It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I almost don’t want to post after that Canucks pickup, so instead, a teaser. Hope to have this project wrapped up by the time the season starts  this is just one part of it 

2v2JV8Wvnx1YqB.jpg[/img]

Love that Williams! What an awesome add to your collection!

On 6/26/2018 at 6:16 PM, mdwsta4 said:

Ordered one of these after the tragic accident. Finally came in

DSCF6629-vi.jpg

DSCF6630-vi.jpg

Great jersey and very nice of you to show your support. Still shocking to think that the unthinkable can happen.

Quick nerdy story... but that jersey and it's colours takes me back to my youth. 

I'm from Saskatchewan in a town that has an SJHL team.  When I was probably 9 or 10, the league or maybe just local sporting goods shops came out with track pants in an array of different colours representative of the teams in the SJHL.  My hometown team is/was the Terriers and their colours are Flyers colours white, black, orange.  Naturally EVERY kid had to have the local teams colours as it seemed all my friends had a pair in the Terrier style.  I on the other hand opted for the rare Humboldt Broncos colour scheme and was probably the only kid in town rocking the green pants with white and yellow striping. 

Following the green theme I not surprisingly ended up a North Stars fan.

Ultrafil goodness!  

1991-92 Mike Modano Minnesota North Stars Jersey Size 44

1991-92 Mike Modano Minnesota North Stars Jersey Front1991-92 Mike Modano Minnesota North Stars Jersey Back

Love the jersey - just wish it was bigger.  I have been wanting one of these Ultrafil North Star jerseys for a long time, but a 44 is so small.

I might end up selling it - but if someone has a one that is too big for them and would prefer a smaller one, I would be willing to trade - PM me.

For the first time in about a year, EPS now has none of my jerseys. 

Using a combination of mostly eBay bucks (free money) and a few dollars hanging out in my PayPal account that weren't otherwise earmarked, this blank was essentially "free". So I re-did a jersey i sold and regretted. I had the extra 25th patch, they just retired his number. Why the hell not. 

29217390158_7fd149c996_b.jpg42185066195_83c964819b_b.jpg

I bought this next jersey blank, with the intention of slapping a Devils crest on and some holiday accents to make a true "Christmas" jersey. Basically just to troll my family by wearing a Christmas themed jersey on Christmas. 

But, once the crest came (retro colors, of course), I liked how it looked too much. Because green jerseys almost always look good. So I made my own third jersey. So I'd paid for a blank, and a crest, and sewing to attach the crest, all for what was supposed to be a holiday prank. Why not invest even more in a replica and have it customized as well? Sewn on twill, usual Devils style, but red under the white instead of black. 

I think it looks pretty cool, and if they were going to put out a new 3rd jersey rather than running the old retro style out there as a 3rd, I would not object to one that looked something like this.  

43039247242_f4e4a89f6d_b.jpg

43039247312_4300968048_b.jpg

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

For the first time in about a year, EPS now has none of my jerseys. 

Using a combination of mostly eBay bucks (free money) and a few dollars hanging out in my PayPal account that weren't otherwise earmarked, this blank was essentially "free". So I re-did a jersey i sold and regretted. I had the extra 25th patch, they just retired his number. Why the hell not. 

I bought this next jersey blank, with the intention of slapping a Devils crest on and some holiday accents to make a true "Christmas" jersey. Basically just to troll my family by wearing a Christmas themed jersey on Christmas. 

But, once the crest came (retro colors, of course), I liked how it looked too much. Because green jerseys almost always look good. So I made my own third jersey. So I'd paid for a blank, and a crest, and sewing to attach the crest, all for what was supposed to be a holiday prank. Why not invest even more in a replica and have it customized as well? Sewn on twill, usual Devils style, but red under the white instead of black. 

I think it looks pretty cool, and if they were going to put out a new 3rd jersey rather than running the old retro style out there as a 3rd, I would not object to one that looked something like this.  

43039247242_f4e4a89f6d_b.jpg

wow, that is great...:o........... you know what would be even cooler, it the shoulders were white or red! what you say?

Edited by tomtucker

2 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

wow, that is great...:o........... you know what would be even cooler, it the shoulders were white or red! what you say?

I'd say red, but either would look pretty cool. 

10 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

Yeah, i say red as well...... but that would be impossible for you to do, right?

Impossible, no. For me, yes. 

And I don't think I am about to add more money into this project for that purpose. 

27 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Impossible, no. For me, yes. 

And I don't think I am about to add more money into this project for that purpose. 

Maybe not today, but maybe  others can chip in. that would be an great christmas gift, and very fitting :stickhndl: a family Christmas  project 

Edited by tomtucker

Sweet alternate-universe alternate jersey! I wouldn't mind too much if the Devils third goes in that sort of direction.

22 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Sweet alternate-universe alternate jersey! I wouldn't mind too much if the Devils third goes in that sort of direction.

We both know it won’t, of course. #EmojiCrest. 

It's been a while since I posted anything. Picked this up a while back but never got around to posting it. Bought it on Facebook but I think the member is on here too. 

29qjvpd.jpg

hundi1.jpg

Also very happy to add my first MiC Adidas jersey to the collection - Blues legend Nate Prosser. Not sure what the story is with this jersey. Won it via Blues charity auction. There are no indications it was ever worn as it still has the born on sticker and there are no "official game jersey" tags either.  It's also a size 52 which I found surprising as all of the Prosser gamers I found were size 56. Plan on stripping it but not sure who to put on it yet. Right now I'm thinking Parayko but will wait to see what happens between now and October. 

24n2yc7.jpg

21b7trc.jpg

1 hour ago, FrontYardSpecial said:

It's been a while since I posted anything. Picked this up a while back but never got around to posting it. Bought it on Facebook but I think the member is on here too. 

Also very happy to add my first MiC Adidas jersey to the collection - Blues legend Nate Prosser. Not sure what the story is with this jersey. Won it via Blues charity auction. There are no indications it was ever worn as it still has the born on sticker and there are no "official game jersey" tags either.  It's also a size 52 which I found surprising as all of the Prosser gamers I found were size 56. Plan on stripping it but not sure who to put on it yet. Right now I'm thinking Parayko but will wait to see what happens between now and October. 

21b7trc.jpg

Those waves are making me dizzy, reminds me of the fisherman Islanders 

Edited by tomtucker

I loved those Vintage Blues jerseys from 2004. I had a few game worn ones a while back and have regretted moving them ever since. They need to bring back that style.

14 minutes ago, furiousd said:

I have no love for the Blues, but those are two gorgeous jerseys. What's the story with the inside neck of the Adidas?

It's the St. Louis city flag.

20 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

It's the St. Louis city flag.

Love when teams do stuff like this. 

Had an awesome mail day - especially love the Hossa and the Spiders - have many people to thank for these and you know who you are - thank you!

Hoss1.jpg

Hoss2.jpg

Spider1.jpg

Spider2.jpg