It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

12 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

That's a terrific jersey, but sorry to say, the Pens' 25th patch doesn't look like an original.

I was afraid of that, haha. As far as I know, the patches are original to the jersey.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, DJ Rhea said:

He said hinting.

They may go up for sale not sure purchased on a wim ,need to see who I could put on the team Canada swift jersey the World cup there a Ton of choices 

3 hours ago, cowboys said:

They may go up for sale not sure purchased on a wim ,need to see who I could put on the team Canada swift jersey the World cup there a Ton of choices 

Well let me know if you plan on moving them. I'd honestly buy that Swift just for the patches. Lol. 

I need some for this guy...

20151104_214848-1_zps6iu5bwo8.jpg

20151104_215145-1_zpswke6ma9v.jpg 

That world cup has sooo many possibilities! 

Edited by The_Dude_Abides

Picked this up from csl today. My worst transaction with them that has me considering going with another lettering company for my future Hawks jerseys.

b3rPMyK.jpg

9 minutes ago, catofadiferntskn said:

What made the transaction so bad? 

I'll post the the whole thing in the csl thread. As not to clutter this, but just had an unpleasant unprofessional experience in M opinion. 

Got another jersey yesterday. 2.0 size 56.

39SDXj6.jpg

iFKggtc.jpg

Edited by Krendelev

On 8/3/2016 at 0:23 AM, The_Dude_Abides said:

I've only been able to find card photos...not a lot of help. Might have to bite the bullet and send it to EPS

marc_andre_fleury_102_zpss4mi1epw.jpg

Do you need any reference photos of a 5th ani WBS gamer? I have one in my collection if that helps you out. 

Just got this one in: Scott Gomez 2001-02 Red Set 2 game worn jersey that is photomatched.  Pretty good wear on it as well.  From a time when Gomez was a pretty good hockey player:)

28902816086_9503bdb53a_c.jpg

28316227694_bbd575bcd0_c.jpg

28902815746_54f6f78ecc_c.jpg

16 hours ago, furiousd said:

Got a pretty good deal on this. I notice that it doesn't use metallic silver on the crest and patches, and the only gamers I see like this are the inaugural season. Do I have that right?

Is that air-knit or ultrafil?

Just now, furiousd said:

It's airknit.

Ok I see the size tag but no maska tag in the neck.  Can you tell if the maska tag was cut out or if there was never one to begin with?

if the maska tag was never there then I'm pretty sure that was a characteristic of the mid 90's CCM jerseys while the early 90's ones had the maska tag.

11 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

Ok I see the size tag but no maska tag in the neck.  Can you tell if the maska tag was cut out or if there was never one to begin with?

if the maska tag was never there then I'm pretty sure that was a characteristic of the mid 90's CCM jerseys while the early 90's ones had the maska tag.

It doesn't look like there ever was a Maska tag.  Huh, so it has a couple characteristics of a later jersey (I also learned that a first-year jersey would have black letters on the tail tag, after that they just let the fabric create the blue letters), but with a crest that I only see on gamers from 92-93.  I don't know what to think...

Got this one yesterday. Size 56.

LIG3hYk.jpg

hqXhFJG.jpg

Picked these up as part of my never ending quest to spend all of my disposable income on jerseys. 

This one is courtesy of our own cowboys, and adds to my newly extended (and soon to be further extended) Jordin Tootoo collection. 

600FF1B7-E909-4FEE-9C3F-B16D88DEDE21_zps

9E23300D-6C92-47D7-BC6D-52A7E32EE6C4_zps

And, since I have been Tootooing lately, got this when IJ was offering 40% off jerseys. Its a 2.0, for $180 I thought that was a good time to get it 22'ed. 

2F8111D1-0004-40B6-9009-3288991F95E3_zps

Edited by mfitz804