sorry for the links.

Edited by shilenj

16 minutes ago, shilenj said:

Just wondering what you guys think.  I noticed the back "7" looks very, very slightly crooked towards the bottom.  I haven't been able to find any great pictures to match it but does this look like it should be like this?  Maybe it's just me and it's the way the angle was in the picture I took.

I don't think you have it laid flat, it's bunched up in a couple places. So the picture is inconclusive. 

Are the tops of the 7 and 2 in a line?  That's what I would look for.  I don't know if the back Edge panel on those Hawks jerseys really lays down perfectly straight, and I'm guessing that is what is suggesting to your eye that it's crooked.

Edited by furiousd