Jump to content
Brilliant!

It arrived today v. 8.0

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Gewargis said:

No prob! 

Is it just me or do jerseys look cooler when other people post them instead?

I always critique my photo-taking abilities.  Everyone's jersey photos look better than mine (to my eyes).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

I always critique my photo-taking abilities.  Everyone's jersey photos look better than mine (to my eyes).

Better than mine, but I have a really small bedroom and not enough room to take really good photos.

Edited by TheKevinShow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

I always critique my photo-taking abilities.  Everyone's jersey photos look better than mine (to my eyes).

Just to be clear, I wasn't talking about your photo; just in general. I was pretty much trying to say the same thing as you. 

Edited by Gewargis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gewargis said:

Just to be clear, I wasn't talking about your photo; just in general. I was pretty much trying to say the same thing as you. 

Oh, so you’re saying my photo sucks? ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Oh, so you’re saying my photo sucks? ?

Your photo is fine, your jersey sucks because it’s a Flyers. 

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A new arrival sorta.  I've never been so excited about a patch before.  It totally makes the jersey in this case.  The jersey and the patch are both from forum members... All I can say is use the Wantlist thread kids, you can turn up some pretty awesome finds. Thanks @True North Hockey for the patch.

42908986892_2bfd0f4315_k.jpg

42908989302_9242f6ee73_k.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Your photo is fine, your jersey sucks because it’s a Flyers. 

;)

? don’t be mad my team has more variety to choose from. 

Edited by jsh139

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy hell, that Casey is hot stuff. The ONLY thing missing is the sloppy Steichen's stitch job!

90-91%20Mn%20hm%20Bellows%20finalpatch.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

? don’t be mad my team has more variety to choose from. 

I’d rather have one choice of diamond than multiple choices of horse turds.**

**i’m acting out due to multiple years of insults being hurled at my Devils stuff on this site. All in good fun, my man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I’d rather have one choice of diamond than multiple choices of horse turds.**

**i’m acting out due to multiple years of insults being hurled at my Devils stuff on this site. All in good fun, my man. 

I know it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

Holy hell, that Casey is hot stuff. The ONLY thing missing is the sloppy Steichen's stitch job!

90-91%20Mn%20hm%20Bellows%20finalpatch.JPG

Thanks, I was able to sew the patch on myself this afternoon... But disappointly not to game spec (I think) ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad you got that one completed, JJ!

My stitching looks kind of like that gamer patch. Maybe I should offer my "professional grade" sewing services to my fellow collectors.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love that north stars! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2018 at 5:54 PM, JJM4 said:

I've never been so excited about a patch before.  It totally makes the jersey in this case

Definitely worth the excitement! One helluva jersey you got there now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My 2010-2011 Robi gamer came in this weekend. Unfortunately my pictures really don't show the wear thats on this jersey.

He was one of my favorite players and defensemen to watch back then. Such a small guy (this gamer is a size 54) but full of fight and heart. I always remembered him standing up for his teammates the best he could and was always willing to take the big hits. He went through many injuries including concussions, broken noses, broken jaw, breaking his right leg twice. Straight from his wiki page - 

"Robidas won TSN's "No Guts, No Glory" contest, an unofficial award for the 2008–09 NHL season's toughest player. He was selected as the winner after a loose puck had broken his jaw in a game against the Phoenix Coyotes; Robidas missed only one shift after the incident and played more minutes than any skater in that game."

I'm stoked to have this alternate piece of Robi's history with Dallas. 

42984421701_73b0dc8f15_b.jpg
42934922472_960187a547_b.jpg
42935370352_f8eb87d4e4_b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BennGuin1491 said:

My 2010-2011 Robi gamer came in this weekend. Unfortunately my pictures really don't show the wear thats on this jersey.

