It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

Milwaukee Admirals Jeremy Yablonski 05/06 GW. Some sweat/blood stains and additional lace behind the logo on the front.

20190209_124226

20190209_124258

20190209_124326

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really like that Niedermayer @BennGuin1491 Hell the Weight is pretty awesome too with the NHLPA logo.  And who doesn't love Teemu.

All 3 signed just the way you like them. Nice pickups!

That N Stars is really cool! 
I've never seen one of those remake or otherwise. 

Who makes them?  

Edited by Hockey Bob

1 minute ago, Hockey Bob said:

That N Stars is really cool! 
I've never seen one of those remake or otherwise. 

Who makes them?  

Thanks! I know, I've never seen one either until recently.  It's basically like a 90s ultrafil, really nicely done remake.  It's made in Canada by Hattem. 

Had these for about a month and figured I post them. '13-'14 Bolland, '98-'99 Eddie O., '01-'02 Datsyuk and '01-'02 Roenick. Thanks to TMLFAN for the kits.

Edited by Biscuit In The Basket

14 minutes ago, Biscuit In The Basket said:

Had these for about a month and figured I post them. '13-'14 Bolland, '98-'99 Eddie O., '01-'02 Datsyuk and '01-'02 Roenick. Thanks to TMLFAN for the kits.

Those Wings Koho jerseys are few and far between.

23 hours ago, redwingsdownunder said:

Those Wings Koho jerseys are few and far between.

That's the truth. I found a couple of 52's but 48's always got picked up quick.

6 hours ago, jsh139 said:

That Roenick is 🔥

Thanks! Next to my 'Hawks JR's the black Flyers is my favorite.

Not so much an "Arrived Today" as it is a "Finished Today"...but I finally wrapped up this little project last night:

2019-02-13_09-41-29

Been wanting to attempt this for a while after seeing how the team did this and that Pro Knitwear was apparently hesitant to offer it to customers more than a few times.  Avery iron-on transfers worked wonderfully.  First one I totally messed up.  The key was firm pressure and not being nervous/afraid.  Nailed it after the first try.

Edited by blurryhaze312

On 2/11/2019 at 12:07 PM, QueenAnnesRevenge said:

Nice Dats, can I have it? ;) 

If I get another one or a blank you'll be the first to know.

Well, my new love of Edge goalie cuts has brought me to this one. It's a bit of an oddball, as the player in question doesn't seem to have ever worn the number in question. That said, it is a game issued jersey from MeiGray's clearance section. I just wanted a Lowell Devils and the player wasn't really relevant to me, so I went ahead. I may review the rosters to see if there was anyone worth getting on it, but I suspect not and I will be leaving it as is. 

47093787911_d10452c70b_b.jpg47041670932_de0af694f1_b.jpg

CORRECTION: Frazee did wear #40 in 2007-08. This one is clearly unworn, so I will assume its GI given that MeiGray had it. 

I was also correct about not changing it, those were some lean Arse rosters lol. 

Edited by mfitz804

13 hours ago, blurryhaze312 said:

Not so much an "Arrived Today" as it is a "Finished Today"...but I finally wrapped up this little project last night:

Been wanting to attempt this for a while after seeing how the team did this and that Pro Knitwear was apparently hesitant to offer it to customers more than a few times.  Avery iron-on transfers worked wonderfully.  First one I totally messed up.  The key was firm pressure and not being nervous/afraid.  Nailed it after the first try.

Love this detail. Would like to see all teams adopt it. Small but cool hidden feature

3 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

That's a fine looking Frazee there!

Thanks!! Thought it would be a good add based on the fact that 1) its a goalie jersey and 2) it was available. Was searching on MeiGray by jersey size, which can be a dangerous endeavor. 

In any event, I guess I am collecting AHL jerseys now so where do I find an authentic Binghamton Emojis??

23 hours ago, blurryhaze312 said:

Nice!  Now, duplicate the microchip that they put in their GW jerseys 😜 haha

On 2/13/2019 at 6:45 PM, blurryhaze312 said:

Any chance you'd be willing to do one for me? I'd love to have one on my Kessel.

21 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Nice!  Now, duplicate the microchip that they put in their GW jerseys 😜 haha

Hah!  

16 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

Any chance you'd be willing to do one for me? I'd love to have one on my Kessel.

I have a whole sheet of them that I printed at once that I'd gladly cut a couple out of to send you.  All I used was a hand-held iron at cotton heat setting.  Let it warm up for 5ish minutes, then just ironed back and forth as far as I could go - fight strap buttons got in the way, stopping ironing all the way across the strap...which you can see impressions of in the photo if you look - with as much pressure as I could push down with.  Ironed each direction left/right back and forth for 20-25 seconds each way, always with heavy pressure.  Probably a minute total of ironing time.  Let it cool for a couple minutes and slowly lift from the corner, making sure the logo doesn't pull up with the backing.  Should be good if you pressed hard enough.  If it happened to not, just iron again as per the directions from Avery.  Though that probably is why my first attempt failed...ironed again and the smaller detail like the "2017" text was smudged.

I practiced on an older heavier weight AE polo.  Was still lighter weight than a fight strap, but closer than a tshirt.  Polo took the heat transfer much easier than the fight strap did, which is likely why I didn't think I needed to press as hard on my first fight strap attempt.  Trust me when I say if you think you're pressing hard enough, try just a little harder and do it a little longer. (TWSS??? @mfitz804)  Better safe than sorry, needing to replace the fight strap like I had to on the one.  *shrug*

52 minutes ago, blurryhaze312 said:

Trust me when I say if you think you're pressing hard enough, try just a little harder and do it a little longer. (TWSS??? @mfitz804)  

Quotes like this make me feel like a proud parent.