It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

great find jhs..

What the hell...... so he went from 56 to 48 , and with a shortened hem?

Guy was literally shrinking !

Guess the old leaky Russian Nuclear power plants didn't always produce super powers, it could also have the reverse effect :D

Edited by tomtucker

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got an Alexander Salak Icehogs game used jersey the other day. I thought it would be pretty interesting jersey to own even though he never would have played for the Hawks. I also got it for super cheap. And since it's a goalie Jersey, I thought it was even cooler reason to buy it. I might take the time to remove the autographs, but it'll be tough to also got remove the park marks as well.

I was able to photo match it. If you look at the last picture in the gallery, you can see to the upper right of the icehogs logo a circular black markings.

http://imgur.com/a/JYSQNTY

@thebiggoalie approves? 

11 minutes ago, Gewargis said:

I got an Alexander Salak Icehogs game used jersey the other day. I thought it would be pretty interesting jersey to own even though he never would have played for the Hawks. I also got it for super cheap. And since it's a goalie Jersey, I thought it was even cooler reason to buy it. I might take the time to remove the autographs, but it'll be tough to also got remove the park marks as well.

I was able to photo match it. If you look at the last picture in the gallery, you can see to the upper right of the icehogs logo a circular black markings.

http://imgur.com/a/JYSQNTY

@thebiggoalie approves? 

Autographs on gamers...

NO!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Gewargis said:

I'll remove them, I swear!

You are going to in-sign a team signed jersey? Curious to see the results. 

36 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

That’s what she said. 

11 hours ago, Gewargis said:

I'll definitely post results.

And that's how I responded. 

Some nice 1992-93 jerseys all new with tags:

1992-93 Alexander Mogilny Buffalo Sabres Away Jersey 

1992-93 Alexander Mogilny Buffalo Sabres Away Jersey Front1992-93 Alexander Mogilny Buffalo Sabres Away Jersey Back

1992-93 Wayne Gretzky Los Angeles Kings Away Jersey Double Stamped w/ added Velcro

1992-93 Wayne Gretzky Los Angeles Kings Away Jersey Front1992-93 Wayne Gretzky Los Angeles Kings Away Jersey Back

1992-93 Peter Bondra Washington Capitals Home Jersey 

1992-93 Peter Bondra Washington Capitals Home Jersey Front1992-93 Peter Bondra Washington Capitals Home Jersey Back

2 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

Some nice 1992-93 jerseys all new with tags:

1992-93 Alexander Mogilny Buffalo Sabres Away Jersey 

1992-93 Wayne Gretzky Los Angeles Kings Away Jersey Double Stamped w/ added Velcro

1992-93 Peter Bondra Washington Capitals Home Jersey 

sv8wn.jpg

17 hours ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

Man, that's a lot of sharpie to remove 

Lotta sharpie on a really crappy jersey

20 hours ago, Gewargis said:

@thebiggoalie I might take the time to remove the autographs, but it'll be tough to also got remove the park marks as well.

I'm not sure there's many puck marks to worry about removing, considering its a Salak...

One new pickup and one project. 

Some may remember me stripping a Hawks crest to use on a 3.0 practice jersey. Here is the rest of the jersey. Stripped the tomahawks too although I'm not sure what I'll use them for. Turned out well. Small outline of the crest where the feathers used to be but other than that it's fine. Hope to sell it for a few bucks on eBay. I got it so cheap to begin with I'm not all that concerned

DSCF6805-vi.jpg

I'm hoping someone can chime in with help on this jersey. Canada practice jersey using the belt style fight strap. Think they only did this for one or two years. 2006-ish? This is my first swift style jersey and I have to say; I love it!! The shoulder material feels really soft inside and the body has a craaaazy amount of stretch! The collar and wrists are made of the thinnest mesh I've ever felt. Can't imagine these things holding up to more than a game or two. Originally bought it to use as a practice jersey, but size 56 fits me like a Reebok size 50. I was able to stretch it on over pads, but it looked more like I was wearing a wet suit it was so tight. Have no use for a Canada jersey otherwise so I guess I'll be selling it. 

DSCF6800-vi.jpg

DSCF6804-vi.jpg

DSCF6801-vi.jpg

Now more than ever I want to find one of these jerseys to actually practice in! 

Edited by mdwsta4

Finally getting back into posting my new arrivals.  Got this one in last night; Sheldon Souray 1997/98 white playoff set game worn jersey.  Overall has light wear but does have what appears to be dried blood stains on the right sleeve.  The jersey is also a size 60 so it's friggin huge.

Edited by Devilsguy

A Devils #3 without Dano looks so wrong!! But a nice piece of history. Looking at that is exactly why I do NOT collect game worn jerseys. So gross, which I know makes it even better for you gamer collectors. 

The Souray is crazy. Size 60? I’ve never seen another. You could host parties inside that thing. I don’t remember Souray being THAT big, but I know some guys wore their jerseys oversized back then.

2 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Nice LeClair!  Haven't seen many size 50 Nikes floating around.  That's a TI jersey.

Thanks! The previous owner received the jersey directly from LeClair as a gift. Aside from the size it matches his gamers perfectly so I had my suspicions it had been a team jersey or at least customized by the team.

9 minutes ago, BennGuin1491 said:

Thanks! The previous owner received the jersey directly from LeClair as a gift. Aside from the size it matches his gamers perfectly so I had my suspicions it had been a team jersey or at least customized by the team.

Yeah, it definitely looks 100% accurate.  You can tell it's a TI because the little neck tag just says "Made in Canada" with no size on it.  At least the 3 Nike Flyers gamers I own look like that.  My Nike Authentics have a number size with an equivalent letter size in parentheses on that tag.

On 2018-07-25 at 3:56 PM, QueenAnnesRevenge said:

Nice Mogilny, i need one of those styles.

Two goalies

Hasek '02 Finals

42734640245_f70b5de903_z.jpg

43637376101_29ff14d37e_z.jpg

If anyone has the home (white) version please let me know.  I have only come across a road red ever.

7 hours ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

Thank you :-) The filth gives it character! 

When I see that jersey, I simultaneously want to try it on and am afraid that it will give me herpes. 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

I simultaneously want to try it on and am afraid that it will give me herpes. 

And yes, that’s what she said.