It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

2 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

THE UGLY

2017-18 James Neal Vegas Golden Knights Inaugural Season Home Jersey Size 54

In my quest for at least one jersey for every team, I got this hunk of junk.  These Adidas Indo jersey are just garbage!!!!!  It will get me by though. The junk material, the single layer crappy numbers with the fake holes in them.  The fact that Adidas markets these as "Authentic" jerseys is an embarrassment!

The 100 patch also on the wrong sleeve... oops.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

These Adidas Indo jersey are just garbage!!!!!  It will get me by though. The junk material, the single layer crappy numbers with the fake holes in them.

By chance is that the lettering you get when you buy an authentic jersey that was precustomized by Adidas?  The numbers should be 2 layer kiss-cut with real full-thickness holes in the white layer, which actually looks quite nice on the game jerseys.  I agree with you that the jersey quality itself is s***, so it might help a bit to buy a blank instead and then get a pro lettering job (by EPS in this case).  I’ve only bought one Indo for myself so far, but regrettably, I may have to get another one soon when the ‘Canes Whalers retro comes out.  I kind of feel dirty for doing so.  ☹️

Damned nice ASG jersey, btw.

Really debated about picking one of these up because it's not an actual on-ice authentic, but the chances of those becoming available are zero unless I spend stupid money on a gamer. So I ordered a Kane from NHL.com and geez... had you told me this jersey was a Chinese knockoff, I would have believed you. The crest is great (felt, chain stitching, somewhat substantial), but the jersey quality as a whole and the felt numbers? They feel like absolute garbage. Can't explain it any other way. It feels absolutely horrendous. As much as I love the design of this jersey I don't think I can keep it. I would never wear something as cheap feeling as this. Going to sit on it until I get back from the holidays but this is almost certainly being sent back.

1542663465741-vi.jpg

1542664757244-vi.jpg

Last photo of the interior. This is how the stripes along the waist and sleeves are put together. It's multiple laters of white on the inside and then multiple layers of black for the stripes on the outside. It's an absolute mess and feels terrible when you're wearing it

1542674344607-vi.jpg

Will take real photos once there's better light. It's already dark out and these were taken with my phone

Edited by mdwsta4

That's no good....

Mine is sitting in the bag in my office and I was afraid to open it.

Maybe if they get enough returns they'll rethink this low grade garbage.

When I bought mine they were running out of the bigger sizes so maybe I'll try and list it on eBay and see if I can make something out of it.

Boooo Adidas, BOOOOOOOO

2 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

That's no good....

Mine is sitting in the bag in my office and I was afraid to open it.

Maybe if they get enough returns they'll rethink this low grade garbage.

When I bought mine they were running out of the bigger sizes so maybe I'll try and list it on eBay and see if I can make something out of it.

Boooo Adidas, BOOOOOOOO

Yeah, sorry dude. One part of me wants to return it. The other part wants to hack the hell out of it, remove the crest, and sew it and the shoulder patch onto a black MIC practice jersey. I'd like to imagine that the Hawks will what Buffalo and New York did last WC and wear physical crests, not iron on circles on their practice jerseys. The circular Hawks crest could easily cover the rubber iron on crest of a standard practice jersey. Thoughts? I have done crazier things to jerseys...

Scott+Wilson+2018+Bridgestone+NHL+Winter[/img]

Henrik+Lundqvist+2018+Bridgestone+NHL+Wi[/img] 

I think you nailed it when you said it would pass as a Chinese knock off 

I couldn't be more disappointed, 

The crest is cool and I even think the numbers look decent but the overall construction of the jerseys is garbage. 

Back you go!  

The Indo Adidas are crappy but as others have said atleast they are cheaper. I would never pay extra for a precustomized Indo unless it was from here or Cool hockey or somewhere that does the full tackle twill customization. This plastic lettering marks up and creases bad. It’s absolute garbage. 

Ive played stick and puck in a few Indos and they seem to hold up. Obviously not doing much to tear it up though.

5 minutes ago, AeroFishOne said:

I would never pay extra for a precustomized Indo unless it was from here or Cool hockey or somewhere that does the full tackle twill customization. This plastic lettering marks up and creases bad. It’s absolute garbage. 

