Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

Who's Andersen Andersen? Is that like Duran Duran?

Yeah these hyphenated names are out of control...

Technically a jersey pickup. Big thanks to Gewargis for hooking it up with the Mikita patches even if I don’t have a jersey to put them on. Downside about this soccer jersey is that it runs SUPER small. I got a large thinking it would be fine, but I really need to find an XL if I want to wear it. Makes me rethink a diet. Lol! 

2v2E2zTF9x1YqB.jpg[/img]

Edited by mdwsta4

5 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

Technically a jersey pickup. Big thanks to Gewargis for hooking it up with the Mikita patches even if I don’t have a jersey to put them on. Downside about this soccer jersey is that it runs SUPER small. I got a large thinking it would be fine, but I really need to find an XL if I want to wear it. Makes me rethink a diet. Lol! 

2v2E2zTF9x1YqB.jpg[/img]

Np! 

Yeah, I got one in XL and it's super small.

On 10/19/2018 at 10:02 PM, KB67 said:

Finally got my MiC Adidas Avalanche Jersey back today. Turned out great!!

Avalanche Adidas MIC Jersey

Sorry, I have been MIA these past few weeks, and I just now got a glimpse of this!  Super stoked that you got your Avs Adidas TI back from customization as well!  They did a really great job, especially with the numbering on the arms and back!

I’m trying to keep my eyes peeled for the away version now, hoping that whoever has the inside contact from the team will keep getting extras as the season goes on or after it ends.  Saw one on eBay recently, but it was a size 58, and I really don’t want to go with anything above a 56.

Side note, I have the home and away CCM Maska Air Knit On-Ice Avs jerseys coming back on Wednesday with Sakic customizations and a 2001 SC Patch on the white one.  Will post as soon as they come in! 

8 hours ago, Hawks2797 said:

Yea big thanks to Gewargis.  Hooked me up with a couple as well !  Where did you guys pick up these soccer shirts??

?

It was a giveaway at the Blackhawks game, but I got mine on eBay

5 hours ago, vadarx said:

no pics, but I'd also like to give thanks to Gewargis for scooping a couple patches for me as well!

good lookin out!

?

10 hours ago, Gewargis said:

Yeah, I got one in XL and it's super small.

Wanna trade? I mean, if the XL is already too small what's the harm in having a Large instead :)

In my experience, you can lose weight... but it always seems to find me and it brings friends.

I am now at peace with my chubbyness

A few new ones; one I have never had before, and two that are replacements for one's that I sold (sorry the pictures are a bit dark, I might retake them).

First, the new one...

1991-92 Brenden Shanahan St. Louis Blues Away Jersey Size 52

1991-92 Brenden Shanahan St. Louis Blues Away Jersey Front

1991-92 Brenden Shanahan St. Louis Blues Away Jersey Back

And now the two that I have had in the past, but I am replacing:

1991-92 Mike Modano Minnesota North Stars Away Jersey Size 52

1991-92 Mike Modano Minnesota North Stars Away Jersey Front1991-92 Mike Modano Minnesota North Stars Away Jersey Back

2003-04 Buffalo Sabres Alternate Jersey Size 52 (I had a Daniel Briere before, so I might do the same for this one)

2003-04 Buffalo Sabres Alternate Jersey Front

One of my favorite Blues jersey seasons ever; love the combination of patches- great pickups!

Another one with a great combo of patches is that Stars, very nice!  Great to find it in a 52 as well.

Just got back the final few jerseys to complete my Authentic Joe Sakic Avalanche collection!  Today, I got in the elusive Home and Away CCM Maska Air Knit authentics for the Avs, as well as a Starter Mesh Inaugural Season that needed a name plate replacement.  With these, I now have the Home and Away version of every Avalanche Joe Sakic jersey, representing every mainstay style and era (not including all alternates).

I'll be creating a separate thread with the complete collection (for the fellow Avs enthusiasts on the forum), but here are the three that came in today:

2001 CCM Maska Air Knit Stanley Cup (Home) - Size 52

Customized by Locker Room Sports (Allen Park, MI)

2001 CCM Maska Air Knit Stanley Cup (Home) - Size 522001 CCM Maska Air Knit Stanley Cup (Home) - Size 52

2000-2004 CCM Maska Air Knit (Away) - Size 52

Customized by Locker Room Sports (Allen Park, MI)

2000-2004 CCM Maska Air Knit (Away) - Size 522000-2004 CCM Maska Air Knit (Away) - Size 52

1995-1996 Starter Mesh (Home) - Size 48

Sent in for Name Plate replacement - Name Plate by Locker Room Sports, Number and Captain C by IceJerseys

1995-1996 Starter Mesh (Home) - Size 481995-1996 Starter Mesh (Home) - Size 48

I'm sure I'll have to settle for an indo as well.... 

Did they have any with players on them? 
Are they doing the felt numbers? 
How much did it set you back? 

41 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

I'm sure I'll have to settle for an indo as well.... 

Did they have any with players on them? 
Are they doing the felt numbers? 
How much did it set you back? 

They had customized players with felt numbers. Blanks were $200, but I didn't check the customized price. They're also on sale on NHL.com

I just picked one from NHL.com
$188.57 for one with a player. 
I really hope it doesn't suck

Edited by Hockey Bob

I'm hoping to get one of those new Hawks jerseys too - too bad we have to settle on Indo jerseys.

For the time being, I did just get this in:

1987-88 CCM Authentic Neal Broten Minnesota North Stars Home Jersey Size 52

1987-88 Neal Broten Minnesota North Stars Home Jersey Front1987-88 Neal Broten Minnesota North Stars Home Jersey Back

This jersey is the first year the North Stars went with a different font from previous seasons. The '7' goes straight down on the right hand side, where in years previous is was angled to the right. The "Steichen's" logo on the bottom left hem is properly sewn down.

Not sure what I am going to do with this jersey as I already have basically the same jersey, just in the 1984-85 version. I would really like to get an away jersey from the '88-90 season at some point.  You can never have enough North Stars jerseys though.