It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

I'm still giddy that I found a Russell authentic at a decent price so I could have this one made (Keener did a fantastic job!). 

Now if we can only get the Rays to Montréal and re-name them the Expos so I can have a dog in the MLB fight again!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another one for @Dr_Puck. Reebok 1.0 Goalie Cut. 

Much respect again to @thebiggoalie, whom I have consulted on all things goalie cut over the last few weeks or months. 

43736262780_c910f217e2_b.jpg

43736262640_80df838ca0_b.jpg

Just now, Dr_Puck said:

Wake me up when you post an interesting jersey. And I am surprised that TBG would be helping, I thought he didn't like Devils fans. 

Your near immediate response implies that you are already awake. Which now implies that the jersey is interesting to you. 

And TBG definitely doesn’t like me, but he’s a nice enough guy to respond to my questions. In fact, despite several of our members collecting goalie jerseys, he seems to be the only one who responds to questions about Goalie cuts when I post them in the forum. The fact that he has actual content and input makes him a valuable forum member, his horrific team loyalties notwithstanding. 

40 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

hmm, wonder if goalie cuts from now on will be made smaller by adidas, because of the new smaller goalie equipment?

and have you heard that some goalies are complaining about the protection. 

Given that player jerseys are smaller, reasonable to assume goalie cuts are as well. 

16 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Your near immediate response implies that you are already awake. Which now implies that the jersey is interesting to you. 

And TBG definitely doesn’t like me, but he’s a nice enough guy to respond to my questions. In fact, despite several of our members collecting goalie jerseys, he seems to be the only one who responds to questions about Goalie cuts when I post them in the forum. The fact that he has actual content and input makes him a valuable forum member, his horrific team loyalties notwithstanding. 

...jerk. 

1 hour ago, tomtucker said:

As delayed as a attempted Henrik Lundqvist glove save 

As delayed as Lundqvist's dreams of one day winning a Stanley Cup. 

A couple of new ones for my collection - nothing terrible exciting, but jerseys to fill out the collection:

1997-98 Jeff O'Neill Carolina Hurricanes Inaugural Season Home Jersey Size 56-R

1997-98 Jeff O'Neill Carolina Hurricanes Inaugural Season Home Jersey Front1997-98 Jeff O'Neill Carolina Hurricanes Inaugural Season Home Jersey Back

2003-04 Brent Burns Minnesota Wild Home Rookie Jersey Size 52

2003-04 Brent Burns Minnesota Wild Home Rookie Jersey Front2003-04 Brent Burns Minnesota Wild Home Rookie Jersey Back

7 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

She didn't say anything since Saturday lol. 

Yeah, hence I was trying to break the silence.....

1 hour ago, KB67 said:

Yeah, hence I was trying to break the silence.....

It worked. Never seen it so dead in here. At least someone finally said something..,

Those are great looking but the nameplates are nearly impossible to find. Some replicas come close but nothing ever hits it 100%. Hell, I even found an uncrested blank a few years back that I wanted to use for plates and IT didn't match up either. What a hassle.

19 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

Those are great looking but the nameplates are nearly impossible to find. Some replicas come close but nothing ever hits it 100%. Hell, I even found an uncrested blank a few years back that I wanted to use for plates and IT didn't match up either. What a hassle.

Shiat. I didn't even think about needing a nameplate since I don't normally customize my jerseys...