He was one of my favorite players and defensemen to watch back then. Such a small guy (this gamer is a size 54) but full of fight and heart. I always remembered him standing up for his teammates the best he could and was always willing to take the big hits. He went through many injuries including concussions, broken noses, broken jaw, breaking his right leg twice. Straight from his wiki page - 

"Robidas won TSN's "No Guts, No Glory" contest, an unofficial award for the 2008–09 NHL season's toughest player. He was selected as the winner after a loose puck had broken his jaw in a game against the Phoenix Coyotes; Robidas missed only one shift after the incident and played more minutes than any skater in that game."
 

Awesome Robidas! The guy's game was totally built for the playoffs.  Smallish but absolutely fearless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2018 at 6:54 PM, JJM4 said:

A new arrival sorta.  I've never been so excited about a patch before.  It totally makes the jersey in this case.  The jersey and the patch are both from forum members... All I can say is use the Wantlist thread kids, you can turn up some pretty awesome finds. Thanks @True North Hockey for the patch.

Nice jersey, better patch! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, blurryhaze312 said:

Nice jersey, better patch! :)

Leave it to a Pens fan to say this! You may have won the series but we had the better jerseys. ;)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ordered one of these after the tragic accident. Finally came in

DSCF6629-vi.jpg

DSCF6630-vi.jpg

Also stopped by the Caps sale and picked up a few extra things

DSCF6631-vi.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

Ordered one of these after the tragic accident. Finally came in

DSCF6629-vi.jpg

DSCF6630-vi.jpg

Also stopped by the Caps sale and picked up a few extra things

DSCF6631-vi.jpg

Did they have any Adidas gamers available at the sale? Was going to pick one up from MeiGray today, but they didn't have any of the ones left at $225.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, KB67 said:

Did they have any Adidas gamers available at the sale? Was going to pick one up from MeiGray today, but they didn't have any of the ones left at $225.....

No Adidas jerseys (practice or game). Adidas socks and clothing, but that was it. The sale was pretty picked over already and today was the first VIP day for season ticket holders. Glad I didn't bother waiting in line Saturday. 

I was emailing Meigray the other day and they said all Adidas practice jerseys they have are on the site and there won't be any new stock added for the expo. Was really hoping they'd add some size 54 jerseys at a slightly discounted price for the expo, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen. Might pick up a black and white 56 practice jersey just to have. 

Edited by mdwsta4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

No Adidas jerseys (practice or game). Adidas socks and clothing, but that was it. The sale was pretty picked over already and today was the first VIP day for season ticket holders. Glad I didn't bother waiting in line Saturday. 

I was emailing Meigray the other day and they said all Adidas practice jerseys they have are on the site and there won't be any new stock added for the expo. Was really hoping they'd add some size 54 jerseys at a slightly discounted price for the expo, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen. Might pick up a black and white 56 practice jersey just to have. 

Yeah, I was ordering an Oilers GI from them today, and asked for a discount if I bought multiples, but they declined me. Either way, I’m ok with $225 for the MIC Oilers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my hands on another TBTC with incorrect customisation and had it re-done as a Fedorov. Goes nicely with the Yzerman I have.

Keen to grab a Konstantinov & Lidstrom in this style so please sell me yours; blank also acceptable. Thank you.

https://imgur.com/a/rhfksBc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is now the oldest jersey I have in my collection - so ugly, but so cool!

1980-81 Dave "Tiger" Williams Vancouver Canucks Sandow SK Authentic Jersey 

1980-81 Dave "Tiger" Williams Vancouver Canucks Jersey Front1980-81 Dave "Tiger" Williams Vancouver Canucks Jersey Back1980-81 Dave "Tiger" Williams Vancouver Canucks Fight Strap

 

5b350aecc46f8_CanucksFightStrap.jpeg.45d6c27f9da8a96652e4dde16d3a8219.jpeg

Thanks to JJM4 for the fight strap.  The bottom picture is from a game worn jersey to show how they attached the fight straps back then.  I tried to recreate this the best I could.

Edited by spudrock512

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...