It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love those old Flames jerseys. I was just waxing poetic to a friend about how great the style is and wanting to grab one of those old 80's versions. What's the deal with the embroidered crest though? I thought they were always triple layered twill.

We need a THEY arrived today thread. 

Just got 9 jerseys back from having names and numbers added. 

Mike RULES! Thanks buddy 

16 hours ago, redwingsdownunder said:

Nice grab on the Wings Koho, they're typically one of the harder variants to come across. Was wondering who nabbed it; a 48 is too small for me........

Thanks. I wanted to add a Datsyuk to the Wings collection and a Koho 48 was just what I was looking for. They always seem to be a 52 when I find them.

10 hours ago, jsh139 said:

If that's a blank size 48 Koho Flyers, that is a great pickup.  I was itching to pull the trigger but decided to let it go.  Is it blank or already done up as a Roenick?

It's a blank. I'll be getting it done soon, a Flyers JR was one of my must haves. The seller still has that white CCM and I might pick it up to do it up as another JR or a Sharp. Got plenty of numbers to choose from if it's going to be a Sharpie, he wore four or five different numbers with them.

3 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

I love those old Flames jerseys. I was just waxing poetic to a friend about how great the style is and wanting to grab one of those old 80's versions. What's the deal with the embroidered crest though? I thought they were always triple layered twill.

I was wondering this as well, I've never seen one with an embroidered crest before (outside of their 09-10 retros). 

Edited by mpe907

3 hours ago, Biscuit In The Basket said:

Thanks. I wanted to add a Datsyuk to the Wings collection and a Koho 48 was just what I was looking for. They always seem to be a 52 when I find them.

Nice choice. I did mine as a Larionov and I have a spare blank I'm undecided on. I'll work it our eventually.

12 hours ago, Biscuit In The Basket said:

It's a blank. I'll be getting it done soon, a Flyers JR was one of my must haves. The seller still has that white CCM and I might pick it up to do it up as another JR or a Sharp. Got plenty of numbers to choose from if it's going to be a Sharpie, he wore four or five different numbers with them.

Nice. Then that's the one I was thinking of getting, too, but decided against it.  I would have gone with JR as well :D  So that's cool.

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:51 AM, Hockey Bob said:

Just a heads up, I returned mine today - I bought it through the NHL.com website

If anyone else is thinking about returning just be aware they do not refund sales tax and the return shipping costs.
Also, it will take about 15 days to get the refund.
I may be out $16.08 but better than keeping that hunk of junk.

Lesson learned, hopefully they get enough returns to make them re-think putting out the low grade garbage.

Just got my refund today - I am happy to report I only am out $10.50 and I do not have to keep that rag.

Hell, if this Bob character isn't going to show off what I did for him then I guess I'll take the opportunity to show what I did for myself last week!

2v2E94vhNx2YANR.jpg2v2E94vCrx2YANR.jpg2v2E94vgnx2YANR.jpg2v2E94vLGx2YANR.jpg

I don't think any explanation is needed here, yeah?

52 minutes ago, furiousd said:

No, you did the Bondra for me. You just forgot to ship it.

Pretty sure it's mine.

Nice work @Brilliant! 

Let's go Bob, I want to see that ultrafil North Stars all done up!

19 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

Hell, if this Bob character isn't going to show off what I did for him then I guess I'll take the opportunity to show what I did for myself last week!

Mike,
I'd love to show off what you did for me *BUT* I still am unable to post pics on here.
I posted pics on the "Not Game Worn" Facebook group and have been flooded with jokers that are silly enough to think they could pry them from my living hands :noway:

I have the shots you took in our PM but last time I posted YOUR pics you called me names and made me feel shame.

If you would like to post pics on my behalf I would love to show off your work.
At least this group knows how stubborn I am about selling my stuff

If Mike doesn't post pics I will say you guys are missing out! Helluva job Mike

1 minute ago, Hockey Bob said:

I have the shots you took in our PM but last time I posted YOUR pics you called me names and made me feel shame.

That's DEFINITELY what she said. 

16 hours ago, JJM4 said:

Let's go Bob, I want to see that ultrafil North Stars all done up!

It truly is something to behold.
Along with the small block Probert, small block Roenick, 3 other N Stars jerseys, a TBTC Boston, Leafs Heritage and.... AND my green Whale!

Alright, 
I have clearance from the tower to share Mike's pics. 
If any of you are looking to get stuff done I highly recommend Mr Brilliant. 

For your enjoyment. 

Please, no drooling on them 

I really can't pick a favorite, they're all awesome! 
2v2Eu4rwqx2YANR.jpg
2v2Eu4rcnx2YANR.jpg
2v2Eu4rfFx2YANR.jpg
2v2Eu4rAdx2YANR.jpg
2v2Eu4r65x2YANR.jpg
2v2Eu4rByx2YANR.jpg
2v2Eu4rYrx2YANR.jpg
2v2Eu4rtNx2YANR.jpg2v2E96tjyx2YANR.jpg

2v2E96Y3qx2YANR.jpg2v2E96Y9yx2YANR.jpg

This one was new in the bag so please excuse the wrinkles. 
And this one will be getting the 1992-93 patch when I send my next lot. 2v2E96Yu5x2YANR.jpg2v2E96YJNx2YANR.jpg2v2E9RB6Lx2YANR.jpg2v2EUrEUqx2YANR.jpg

Lots of great looking jerseys, thanks for sharing.  Don't blame you for not being able to pick a favorite, there's some seriously nice looking jerseys in that haul.

Wow! All stunners! I miss how creative jerseys used to be. Different name fonts, unique CCM color blocks, hem logos, etc. Nowadays every jersey is so similar save for the color palate and there are only a handful of number/letter fonts across the league.

- Manitoba Moose Keith Seabrook 10/11 GW

- Edmonton Oilers Darcy Hordichuk 11/12 GI (one-off jersey for the Battle of Alberta, Hordichuk was injured and did not play. Jersey does have the double fight straps)

20181206_124157

20181206_124252

20181206_124632

20181206_124723

20181206_124755

Edited by amonte78

Cool Hordichuk with the double fight straps, I went to the same high school as Darcy, I'm still shocked he carved out even a small career in the NHL.

Gotta love the Moose as well, nice pickups.

40 minutes ago, JJM4 said:

Cool Hordichuk with the double fight straps, I went to the same high school as Darcy, I'm still shocked he carved out even a small career in the NHL.

Gotta love the Moose as well, nice pickups.

Cool! 

And thanks :)