• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Nice ?

wow, do you have other pics of Lindros (or the other LOD members) from the game??  If so, do you mind sharing them with me?

I know it must have been a real treat!  I saw the LOD line together (in person) for the first time during the legends classic game here in Toronto for the HHOF induction weekend.

It was amazing!  I won one of the team Lindros jerseys during the auction they had at the game (I got the Terry Carkner jersey) - and I was a hair away from getting the Tucker jersey from team Salming (my wife's favorite player is Tucker)

The Lindros from the game was way out of my league ($1550!), so I was considering stripping the Carkner I have and putting Lindros on the back but I have yet to do so.

20161114_08410420161114_084137

These were the Leafs equivalent.  Not sure if I will see these pop up on the secondary market, but they were real nice, like the Team Lindros ones were....

cut.jpg

Nice, man! Back during that time someone in the Flyers GW jersey group won a LeClair that looked like that white one. Someone else posted pics of a Hawerchuk. I’m guessing they were both from that game?

These are the best pics I got from the game. I might have a few others. Have to search my phone.

Edited by jsh139

16 hours ago, HockeyMusic said:

Leafs Centennial season collection...

Centennial Classic alumni game Palmateer sz 58G (I wanted this after his save on Holmstrom's penalty shot)

Centennial Classic Matthews size 56

2017-18 Auston Matthews NHL debut jersey size 56

2017-18 Mitchell Marner Leafs road size 56 w/NHL centennial patch

Soooo nice.  I gotta get my hands on one of those 100th jerseys.

I absolutely hated those centennial classic jerseys when they came out but now I’ve moved on to just being mildly annoyed by them.

2 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

It wasn’t that Nordiques jersey that was on eBay a couple days ago was it? There was a bad one on there that sold.

No, it was a Pens 6100. I didn’t look closely at the Reebok tag, which is stitched wrong, and the fight strap, which wasn’t in the photos, is completely wrong. 

Edited by TheKevinShow

Big thanks to TMLFAN for restoring the Blues crests on my Hull and Stevens jerseys. Great job, dude.

Edited by Biscuit In The Basket

6 hours ago, jsh139 said:

That sucks. Just return it and chalk it up to a lesson learned!

I’ve already talked to the seller. He won’t take it back since I removed the C (it was a 6100 Crosby) but he says he’ll give me a refund. He claims it was a gift and he didn’t know it was a fake. 

2 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

I’ve already talked to the seller. He won’t take it back since I removed the C (it was a 6100 Crosby) but he says he’ll give me a refund. He claims it was a gift and he didn’t know it was a fake. 

If he won’t take it back AND he will give you a refund, then he definitely knew it was fake. 

Been working diligently to create a complete Avalanche Sakic Authentic jersey collection over the last two years, covering every era and style in the past 23 years.  I'm currently up to 10 styles as of Friday, and being new to the forum, would love to share my collection so far! 

Being new to authentic collecting and customizing, I did experience some minor trial and error with customizers, and as such will notate where the style or font is slightly off for each.

Up first is the Inaugural 1995-1996 Starter Mesh series (Home + Stanley Cup Away)

Away with Stanley Cup Patch, Customized by Keener Jerseys:

Photo Sep 09, 9 31 16 AMPhoto Sep 09, 9 33 59 AM

Home, Customized by Ice Jerseys (Nameplate is Edge material instead of Starter Mesh, name font size is smaller and not the correct type for a year one Avs)

Photo Sep 09, 9 36 12 AMPhoto Sep 09, 9 37 48 AM

Edited by hodkurtz

Reebok/CCM Air Knit (Home) - Purchased at an estate sale without the Captain "C" (C was added by Locker Room Sports); Back numbers are smaller than on-ice font and too close together, name is slightly smaller than on-ice version.

Photo Sep 09, 9 40 35 AMPhoto Sep 09, 9 42 19 AM

Reebok Edge 1.0 Series (Home + Away with Sakic Jersey Retirement Patch)

Home Customized by Jersey Outlet

Photo Sep 09, 9 45 36 AM

Photo Sep 09, 9 47 18 AM

Away with Sakic Jersey Retirement Patch Customized by Cool Hockey - Nameplate is larger than on-ice version, and is more curved than on-ice font.

Photo Sep 09, 9 49 43 AM

Photo Sep 09, 9 50 51 AM

2015-2017 Reebok Edge 2.0 Alternate with Avalanche 20th Anniversary Patch and NHL Centennial Patch - Customized by Locker Room Sports

Photo Sep 09, 10 01 54 AMPhoto Sep 09, 10 04 51 AM

2017 Team Issued adidas ADIZERO Made in Canada with NHL Centennial Patch - Customized by Locker Room Sports

Photo Sep 09, 10 12 58 AMPhoto Sep 09, 10 15 07 AM

Nice Sakix... gotta ask what's the 5280 on the Stadium Series collar represent?