It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1996-97 Bret Hedican Vancouver Canucks "Salmon" Alternate Game Used Jersey Size 54

This has been high on my want list for some time.  It's been awhile since I have seen a reliable authentic come up for sale.  And with the 15% eBay sale, I was able to get this gamer for close to the price authentics are selling for.  Extremely excited to add this to my collection. Now to find a photo match...

1996-97 Vancouver Canucks Bret Hedican "Salmon" Alternate Game Used Jersey Front1996-97 Vancouver Canucks Bret Hedican "Salmon" Alternate Game Used Jersey Back

Some new arrivals...Happy Holidays to all the collectors!
1978-79 Terry O’Reilly, Stall & Dean, heavy mesh, knit hem, elastic bands in wrist cuffs.  Number one  jersey in my collection.
1982-83 Pierre Larouche, Sandow SK heavy mesh
1986-87 Rick Vaive, CCM small block, Clancy patch

OreillyFrontOreillyBackLaroucheFrontLaroucheBackVaiveFrontVaiveBack

Edited by tbart

Some real beauties there-  very nice work!!

All 3 of those turned out amazing @tbart.  The condition of all 3 look so mint for their age!

On 12/22/2018 at 9:56 AM, spudrock512 said:

1996-97 Bret Hedican Vancouver Canucks "Salmon" Alternate Game Used Jersey Size 54

This has been high on my want list for some time.  It's been awhile since I have seen a reliable authentic come up for sale.  And with the 15% eBay sale, I was able to get this gamer for close to the price authentics are selling for.  Extremely excited to add this to my collection. Now to find a photo match...

1996-97 Vancouver Canucks Bret Hedican "Salmon" Alternate Game Used Jersey Front1996-97 Vancouver Canucks Bret Hedican "Salmon" Alternate Game Used Jersey Back

I have a couple screen grabs and 1 high res. PM if you want em. You need more features to say a concrete match but the back 3 has a thicker black border on the left than the right. You can see it in the pics. 

10 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

Love that Vaive, 
That is my favorite style Leafs jersey. 

Is that the 48 or size 50 that was on eBay? 

It's a 50, but was never listed on eBay. Had the jersey for a while, just got it customized.

7 hours ago, tbart said:

Some new arrivals...Happy Holidays to all the collectors!
1978-79 Terry O’Reilly, Stall & Dean, heavy mesh, knit hem, elastic bands in wrist cuffs.  Number one  jersey in my collection.
1982-83 Pierre Larouche, Sandow SK heavy mesh
1986-87 Rick Vaive, CCM small block, Clancy patch

where in the hell did you find a Stall & Dean bruins?

I have been looking for a white one

56 minutes ago, HockeyMusic said:

where in the hell did you find a Stall & Dean bruins?

I have been looking for a white one

Perfect case of being in the right place at the right time. It popped up during an eBay search with a title of "Boston Bruins 54 jersey". The starting price was $5. I sent the seller a message asking if he'd end the auction at a set price and he agreed.

On 12/22/2018 at 12:56 PM, spudrock512 said:

One of my favorite jerseys of all time!! Nice pick up!

I love the fact that the customization for the Taz jersey doesn't have an apostrophe but a period instead. That's so accurate that it's almost arousing.

Related image

1 hour ago, Brilliant! said:

I love the fact that the customization for the Taz jersey doesn't have an apostrophe but a period instead. That's so accurate that it's almost arousing.

Related image

You don't want to know how that reads to me.

Super amped to add this one, my first MIC Adidas. Won it from the Real Sports auction Saturday night. Should make for a fairly easy switch to Marner. My initial thoughts on the MIC are it is obviously x100 better quality than the retail "authentics." I still feel that the EDGE 2.0s feel higher quality.

32617922848_58b6175dac_z.jpg

31550788667_950e585536_z.jpg

Also got this 2.0 blank. Will likely go with Marner on this as well.

45577525275_82411e23d4_z.jpg

Edited by Phil the Thrill

12 hours ago, blurryhaze312 said:

@Phil the Thrill That SS jersey is really sharp!

Thanks. I want the Arenas MIC more, but those have not been made available in any capacity.

Got a visit from the EPS Fairy today. These first two I got at least a year ago, I thought I would just keep them blank, but that thought didn't last. 

46572552101_54563b5e68_b.jpg

44754638340_2fae9e563c_b.jpg

44754637420_ac252e26d6_b.jpg

45848644294_ab40729e54_b.jpg

And, some goalie cuts. First one is from a board member but purchased on eBay (I bid before I realized). Second is a blank I got on eBay for less than $40 after coupon and eBay Bucks were applied. 

44754634600_8b7a13f8d3_b.jpg

44754634530_54dcb34682_b.jpg

45848644114_a9f6aa6eeb_b.jpg

44754634520_cf51a81f33_b.jpg