It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

I’ll save you the trouble.  Koho gamers don’t have double layer fight strap attachments.  😊

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got back the first two Avalanche alternates to add to my Joe Sakic On-Ice Collection. 

With this, I now can officially say that I do have every style and era represented in the collection!  I will be posting these to my Joe Sakic Collection topic post as well, alongside the rest of the collection photos.

2001-2004 KOHO Maska Air Knit (Alternate) - Size 52

Customized by Locker Room Sports (Allen Park, MI)

2009-2015 Reebok Edge 2.0 Team Issued (Alternate) - Size 56

Customized by Locker Room Sports (Allen Park, MI)

2009-2015 Reebok Edge 2.0 (Alternate) - Size 562009-2015 Reebok Edge 2.0 (Alternate) - Size 56

Edited by hodkurtz

On 1/19/2019 at 3:15 PM, TheKevinShow said:

UrTcP8e.jpg

The second half of this shipment just arrived. 

I can now add another jersey to my TI Kessel collection and I also have three jerseys to do the 2010, 2013 and 2015 SCF jerseys.

You found a brand new Hawks vector? Where?

8 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

No, I didn't. I'm going to remove the wordmark and have CSL add the vector on.

Nice. I didn't know they still had vectors, nor did I ask. I need to get around to making a '10 SCF. 

12 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

I need to do this.

16 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

Wow, never thought of that. Do you have to provide the vector to them or so they already have some? I thought about buying a wordmark and trying to find a dirt cheap vector jersey to use the patch. If CSL can do it all that’s much easier 

Not me but my buddy did snag the Hyman. He sent me the pictures of it this afternoon. I never noticed the two-color arm numbers. They're sharp looking.

8 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

Not me but my buddy did snag the Hyman. 

Never in my life have I heard a better setup for “that’s what she said”. 

The Arenas are very nice. I think MLSE stole my credit card when I was bidding on the Martin one -- the next day someone in Toronto was using my credit card. First JT, then my Visa card.

Edited by NYIJM29

2 hours ago, NYIJM29 said:

The Arenas are very nice. I think MLSE stole my credit card when I was bidding on the Martin one -- the next day someone in Toronto was using my credit card. First JT, then my Visa card.

Same thing happened to me. Was it for presto?

had to cancel my card

9 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

Wow, never thought of that. Do you have to provide the vector to them or so they already have some? I thought about buying a wordmark and trying to find a dirt cheap vector jersey to use the patch. If CSL can do it all that’s much easier 

I’m going to provide the vector. The vectors on Premiers are the right material so if I can’t find the right patch by itself, I’ll buy a cheap vector Premier and take the patch from there. 

1 hour ago, TheKevinShow said:

The vectors on Premiers are the right material so if I can’t find the right patch by itself, I’ll buy a cheap vector Premier and take the patch from there. 

Are you sure about that?  I'm no expert on Premiers, but all the ones I've seen have the vector embroidered directly into the Premier fabric, which is not the same material as the legit Edge vector patch.  You'd literally have to cut a hole in the Premier to remove the vector, which isn't a patch.

9 hours ago, NYIJM29 said:

John Tavares stole your credit card info? He’s trying to make up for that hometown discount the Leafs got when he signed there. 

12 hours ago, NYIJM29 said:

That is what we do here in Toronto, steal from Long Islanders 😂😂

14 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

How many of these ended up with guys on here?

46108016824_c3d1f16f0d_b.jpg

That is a beauty right there!!   Definitely my all-time favourite Leafs jersey style