Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Devils4life said:

By the way, the jury is finally back with a verdict in your lawsuit.....

they find the defendant ......GUILTY, of all charges !

defendant will be executed by firing squad, lethal injection..... or will have to attend all 82 upcoming Ranger  games in the 2019' 2020' season

Subtract the games at our arena, we don’t need any more Rangers fans attending. 

1 hour ago, Devils4life said:

Hockey and soccer fans in europe are seated in special awayfans seating right?

that is not done in canada and the US ?

No, because rioting between home and away fans rarely happens here. The separation isn’t necessary. 

40 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

No, because rioting between home and away fans rarely happens here. The separation isn’t necessary. 

Correct. We just fight in the parking lot like civilized people. 

Edited by mfitz804

Considering they’ve literally killed players on the team when they lose, yeah I think US hockey fans are pretty tame in comparison to other sports.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/murder-of-soccer-player-after-own-goal-20-years-ago-still-resonates-in-colombia

5 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Considering they’ve literally killed players on the team when they lose, yeah I think US hockey fans are pretty tame in comparison to other sports.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/murder-of-soccer-player-after-own-goal-20-years-ago-still-resonates-in-colombia

soccer is garbage....... i should know, since i attend. nothing but criminals

this one stole 2 game balls   👎

take top off..... they yelled, show us your t!ts!

👍

Edited by Devils4life

Got this today. How much do you suppose it's actually worth? I got it for $265 USD.

It has a lot of game damage and is from the 2003 playoffs.

I've tried photo or video-matching it. Not any luck. Could use help there lol.

IMG-0400.jpg
IMG-0401.jpg
IMG-0402.jpg
IMG-0403.jpg
IMG-0404.jpg

On 10/5/2019 at 10:45 AM, TheKevinShow said:

Obviously the main reason for the segregation is to prevent violence... A couple years ago I was at PSV v Feyenoord in Eindhoven, which is a rivalry bitter enough that they are not even allowed to sell alcohol at that fixture (same with PSV v Ajax and Ajax v Feyenoord). The segregation is not just inside, it's outside as well. The away fans have their own train station and tunnel into their section of the stadium. When Feyenoord fans arrived, there were also riot police surrounding the tunnel from the train to the stadium... just in case even one dummy got out.

I must say though, inside the stadium, it's a great atmosphere having all away fans seated together. The organized chanting and singing is something no other sport even tries to match. 

More pickups today/yesterday.

yclLffn.jpgl1ScwR1.jpg

OOzRVNS.jpgyGyOIlv.jpg

The Sakic all-star is a size 46, and it's available if anyone's interested. The Cole Murphy looks to be a gamer, and I'm open to trading it for a CCM Sherbrooke Phoenix jersey in either size 54 or 56. 

17 hours ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

The Devils did this one time. It was a pre-season rookie game they held in South Mountain's main arena vs the Rangers in  September, 1992. It was a lot of fun. Not one issue had.

yeah..... they should bring it back in US sports

It would improve rivalries.... one fan group in one end, the other group at the other end/side

Some nice chanting and singing would be the outcome. maybe a fight or 3 as well.

Edited by Devils4life

Got this in the mail today. It's not NHL but it is NHL related:

aMYqJje.jpgLNejr3V.jpg

These Buffalo Bills themed jerseys were worn by Team USA during the 2018 World Juniors. Pretty sure this is game issued to Los Angeles Kings prospect Cole Hults, given the sponsor patches and my belief that they never sold authentics to the public. What's interesting is that Hults was a really early cut from camp but they still had this made up for him. I'll probably make this available sometime soon.

No one has any idea how much my 2002-03 Set #3 Horcoff could be worth?

I could be wrong, but I'm inclined to believe it would be worth A LOT since it's old, was used in playoffs, and most Horcoff jerseys on Meigray are selling between US $400-$600.

Thanks, and sorry if it seems like I'm nagging for answers!

Just now, StayFrosty said:

No one has any idea how much my 2002-03 Set #3 Horcoff could be worth?

I could be wrong, but I'm inclined to believe it would be worth A LOT since it's old, was used in playoffs, and most Horcoff jerseys on Meigray are selling between US $400-$600.

Thanks, and sorry if it seems like I'm nagging for answers!

I think it would be worth about what you paid.  Keep in mind, those ones on Meigray have been through multiple 50% off sales and they are still there. Plus, those years of the Oilers jersey are not really in high demand.  Now, if it was the year they had the Navy Blue shoulder yoke, those might go for more because they were a one year style.