It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Snagged this beauty off the bay. First one I’ve seen in over 3 years, blank, great condition, and in size 48. Truly a unicorn. Keener will be doing this one up for me as I just can’t trust Ruberti’s to do it right. Thinking of doing either Giroux or Cote. Giroux played five games in 2006-07, two of which were away games and the black jersey was worn on the road that season. Can’t find any pics from those games to verify, though. But I’ll keep searching. 

2006-07 Philadelphia Phantoms

10 hours ago, Phil the Thrill said:

Where'd you get that MIC? NHL Auctions?

Yup

1 hour ago, cjerina said:

Is that Liljegren originally the Valleau that the one seller had on ebay?

Nope. Another member helped me find it. 

I don't tend to post new arrivals anymore unless i feel its something worth sharing but hopefully a few will find this interesting although i feel it may go un-appreciated as it not an 'NHL' jersey. 

This jersey was worn for the first few months of the '04-05 lockout season until the sponsors were changed slightly. Shows some decent wear to the sleeves and elbows and some various other marks to the body. Difficult to photomatch as photos are scarce but i have managed to find some decent game footage of Dats wearing this jersey. Dynamo went on to win the then Russian Superleague championship that year on a team that had some pretty good talent including Ovechkin's final year in Russia.

Game worn Pavel Datsyuk Dynamo Moscow '04-05 road jersey

45393988424_4a8cae0b16_z.jpg45393989634_44543d4e88_z.jpg

Edited by QueenAnnesRevenge

7 minutes ago, QueenAnnesRevenge said:

I don't tend to post new arrivals anymore unless i feel its something worth sharing but hopefully a few will find this interesting although i feel it may go un-appreciated as it not an 'NHL' jersey. 

This jersey was worn for the first few months of the '04-05 lockout season until the sponsors were changed slightly. Shows some decent wear to the sleeves and elbows and some various other marks to the body. Difficult to photomatch as photos are scarce but i have managed to find some decent game footage of Dats wearing this jersey. Dynamo went on to win the then Russian Superleague championship that year on a team that had some pretty good talent including Ovechkin's final year in Russia.

Pavel Datsyuk Dynamo Moscow '04-05 road jersey

45393988424_4a8cae0b16_z.jpg45393989634_44543d4e88_z.jpg

Is that all screened on? Can't tell what it's all made of. What is the crest material?

Got an order back from the house of Keener today. Very pleased with his work as always. 

shared an album with you from the Flickr app! Check it out:
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmrQtFo9

Edited by The_Dude_Abides

10 hours ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

Got an order back from the house of Keener today. Very pleased with his work as always. 

shared an album with you from the Flickr app! Check it out:
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmrQtFo9

You forgot the Belfour leather coat / bar gear

https://goo.gl/images/nvtP2K

1 hour ago, AlereFlammam said:

You forgot the Belfour leather coat / bar gear

https://goo.gl/images/nvtP2K

Hahahaha...Classic.

Took advantage of Meigray's Black Friday sale and picked up a pair of practice jerseys. Was hoping they'd get some 54's in stock, but I can make 56 work. Have a project in mind for both of these jerseys but need to wait until the Winter Classic game to see if it makes sense to move forward.

The previous MIC practice jersey I owned had a standard sewn crest, not screened circular logo, so I was surprised when I noticed that these jerseys do not have the same rubbery type material as the retail indo practice jerseys. Might be easier to remove this material with acetone. 

DSCF7470-vi.jpg

DSCF7461-vi.jpg

Edited by mdwsta4

5 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

Took advantage of Meigray's Black Friday sale and picked up a pair of practice jerseys. Was hoping they'd get some 54's in stock, but I can make 56 work. Have a project in mind for both of these jerseys but need to wait until the Winter Classic game to see if it makes sense to move forward.

The previous MIC practice jersey I owned had a standard sewn crest, not screened circular logo, so I was surprised when I noticed that these jerseys do not have the same rubbery type material as the retail indo practice jerseys. Might be easier to remove this material with acetone. 

Keep me posted with your work on these. I was thinking of doing the same. 

I think methylene chloride is supposed to do some nasty strip jobs if acetone doesn’t work. 

Edited by AlereFlammam

After going about a year with no new pickups, I grabbed these two recently:

Early 90's Gilmour

100_1400100_1408

And after collecting for almost a decade I finally picked up my first gamer: 09-10 Daymond Langkow Set 3. I haven't been able to photomatch, but according to the Meigray population report, this jersey was only worn for 2 games in March 2010, right before his neck injury in Minnesota. Outside of a few marks on the crest, this jersey shows almost no wear.

100_1410100_1417

Scored these a few days ago. NWT Koho Wings and Flyers and a Nike 'Hawks that is like new. Soon to be Datsyuk rookie year possibly with '02 Cup patch, a Roenick first year Flyers and an Eddie O. 'Hawks.

Edited by Biscuit In The Basket

Got this today: Claude Lemieux 1999-2000 white set 1 game worn jersey.  Lemieux wore this for most, if not all home games that season.  Killed with wear on the sleeves and body.  Like most white set 1's this was patched over with the SCF patch to be used as a backup set.  However since he was known to rotate multiple jerseys per game and/or series, it is possible that he wore this in a SCF game. 

Edited by Devilsguy

So cool! Love the ProPlayers, and of course they are rare because they were only used that one year. And a good player too, was nice to see Claude on the game broadcast the other night.

VERY nice pickup, my man. 

11 hours ago, Biscuit In The Basket said:

Scored these a few days ago. NWT Koho Wings and Flyers and a Nike 'Hawks that is like new. Soon to be Datsyuk rookie year possibly with '02 Cup patch, a Roenick first year Flyers and an Eddie O. 'Hawks.

If that's a blank size 48 Koho Flyers, that is a great pickup.  I was itching to pull the trigger but decided to let it go.  Is it blank or already done up as a Roenick?