Ive played stick and puck in a few Indos and they seem to hold up. Obviously not doing much to tear it up though.

Can't speak for other indo-zero jerseys, but these numbers/letters are all felt and fully sewn including a matching nameplate. 

I play stick and puck and drop ins in a white Team USA WCOH jersey from time to time. Wears pretty quickly, but it does breathe pretty well which I like. 

4 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

Can't speak for other indo-zero jerseys, but these numbers/letters are all felt and fully sewn including a matching nameplate. 

That’s nice, I have one of those Chicago’s Hossas and a Sharks Burns 3rd. The numbers are absolute crap. I got the Hossa for 50 bucks so I figure I’d try this trip it and just have it blank.  This is the Hossa after being hung up in the closet for less than a day. 

BA2AEC61-0252-48D5-80E7-0682579420E5.jpeg

Very disappointing but I guess kind of expected. I bought a blank and figured I’d have it customized by CSL. 

Now hearihg that they aren’t going to be doing the lettering on these pretty sure my blank will be going right back to the mailman when he hands it to me. Sad..

2 minutes ago, Hawks2797 said:

Very disappointing but I guess kind of expected. I bought a blank and figured I’d have it customized by CSL. 

Now hearihg that they aren’t going to be doing the lettering on these pretty sure my blank will be going right back to the mailman when he hands it to me. Sad..

Huh. Who is doing the lettering for the gamers? 

3 minutes ago, Hawks2797 said:

Wait, what? Is someone else doing this year's jersey or are they not offering this customization to the public? If not, I'd have to imagine EPS or Keener will be able to do it. 

I'm chatting with NHL.com right now to get a return label

4 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

Really debated about picking one of these up because it's not an actual on-ice authentic, but the chances of those becoming available are zero unless I spend stupid money on a gamer. So I ordered a Kane from NHL.com and geez... had you told me this jersey was a Chinese knockoff, I would have believed you. The crest is great (felt, chain stitching, somewhat substantial), but the jersey quality as a whole and the felt numbers? They feel like absolute garbage. Can't explain it any other way. It feels absolutely horrendous. As much as I love the design of this jersey I don't think I can keep it. I would never wear something as cheap feeling as this. Going to sit on it until I get back from the holidays but this is almost certainly being sent back.

Last photo of the interior. This is how the stripes along the waist and sleeves are put together. It's multiple laters of white on the inside and then multiple layers of black for the stripes on the outside. It's an absolute mess and feels terrible when you're wearing it

Will take real photos once there's better light. It's already dark out and these were taken with my phone

Thanks for the post. I was on the fence about a blank but that inner jersey photo reminds me too much of the knockoff I once spent days trying to return and get refunded.

One things I’ve noticed with Indos is that some of them still have pieces of that white backing paper on the inside of the jersey that a lot of fake jerseys have. All mine were bought from legitimate sources but it’s even more shoddy craftsmenship.

4 minutes ago, AeroFishOne said:

One things I’ve noticed with Indos is that some of them still have pieces of that white backing paper on the inside of the jersey that a lot of fake jerseys have. All mine were bought from legitimate sources but it’s even more shoddy craftsmenship.

This has paper backing material around the numbers AND the crest. Just around the stitches themselves, not the full paper backing.

Just now, mdwsta4 said:

This has paper backing material around the numbers AND the crest. Just around the stitches themselves, not the full paper backing.

Yeah all mine have them around the stitches. I’ve seen others that still have chunks left. Never saw any of that with reeboks.

3 minutes ago, AeroFishOne said:

Yeah all mine have them around the stitches. I’ve seen others that still have chunks left. Never saw any of that with reeboks.

The MIC Adidas jerseys I've owned didn't have it either

I’ve seen that embroidery backing on stuff from NFLShop, too. Guessing it’s a pre-customized thing. Not sure why they use it other than just to keep the jersey material from stretching or puckering. Most of that stuff is done overseas anyway, so I’m not surprised, really.

Thanks never really dealt with them. I don’t really care who the player is as long as its in my size so I’ll probably grab one of the cheapest ones.